Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I continue

just keep on going, waiting isn't a problem.
- 1 (16.7%)
I don't care if you continue.
- 0 (0%)
wait until you're more available (summer, probably), then continue.
- 1 (16.7%)
wait until you're more available, then start up a similar RTD with better rules.
- 4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: By the Unwritten book turn 3: FORCE Feed [PLAYERS WANTED]  (Read 9052 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Waitlist, please.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Place a giant machine in the center-north. It has a single button on it, which activates the device. Anyone can press said button. The device is already activated. When 2 turns have passed, the device will create a black hole, which will proceed to suck up the entire area. The device is rigged so that any attempt to tamper with it sets it off immediately. It is outfitted with twin autoturrets.
Have fun guys!
You physics/arena-hating, retributive fatherless!

Crawl south a bit, point the Rod of Wonder at myself.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((Wait... why are the people who die get to add something? If I can't change stuff until i die i might as well just commit suicide.... makes more sense to give the person that killed someone the ability to change stuff. That'll give people incentive to kill people plus it keeps people from committing suicide. Seriously what's the point of killing people?))

Don't attack anyone since what's the point in it? Use bacon grease attack if I get attacked and that's it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:10:30 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile

I'M AN IDIOT! SuperBlast, YOU get to do that stuff I talked about, I put in the wrong name. So sorry! changing turn now.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

((So I can now change people's bodies again?))
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((Alright! It was either a typo or you wasn't making sense lol.))

At the southern edge of the map, there is a hole in the wall with a machine right next to it. Above the hole it says, "Insert high quality bacon grease for diamond hard skin!" When you put high quality bacon grease in the hole (Roll of 6 or more INT) the machine will then make your body permantly as tough as diamonds! (increasing your END) The higher the roll past 6 the better the effects!

If you fail the INT roll (as in you don't get a 6) the machine will instead make your bones brittle and thus lowering your END!

Lastly, people can only get diamond skin one time. If you fail though, you can keep trying as much as you want until you get diamond skin.

Use my bacon grease powers on the hole to get diamond skin!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 06:29:51 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sorry, no. I did get your name right, and you did only get a power roll of 1 (no new edits), and when you do get to make a new edit, it will be in a completely different category.
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

sorry, no. I did get your name right, and you did only get a power roll of 1 (no new edits), and when you do get to make a new edit, it will be in a completely different category.
Thanks for the clarification.

Murder anyone who attacks me or my friends with bacon grease. If none attack, use SuperBlast's machine.
Sigtext

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've had an inordinate amount of homework, and far too many standardized tests. I will update this weekend, once Harry Baldman posts an action (I'll PM him).

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Oh my. Where am I?"

Examine the area. Look for something constructive to do. If that fails, point Rod of Wonder at someone and use it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Name: Kyle
Appearance: A tall man wearing only assless chaps, boxers, a cowboy hat, a condom, and two holstered daggers.
Stats: must be balanced
Strength – -2
Dexterity – +2
Endurance – -5
Intelligence – +5
Optional:  He works as a stripper to pay through college.
There I fixed it
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:04:25 pm by kj1225 »

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

The stat range is -5 to + 5, because that way not specializing in a stat does not mean you will instantly win or lose.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Easter Bunny looks over his shoulder and commands Mini-bunny to begin pelting people with eggs before putting someone in a headlock and shove chocolate into their oesophagus using my STRENGTH!

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm really sorry guys, a lot more RL is going on than I'm used to. I hope to get the turn up sometime soon, but I honestly don't know. With the ways things are looking I might not have free time until next saturday. I honestly don't know. I'm really sorry for the delay, and also rely sorry for being so hypocritical about posting.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7