Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21

Author Topic: IGYNPADCA RPG  (Read 30498 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: IGYNPADCA RPG
« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2013, 11:29:57 pm »

Churar: Piss on the hobo and run away laughing maniacally.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2013, 11:38:57 pm »

Churar: Piss on the hobo and run away laughing maniacally.
(*Making strange interpretations of the Book of Revelation*) The hobo weeps for the state of the world and the death of common decency.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2013, 11:39:44 pm »

Find a pulpit to spread the word of what I have seen.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2013, 11:41:39 pm »

Churar: Enter the candy shop nonchalantly.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2013, 11:53:59 pm »

Find a pulpit to spread the word of what I have seen.
(*Scrying*) While still keeping your hands in view, you seek out a high platform from which to share with people your glorious vision. You find an overturned cart; from this pulpit you shall preach to the masses.

Unfortunately, all the masses who pass by at this time of day shun you and avoid your gaze, because you're just a crazy person spouting gibberish from atop an overturned cart.

Churar: Enter the candy shop nonchalantly.
(*Following a divining rod*) You enter the candy shop and find the owner flipping the fuck out.

"What happened to the Sour Patch Kids and the Jelly babies!? And why is there puke all over the Gummi Bears and gummy worms!? And why is there a headless dead body behind the counter!?"
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2013, 11:55:17 pm »

Churar: Abscond once more. Go looking for a quest of some sort.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2013, 11:55:44 pm »

Aqcuire more medicine and MAKE THEM SEE.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 16, 2013, 12:17:01 am »

Wickerdock: Attempt to break into this universe!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2013, 02:31:21 am »

(So, looking in the GM's guide, it seems I've been sharing a lot more information about the nature of rolls and other random number generation methods than I was supposed to be doing. Just know that I am actually doing this behind the scenes and not just making shit up as I go along. I will still be revealing rolls or other RNG methods as the rules dictate.)

Churar: Abscond once more. Go looking for a quest of some sort.
Now that it's a bit later in the morning, you are able to find a legitimate quest-giver.

"Ah, you want a quest, do ya? Well, I gots one, but I can't give it to you all by your lonesome. Come back to me once you've got five to seven other companions with ya, and I'll direct ya to the Fungeon of Broom."

Aqcuire more medicine and MAKE THEM SEE.
You go back to the guy you originally got the "medicine" from and ask if he has any more.

"What? You actually came back, you stupid little fucker? I'm gonna stab so many fucking holes in you you'll look like a fucking cheese grater!"

He stabs in your direction, but, since he's blind, he misses the mark by several feet.

Wickerdock: Attempt to break into this universe!
The rules of IGYNPADCA RPG make it very clear that the only way to become a player in a currently-running game is to ingest the Playerseeds of an inactive player.

GUNINANRUNIN hasn't posted in a while, though checking his profile shows that he hasn't been on the forum since then, so I'm loathe to just outright replacing him. So what I think I'm going to do is randomly draw someone from the waitlist, have them start up the usual way, and, if GUNINANRUNIN does come back, the new player will split their Playerseeds back with him.

Alright, so our new player is Scelly9.

Scelly, you will start (1d10+1d4=8) in the Leaping Maiden Pub with (d10=8) Halflingish rum and coke and a mysterious man in a grey cloak seated right next to you to your left.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2013, 02:42:57 am »

Break his hands and then frisk him for any medicine.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 16, 2013, 03:06:16 am »

Break his hands and then frisk him for any medicine.
Its usually not smart to approach someone who's stabbing with wild abandon, even if they are blind, but, due to your I AM A GOD ability, you only suffer 67 Negligible Wounds from the stabbing (I kind of feel like that ability should be nerfed).

His hands are moving too fast for you to break them, but you are able to find another bag of "medicine" on his person, taking 102 more Negligible Wounds while searching.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 16, 2013, 03:11:09 am »

Huzzah! Now go spread the medicine throughout the masses!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 16, 2013, 05:47:45 am »

... I could use a drink. Find a less shady quest and apologize to Albrecht.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 16, 2013, 06:17:15 am »

(*Examines the entrails of a bird*) "FUS RO DAH!" shouts your sword, launching some nearby cabbages into the sky.

You wonder why you are so proficient with a sword, then realize it is because you are playing Link, who traditionally wields a sword. Plus, the name of the game you're playing is Skyrim Sword.

Go whack some bushes and pots with sword, buy everything from the sword with found rupees, and go to Ganondorf's castle. If heavy obstacles are not in place, Go to Ganon's inner sanctum and have sword shout at him.

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 16, 2013, 06:40:43 am »

Search for and retrieve cat by any means necessary.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21