Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 12533 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2013, 01:11:14 pm »

Grab all of the medical supplies in the office, then continue looking for Jason for instruction on the use of my new scoped rifle.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2013, 03:55:47 pm »

Head back into the building, no reason to hang around outside.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2013, 04:13:47 pm »

Put on my best authority voice then order the security guard to grab any survivors in his building and come to mine, take clair to a window looking over the main street on the second floor and cover the guard and anybody with him as he comes. Continue her training by having her shoot zombies.

" Stop your damned shouting!!!! If you wanna learn then get up here and watch damnit I'm busy. "

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2013, 11:05:36 pm »

Keep killing zombies.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 06, 2013, 06:28:27 pm »

De-Brain the zombies.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2013, 03:04:05 pm »

Ensure that the four of us  (Jane, Clair, priest, dermatologist) are back inside, then secure this entrance and any windows of this room as well.  Encourage the other three to help barricade the entryway.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2013, 08:01:00 pm »

Alamoes, Persus13?  *grins and ducks*
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2013, 09:45:37 pm »

Alamoes, Persus13?  *grins and ducks*
haha. Sorry, its testing for the next two weeks and I have various other things I need to do too. So expect updates to be more sporadic until the end of May. i have most of the turn done though, and I should get it up by tomorrow.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 11, 2013, 01:16:36 pm »

Turn 14:

Grabbing all the medical supplies in his hands, Dr. Chomsky continues looking for Jason. (1) He fails to find Jason and heads up to the third floor, where he opens an office door to see a zombie.

Jason continues talking to the guard. “Sir, I order you to grab any survivors you can and head to the building next door.”
(1) “Dude! I’m not going into that street. Those zombies will rip me to pieces. And you shouldn’t give me orders. I’ve been in the force for 20 years. You sound like you’re a rookie!”
Sighing, you ask Clair to open fire on the zombies. (1) She drops the gun into the street.

(6+1,3+1,2+1) Robert headshots a zombie, and gets a torso shot in on a second one. (2+1,3+1,) John shoots the third in the torso. (5+2, 5+2) Haruki decapitates the last two zombies in one move.

Clair heads back into the building. An assault rifle falls to the ground behind her and gets picked up by the priest along with a pistol. Jane follows Clair back in, the priest following (the dermatologist stayed inside). She looks for stuff to barricade the entryway, (2) and fails to find anything. “Anyone want to help me barricade the doors?”
(4) The priest decides to help out with the barricade. (5) Grabbing a table from another room, he drags it across the entrance.

Spoiler: Changed HP (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 11, 2013, 01:22:48 pm »

(( You seriously need new dice, or a new RNG. It repeats the same number several times in a row every single turn. ))

Get her another scoped rifle this time with a safety strap on it so she can't lose it then back to shooting zombies, shoot zombies myself as well.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:26:08 pm by Brood »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2013, 01:32:17 pm »

(( You seriously need new dice, or a new RNG. It repeats the same number several times in a row every single turn. ))

I use Random.org and have for all my RTDs. Although this does seem to coincidental.
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 11, 2013, 01:36:55 pm »

(( Hah yeah whats that now about the fifth 1? She'd dropped 3 guns now as well. ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 11, 2013, 01:52:09 pm »

((True randomness does this.))

Find a place to practice using a gun(pistol in participial)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 11, 2013, 03:42:54 pm »

Back up and shoot it!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 12, 2013, 09:16:08 pm »

Hey, so I just had this idea for training, that if you find a book and read it, and roll a 4-6 you get that skill. It may not be physical stuff like firing a gun, but identifying plants and stuff like that. Does that sound good? It's sortof like Last Stand: Union City, if an of you have played that flash game.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14