Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 12576 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Utopia: Kill, Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2013, 06:19:12 pm »

What weapons are in the gun room?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2013, 06:30:52 pm »

What weapons are in the gun room?
(5) Some assault rifles, pistols, shotguns, these guys even have a machine gun and a few grenades they must have taken from some military guys.

Also edited in Clair Stone's action
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2013, 06:46:48 pm »

'Well... these are some weird zombies... with music blasting and gunshots, none of them seem to care... I don't think I remember any types like that.' Robert thinks as he looks out the window where the zombies are at. He eventually decides thinking about it isn't gonna help right now, he decides to see what is up stairs. As he walks by Moe he tells him, "Um... sorry about what I said earlier. Turns out these zombies don't really care much for sound.... which I never heard of before... anyways.. like I said I'm sorry about what I said."

Go and explore upstairs and see what the layout is like. Use my spear on any zombies I might run into upstairs.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2013, 06:49:44 pm »

Grab the machine gun and a few grenades. Throw one of the grenades into the hallway. If the other group attempts to enter the room, fire.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2013, 06:58:45 pm »

Go to the gun room, collect an assault rifle and 2 pistols and plenty of ammo for them then use 9 of the knives to make/upgrafe 9 more spears.
Don't use the throwing or combat knives.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 02:48:46 am »

Grab a pistol and much ammo as I can with out hurting my stealth then stealth to a safe place that I can cover the doctor from.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2013, 03:09:26 am »

Jane brings her hands together in a silent clap, bowing to Moe with a delighted expression before moving to collect and return the alligator head to him. 

She turns her head, speaking to both Robert and Jason's retreating backs as well as more directly to Moe.  "That was wonderful!  There's a bunch more people just like those two in this building.  Let's fix that problem first, shall we?"

She glances at the entranceway then moves swiftly to Moe's left side, seeming eager to accompany him deeper into the building.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2013, 04:10:21 pm »

TCM and alamoes you have till tomorrow night to post your actions.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2013, 04:28:00 pm »

Haruki plops down his supplies into the Water Holder, then wheels it outside.

"I found this in the janitor's closet. It's mobile, and it looks like it can hold a lot. It's got all different compartments for our supplies, too."

Haruki then goes to the back of the office building to investigate and look for more supplies in the rooms there.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2013, 04:38:41 pm »

" If you find something big enough I could use something a little more secure for storage, ammo is probably going to be a problem so I'm going to make up some old fashion weapons. It's a bit messier then I'd like but I'd rather have a spear and heavy piece of wood between me and a zombie then my fists if it comes to it. "

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2013, 11:49:56 am »

"Yeah!   That'll teach em!  I believe that we should go to find some food first.  "

Moe decides that he'll take that shotgun and the ammo, and give it to the two standing there.  I take the axe for myself. 

"Here yeh go.  Take care to not get shot.   "

He'll go looking for something to eat and drink.  He won't eat it though.  Not yet at least. 

Oh yeah, he'll take his trophy with him. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 03:31:59 pm by alamoes »

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2013, 11:50:35 am »

(( All in favor of killing Moe the traitor? ))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2013, 02:01:48 pm »

((Now you made me curious, especially since alamoes edited his action after you posted this.  Had he attacked Jane or Robert or something in his original post for this turn?  Or do you think he is arming some of the enemy?))
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2013, 03:31:06 pm »

((Now you made me curious, especially since alamoes edited his action after you posted this.  Had he attacked Jane or Robert or something in his original post for this turn?  Or do you think he is arming some of the enemy?))

((No, that was just me adding to the above action.  I keep on finding mistakes, like a missed ".  I don't know what Brood wants.  I did decide to change my mind and keep the fire ax, instead of giving both the shotgun and the ax to them.  ))
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 03:46:38 pm by alamoes »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2013, 06:11:33 pm »

Turn 3

Robert congratulates Moe, then heads upstairs, and sees that the second floor is a wide space with cubicles a few manager’s offices, and some restrooms. He sees a window open that must be where Moe had shot from. (6) He doesn’t see any zombies, but he comes across another office worker hiding in his cubicle. (I’m lazy so I won’t make a map of the second floor unless it is requested or a lot of people go up there.)

Dr. Chomsky grabs the machine gun and some grenades and aims it at the door to the cafeteria. (5) Three of the Risen walk out the door to be met by a burst of machine gun fire and a grenade. (1, 5, 5, 2) Dr. Chomsky drops the grenade on his foot; thankfully he didn’t pull the pin first. The machine gun burst hits two of the men in the legs for (1) damage each causing them to fall and misses the third guy entirely. The third guy pulls out his pistol and shoots (5) Dr. Chomsky in the leg for (5) damage. He yells out in pain, and falls. Behind him, Clair Jade grabs a pistol and about 7 clips of ammo before attempting to cover the doctor. She watches as the doctor is shot in the leg and falls to the ground.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jason heads for the gun room to grab a weapon, and sees Dr. Chomsky’s shoot out with the three men. Jason doesn’t think he can get to the gun stockpile without being shot. He heads back to make spears from the knives. (6+1) he makes 9 wicked looking spears from the knives and from desk legs. He has 3 throwing knives and 3 sheath knives left.

Haruki wheels his Water holder to the group’s stockpile, then goes to explore the back of the building. He walks around the corner to the back hallway and sees the cafeteria at the end of the hall. (3) He ducks around the corner as he saw several cultists in the cafeteria looking around.

Jane congratulates Moe how he dealt with the problem then follows him and accepts the looted shotgun. After picking up his trophy and being congratulated by Robert and Jane, Moe hands Jane a shotgun. He then goes and looks for food. (2) After checking some offices he pauses, wondering what to do next. Gunfire sounds from the cafeteria.

Clair Stone (1) hides in her office when she hears the gunfire.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Supplies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maps (click to show/hide)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14