Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: Let's Play X-COM: Terror from the Deep-We're all gonna die!  (Read 38427 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play X-COM: Terror from the Deep-We're all gonna die!
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2013, 10:00:51 pm »

Yeah. Thank heaven for SMART hard drive monitoring, though. Without that I would have had no idea and wouldn't have either bought a new hard drive or backed everything up like I had a rare and narrow case of OCD.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2013, 02:31:30 pm »

Okay. New hard drive in, Windows reinstalled. Just gotta restore the backups and I'll be ready to go.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2013, 04:27:56 pm »

Hurrah!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2013, 07:37:35 pm »

Okay. Finished the island mission. Bottom corner of the map, there was a room dug into a hill. One alien was hiding there and not moving. I should have enough time to get all of the pictures up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, guys, but the LP is, as of now, officially back on!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2013, 12:14:29 am »

Huzzah!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2013, 04:55:52 am »

Okay. Finished the island mission. Bottom corner of the map, there was a room dug into a hill. One alien was hiding there and not moving. I should have enough time to get all of the pictures up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, guys, but the LP is, as of now, officially back on!

Yeah i just started playing this game a little bit ago and this map was driving me crazy.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2013, 01:27:02 pm »

Hooray!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2013, 09:36:50 pm »

Small update, as it's late here on the East Coast and I need to be up early tomorrow. The best of the combat is yet to come, trust me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2013, 09:03:16 pm »

Okay, just for future reference (this is going on the first page too) the OFFICIAL update schedule from now on is every other day, mostly due to time constraints on my part. If this changes, I'll let everyone know.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2013, 10:16:23 pm »

I would like to request a soldier
Soldier Name: Nich Parker
Preferred Weapon: Doesn't really matter, but preferably a heavy weapon. 
Soldier Personality (for battlefield chatter): Arrogant, pyromaniac, very bloodthirsty.  Entire family was killed by aliums in the terror attack on Paris in 2000. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2013, 06:02:55 pm »

Soldier Personality (for battlefield chatter): Arrogant, pyromaniac, very bloodthirsty.  Entire family was killed by aliums in the terror attack on Paris in 2000.

Okay if I nickname him Havoc?

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2013, 06:53:45 pm »

Okay if I nickname him Havoc?
He also prefers shooting left handed.  Makes it a bit more fair for the alliums, you know? 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2013, 07:49:08 pm »

Dammit! I had an update all ready, and I just accidentally closed Chrome. Forgot to copy the update to the text file for the updates, too. Shit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29