Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38

Author Topic: Roll to Deity - Petition thread [Hiatus]  (Read 37490 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity - Petition thread [Session 1, Waitlist open!]
« Reply #345 on: May 03, 2013, 03:40:23 pm »

Well, *finally* somebody is making heaven.
((that particular afterlife seems more like hell to me, i value free speech quite highly, but hey: at least I dont have to go there.))

Verbal fighting is fine. If you go around punching people you will have to leave.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 03, 2013, 03:53:51 pm »

Verbal fighting is fine. If you go around punching people you will have to leave.

((and here i was debating between starting a forum game titled "You disagree, You die", and writing a rather bleak little story about someone arriving in your "heaven", starting to explore the place while noticing how everyone is avoiding each other. watching people just walk up and  take whatever they want from each other with no consideration for the victims, who never fight back. questioning the locals to learn the rules, being approached by someone who attempts to rape her, and when she fights back (argues) they're both teleported into the sun and vaporized.

spoilsport, i was a decent way into writing that story too.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 03, 2013, 04:08:42 pm »

As long as people are making heaven, why not make my own heaven?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Worship me! I will guarentee you go to a paradise of fire and death!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2013, 04:00:05 am »

I'm still here!
Just... taking a little break.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 11, 2013, 02:56:30 am »

Remuthra, does liquifying your moon and solidifying it do something? I'm not good enough at chemistry to know what heating and cooling granite does.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity - Petition thread [Session 1, waitlist open!]
« Reply #350 on: May 11, 2013, 03:13:54 am »

Commentary:

I might have missed some petitions that was approved. Pretend they're already there, but remind me about them.

Current Petitions:

Owner: GreatWyrmGold
Summary: Allow players to create new species on their worlds without needing a petition. These species may not have magical or other abilities which allow them to affect things off-world, nor may their power level exceed that of a fairly powerful superhero (e.g, Superman). Such species are restricted to the player's moon, except by petition or express permission of the owner of another moon, which allows the species to be transplanted there as well.
Agree: GreatWyrmGold
Disagree:
Undecided:

Owner: kj1225
Summary: Create afterlife for kj1225's worshipers
Spoiler: details (click to show/hide)
Agree: kj1225
Disagree:
Undecided:

Owner: Remuthra
Summary: Create afterlife for Remuthra's worshiper

Agree: Remuthra
Disagree:
Undecided

Petition Finalized:

Approved

Owner: javierpwn
Summary: Create avatar, a massive two-headed cobra snake; each scale shimmering like the rainbow. And a poison powerful enough to paralyze any creature into petrified stone.
Agree : 6d6 = 9
Disagree : 4d6 = 7

Summary: Create avatar, a man that is able to control fire and change to a form of a nine tailed fox. He has a soul orb, if it is broken he goes comatose regenerating the orb until it is fixed.
Agree : 6d6 = 10
Disagree : 4d6 = 5

Summary: Create avatar, a man that is able to control fire and change to a form of a nine tailed fox. He has a soul orb, if it is broken he goes comatose regenerating the orb until it is fixed.
Agree : 6d6 = 24
Disagree : 4d6 = 9

Owner: Scapheap
Summary: Create race, a hairless pink humanoid race know as humans
Agree : 6d6 = 9
Disagree : 4d6 = 6

Owner: Kansa
Summary: Create avatar, Create my avatar. A black sword which seems to suck in light from around it, it can speak telepathically  to those that approach it but does not have any way of moving itself. Any creature that takes the sword will be under the sword's control until it is separated from them, the creature will not willingly give up the sword and would rather take their own life than let it be taken from them.
Agree : 5d6 = 27
Disagree : 5d6 = 17

Denied

none

Petitions on queue
    None

Motions on queue(none)

Events

A whole new set of avatars, and we've got humans living in Earth-twin because that seems the most appropriate planet to put them in. (Unless you want humans wreaking havoc in the shared world)

Discussion Notes

We're moving again, but I might have missed a few details. Do remind me.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 11, 2013, 03:16:27 am »

I approve of my colleagues actions!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 11, 2013, 03:21:48 am »

((yay! welcome back Objective!))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Deity - Petition thread [Session 1, waitlist open!]
« Reply #353 on: May 11, 2013, 03:23:21 am »

Commentary:

Prepare to gear up for war. I'm still thinking about how to place Deityhearts, but when they are placed then it's full-scale war. Inactive deities will get killed. I will think of some kind of reward that doesn't tip the scale of the game but still encourage war.

What do you guys think I should place the hearts at? I'm thinking of placing them in that deity's non-moon planet, and leave them floating in space in the case of those who don't have planets.

Current Petitions:

Owner: GreatWyrmGold
Summary: Allow players to create new species on their worlds without needing a petition. These species may not have magical or other abilities which allow them to affect things off-world, nor may their power level exceed that of a fairly powerful superhero (e.g, Superman). Such species are restricted to the player's moon, except by petition or express permission of the owner of another moon, which allows the species to be transplanted there as well.
Agree (2): GreatWyrmGold, kj1225
Disagree:
Undecided (8):

Summary: Create afterlife for kj1225's worshipers
Agree (1): kj1225
Disagree:
Undecided (9):

Owner: Remuthra
Summary: Create afterlife for Remuthra's worshiper

Agree (2): Remuthra, kj1225
Disagree:
Undecided (8):

Petition Finalized:

Petitions on queue
    None

Motions on queue(none)

Events

Discussion Notes

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 11, 2013, 03:32:56 am »

((...
if you want war your best bet is to incentivize killing off the other deities, otherwise we'll have no motivation to do it (unless someone gets really annoying). maybe your voice becomes worth +1 voice per kill or something? looters delight for example gives your killer loot for the kill, with a value modifier based on how powerful your equipment was at your time of death.

and do you seriously have to put me on the deityheart system when each time my avatar respawns it is essentially a new person, with no memories of past lives? that system didn't even exist until after I had stepped down as a deity too... *pouts*))

EDIT:

((you grabbed the wrong character sheet for my avatar. the one that is correct has 0 str and 40 aptitude amoung other things))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:37:32 am by Lenglon »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 11, 2013, 04:05:38 am »

I used the latest one, and your avatar doesn't really count since you're not a deity.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 11, 2013, 04:13:12 am »

((ok, i thought you grabbed the old one because of what is in the data compendium))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 11, 2013, 04:18:44 am »

Crap. I guess I grabbed the wrong one. I used the latest one for your actions though.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 11, 2013, 04:25:44 am »

Agree to all

Covered my moon in jungles
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 11, 2013, 06:45:30 am »

Agree to all

And cover my moon in ice
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 38