Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I am a sadist...  (Read 3265 times)

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
I am a sadist...
« on: April 06, 2013, 03:13:33 pm »

So I made a Wrestler and found a dungeon with kobolds. There was one left and I strangled him then proceeded to break every single bone in his body, then sever his nose and ears and now I'm pulling out his teeth... Do you do this too? :-[
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: I am a sadist...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 04:09:11 pm »

Oh, yes. Yes I do enjoy doing this to my enemies. Or hapless victims, as the case may be.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

DwarfOfTheLand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 04:18:09 pm »

Oh god no..I just end it for them.. Mostly because I think I kill him by strangling and breaking bones, and ripping teeth out, but he stands up and bites me in the eye and tears my eye out and proceeds to kill me viciously. Then I spam the period to see what he does and he is actually a werebeast..
¤MASTERWORK¤ Dwarf Fortress - V.3 -
 - A comprehensive mod pack with 25% higher FPS -

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 06:03:20 pm »

I do it sometimes to see if breaking bones will eventually cause death or if it just cripples the subject, since I don't think much dorfy science has been done on that subject. It gets tedious though, so I usually end it sometime after I've broken all their toes. Sometimes they randomly bleed to death, but I think that's because a small amount of blood is released when bones are broken.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

☼!!Troll Fur Sock!!☼

• Bay Watcher
  • Hight Tentacle of the Eastern Marches
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 06:19:16 pm »

I try to kill all my targets as soon as possible - they are just on the other side, ya know? There is no need to play with them by cutting every bit of meat they have left on their body. Usually I stab them in the head or cut their throat/lungs.
Quote from: Necrisha
while I'm processing immigrants
Therefore, starve your metalsmiths for maximum gains.

DwarfOfTheLand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 09:29:27 pm »

Well, if its just one target, I will mess with him/her.. Until he/she bleeds to death or suffocates. I usually chop off a limb and go into wrestlin' mode, and break their necks, and watch them give into pain and then I stab them in the chest, piercing a major organ or artery.

However, if it is a bandit camp with 4+ bandits, I will finish them off as soon as possible. I learned this 3 hours ago, when I was ambushed and I tortured the leader to death, 3 others pop up and all shoot crossbows at me. I pull an arrow out and stab someone with it, resulting in 400 other arrows entering my eyes.

x|
¤MASTERWORK¤ Dwarf Fortress - V.3 -
 - A comprehensive mod pack with 25% higher FPS -

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 10:14:38 pm »

As far a real fights go, I like to go for the upper/lower body. There's all sorts of vital organs that can be knocked out in a single swing, especially the heart. I usually miss limbs like arms or legs.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 10:53:33 pm »

I usually knock them out and slowly take all their senses, but pain. I rip the nose and tongue off, then rip the eyes apart and cut the ears off. I always make sure there is not too much bleeding, and go for the fingers and toes after that. I remove the arms and legs, slowly and one at a time, after I cut off the feet and hands. Once the victim wakes up, I punch him in the teeth, like POW right in the kisser. Unless (s)he is a quest target, I let him/her live, but just barely.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 11:38:14 pm »

Once when I first started playing, I was tasked to hunt down a giant jaguar. When I arrived at the cave, I found that the poor thing had lost all of its legs and an eye. It was pretty sad, I found it passed out from pain and everything. I had to kill it in one hit.

Astrid

• Bay Watcher
  • This is a text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 02:19:07 am »

So I made a Wrestler and found a dungeon with kobolds. There was one left and I strangled him then proceeded to break every single bone in his body, then sever his nose and ears and now I'm pulling out his teeth... Do you do this too? :-[
Considering it's a pixel game and not reality. HELL YES!!!
Every human has a little evil side. And my evil side loves taking enemies slowly apart, more so if those are goblins or humans,
they usually end up wanting to destroy my civilisation, so that's my revenge. Goughe their eyes out, punch the teeth out.
Bit the tongue off and then proceed.

In real i dont even hurt a fly.
So, nothing wrong with that. :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 02:26:26 am »

If I'm not in pitched combat and am in one-on-one combat, I do this. I break all their bones, slice off their noses, ears, etc, and then give them a special title, cut off all the fingers on one hand, leave, come back, cut off the fingers on the other hand, leave, repeat with toes, and then get to work on limbs. I eventually leave the one victim as a torso with no unbroken bones, every sensory organ gouged out, etc.
Then I leave.
I watch them suffer for a while and then leave.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 02:52:48 am »

I did this with dwarven peasant to dwarven king. It's how democracy works.

The I throw king's body into his guard, and it stuck to guard's chest.

Then I died in a desert because alligators ate me when I was going to drink.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 02:58:23 am »

Usually I try to be sneaky, so I need to silence them immediately. Grab their throat, strangle until unconscious, stab in the head. It's usually as easy as that unless they have a helmet, in which case I rip that off after KOing them.

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 04:34:16 am »

i actually dont do this very much because its fun at first, but quickly gets boring, and its boring waiting for the enemy to regain consciousness for every little broken bone/finger and toe you bite off.

Frankly im more cruel in fortress mode where you cant do this so easily, than adventure mode.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 06:17:52 am »

Thanks for replies! :)
My tactic is being a ninja: Sneak->Strangle->Stab >:D
I'm with stupid |
                      v
Pages: [1] 2