Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: Delinquent Players Help  (Read 70306 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: Delinquent Players Help
« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2014, 09:28:42 am »

Read my action

Done.
Sorry, got a bit impatient. :V

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2014, 06:47:35 pm »

Using the format DarkDXZ used, because it looks good.

Thread: Random Magical Effects Spellcasters
Player: The Froggy Ninja
Character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Situation: The Froggy Ninja had to leave the game for reasons unspecified, and I need someone to take over his position.  Permission for  allowing another player to take over the character has been given.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2014, 07:28:13 pm »

I'd be willing, I suppose, if no others are.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2014, 10:27:14 pm »

I'd be willing, I suppose, if no others are.

Go ahead and post, then.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2014, 01:53:56 am »

Thread: Filth of Kalgena (DnD 3.5)
Player: Wierdsound
Character: Laura Godkissed, a Human Cleric.
Situation: She has just arrived in the city of Kalgena, which has sprung up around the mountain of Kalgena, in which massive mineral wealth has been discovered. She is currently going through 'customs', and has been asked the following questions:
"Anything to declare? Have any of you felt ill in the last week? What's your business here? Duration of stay?"
She is likely in Kalgena to join the Church Coalition, the only city government in place, and the group running the checkpoint.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2014, 07:23:13 am »

"No, No, I wish to join the Church Coalition, And Long-term, respectively."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2014, 12:33:17 pm »

...is said cleric sarcastic and/or insane?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2014, 12:43:48 pm »

No, just absent minded.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 29, 2014, 06:03:56 pm »

Thread: Roll to Medium
Player: Pufferfish
Character Cecil G. Palmer, a radio host and ex-heir to the presidency over the island nation of Aecrocia.
Situation: Cecil has taken an escape boat from the besieged island of Atis and has landed, along with some other acquaintances and a mysterious fellow, on an unknown island. He is barely on the shore, getting his senses. What shall he do?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2014, 06:07:06 pm »

Search for supplies?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 21, 2014, 11:28:17 pm »

Alright, new problem.

Half of the players in Thawed need to amend their actions. All characters are capable of creating and manipulating a specific substance.

Kext of Moodus: Chatting with CO, ordered to either try to stop the spread of some slowly-spreading crystal or else try to find various lost members of his team.
Kuroe Emiya: Interacting with one of the lost members, a runaway. She bolted.
Logan Glast: Tried to make a light hammer to smash some crystals. Informed that their previous attempt sucked because the material he tried to make it out of, not some issue with his roll.
Sig

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2014, 01:39:40 am »

Kext - Say he is going to go looking, once out of sight, go to a bar, and have a drink.

Kuroe - Chase the runaway while yelling plattitudes about not intending harm, not going to hurt her, etc.

Logan - Try using a spear or lance instead of a hammer.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2014, 02:15:42 am »

Didn't he say he was making a light pickaxe?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2014, 11:12:09 am »

Didn't he say he was making a light pickaxe?
Someone else suggested that, but he never said he did so.
Sig

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2014, 12:34:22 pm »

Thread: Into Empty Skies
Player: DarkArtemisFowl
Character: Delia Wyrson, pilot

The game's about military aviation as it was in the very beginning of the twentieth century, though it takes place in its own world, not Earth. The players are on a combat reconnaissance mission over an enemy harbor.

So, after some complex aerial maneuvers, Delia and her gunner Robert Schwartz are in a flying boat above some enemy barracks. Behind the barracks, there's an enemy hangar and airstrip, on which a plane is taking off, presumably to give chase to another flying boat of the players' formation, which is attempting to escape from the fight on a damaged engine. Another player plane has just pulled out of a stall which made it lose almost all altitude (fucking miracle it wasn't an instacrash), and riflemen are firing on it from near the barracks. Robert's action is something on the lines of "bolt my gun back to the pintle (long story) and shoot the closest muthafucka".
So, it's up to Delia to determine who that will be, as well as any additional actions. Help, please?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20