Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Alice: Adventures In Wonderland Board Game Kickstarter  (Read 734 times)

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Alice: Adventures In Wonderland Board Game Kickstarter
« on: April 05, 2013, 03:06:55 pm »

I thought I would try to pimp a friend's Kickstarter for his board game here, Alice: Adventures in Wonderland. Andy Hopp has done art for many things. And this is Rob Stone's first game.

"Our goal is to present to the world an Alice game that stays true to the original work of Lewis Carroll. " ~ Rob Stone, designer Alice:Adventures in Wonderland

"It was important to us not to add anything to the story; to remain faithful to the original work so that fans as well as educators would find in this game, a pathway to experiencing the characters, places and events in Wonderland in a way we call going beyond the book. It doesn't replace the book or add to it, rather it transports the story into the three-dimensional space of a tabletop board game."

"Through the game, players experience the characters, places, events, objects and quotations from the book. As the player you are immersed in the world of Wonderland and it is our hope that you come away from each and every game session with a deeper connection to the story."

I've backed it. Check it out and see if you would like it too.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 03:11:28 pm by pilgrimboy »
Regular writer at a totally non-related Christian blog, Pulling Weeds Out Of Potholes