Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall (alternative universe) (Day 3 since arrival)  (Read 21437 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall (alternative universe)
« Reply #180 on: April 07, 2013, 11:38:09 am »

(muttered) "Shoulda mentioned that. What sort of idiot introduces himself as 'Doom'?"

*gets back to work on beds*
(Consider that I get referred to as 'Doom' relatively often, or at least have been, I felt it was a safe bet. But yeah, IC knowledge and all.)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 07, 2013, 11:45:18 am »

[If you know each other on the forums, shouldn't you recognize each other by username?]
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2013, 11:55:16 am »

[If you know each other on the forums, shouldn't you recognize each other by username?]
(I mentioned that I was a migrant in an attempt to blend in, so that may have resulted in a bit of confusion.)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 07, 2013, 01:20:59 pm »

(muttered) "Shoulda mentioned that. What sort of idiot introduces himself as 'Doom'?"

*gets back to work on beds*
(Consider that I get referred to as 'Doom' relatively often, or at least have been, I felt it was a safe bet. But yeah, IC knowledge and all.)
((I know, but it wasn't IC-me's first thought. His first thought was, "Oh great, some Evil-Overlord wannabe..."))

((If we hear enough of the other's to make the connection, aye.))

((Oh, and javier? Don't we already have a strange mood on?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 07, 2013, 01:25:57 pm »

(Who?)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 07, 2013, 01:32:39 pm »

Meanwhile, at Joe Bridger's Laboratory...
Hmm, what next. Sand! I need sand! Now, the catalyst is nearly complete. I'll put the materials in the solution at sunset, it should be ready by then. I'll need sand to start the reaction, though, yes.
Joe Bridger gathers sand from the ground nearby in one of his phials, then continues working furiously!
(I'll post these extra RP updates as my character works, to keep my contributions adequate.)
He's not done
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 07, 2013, 01:34:10 pm »

Meanwhile, at Joe Bridger's Laboratory...
Hmm, what next. Sand! I need sand! Now, the catalyst is nearly complete. I'll put the materials in the solution at sunset, it should be ready by then. I'll need sand to start the reaction, though, yes.
Joe Bridger gathers sand from the ground nearby in one of his phials, then continues working furiously!
(I'll post these extra RP updates as my character works, to keep my contributions adequate.)
He's not done
Nope. I have a Blood Mood though, so you could argue they're separate systems.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2013, 01:40:23 pm »

Coming up to the low wall just now starting to take shape, Doomblade hopped over a lower section, and then took a look around. There were several dwarves, a moldy cheesecake with a zombie following it... Wait. That wasn't normal in-game. These must be other forumites. "Everyone else here from the forum?" he asked, hopping into the work area.

Just then, he noticed something about the wall. "Uh, how are you guys going to get in and out?"

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2013, 01:57:17 pm »

Welp, just imagine I'm making zombies and researching Necromancy and other forms of magic for the next couple of weeks. That crater nearby my tower will have to wait, besides nothing good ever come out of a crater.

What about Superman?

Well, it would be interesting if you did take a gander.
I'm not investigating anything even remotely dangerous until I have an army of zombies and Night Creatures to back me up. Speaking of which, someone tell me whn it is night, I gotta institute phase 2 of Operation: Fuck Everything.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2013, 03:24:26 pm »

Speaking of which, someone tell me whn it is night, I gotta institute phase 2 of Operation: Fuck Everything.

If you knew what existed outside of the local 30 mile radius, you would realize that everything is already in that condition.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2013, 03:26:54 pm »

Speaking of which, someone tell me whn it is night, I gotta institute phase 2 of Operation: Fuck Everything Harder.

If you knew what existed outside of the local 30 mile radius, you would realize that everything is already in that condition.
Fixed.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2013, 03:36:21 pm »

Speaking of which, someone tell me whn it is night, I gotta institute phase 2 of Operation: Fuck Everything Harder.

Fixed.

Some of the stuff out there would kill your entire army quickly.  I know what the source is, and it can produce extremely...nightmareishly hard creatures.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2013, 03:56:38 pm »

Plus there's a little...something...I have in mind for me.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2013, 04:23:53 pm »

Xantalos' eyes fluttered. He yawned, stretched, that whole deal. Got up then wandered around until he found the cougar, which was still laying on the ground. "The hell? Hey, anybody wanna help me butcher this?
Anyone know how to butcher this?"

Xantalos continued to slumber, his cat lying on top of him.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:24:47 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2013, 04:40:59 pm »

"You can always take a small knife or chisel from the wagon."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16