Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall (alternative universe) (Day 3 since arrival)  (Read 21456 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall (alternative universe)
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2013, 11:55:50 pm »

Welp, just imagine I'm making zombies and researching Necromancy and other forms of magic for the next couple of weeks. That crater nearby my tower will have to wait, besides nothing good ever come out of a crater.

What about Superman?

Well, it would be interesting if you did take a gander.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2013, 12:41:36 am »

Doom woke slowly, the ground hard beneath him. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he slowly blinked to clear his vision from the morning light... Wait, what?! Ground? Hadnn't he just been in a chair, starting up the new version of DF? Looking around him carefully, he did a double-take as he saw what appeared to be rope weed growing nearby, with a patch pf strawberries nearby, the realization slowly dawning on him- he was in the game.

Muttering to himself, he slowly stood, cracking his back and stroking his beard- wait, beard? Since when did he have a beard?! ... Oh. Looking down at himself worriedly, he found that his fear wasn't fully justified- he was still human, he figured, and though he had a beard, he did look and feel older, not to mention stronger.

Hearing a bit of a racket from not too far off, Doom started creeping out from behind the boulder seperating him from the sound. Peering out, he saw a lively scene in front of him- a small shack and work area, a cave entrance with rubble and a wagon nearby, people going about their business of what seemed to be building a fortress. Yes indeed, he was in the game.

Figuring that approachong the shack first might give him an easier, safer introduction to the community here, he wandered on down, the ground soft beneath his booted feet, and knocked on the door.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2013, 07:46:44 am »

No one was home, and the owner busy explaining why rocks do not count as "soft".

"...I give up. Here!"
*throws a "pillow" at javierpwn*
"Not so soft now, is it?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2013, 08:42:16 am »

hearing the calls for a medic I rushed over and started applying some bandages(bedsheets) to xathos cuts
"I'm glad I know first aid just don't get impaled or a infected cut because then your fucked"
(I do know senior first aid in real life if your wondering)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2013, 08:45:48 am »

"Um...look, could someone finish the bed? It looks like someone's trying to break into my house."

*goes to the shack*
*points crossbow at Doomblade*

"Mind explaining what you're doing?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2013, 08:58:24 am »

"Um, kn-knocking on the door to see if anyone's home? Oh, you're the owner, aren't you? Glad to meet you, just call me Doom," I say, proffering a handshake to GWG.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 07, 2013, 08:59:21 am »

Kj1225 pops into the world suddenly, while asleep. He wakes up gets off the ground and looks around, then looks at himself, then looks around again. He then starts running around and screaming about the fact he did not have a beard before, the sun was moving in a way that he did not like, and that he was in a flipping forest type thing and he should not be there.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 07, 2013, 09:13:29 am »

"Yes, I am...Doom. My name's GreatWyrmGold, and I hope you'll understand if I don't entirely trust you...Are you another migrant?"
Sig

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 07, 2013, 09:15:41 am »

"Yes, I am," the thin man says, brushing dirt off his ragged clothes. "But wait- GreatWyrmGold? I've heard that name before- wait. Are you a DF player too?!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 07, 2013, 09:20:34 am »

"Aye. You'd best head to the main fortress; this is just my little home. I imagine that once they get magma cannons and whatnot set up, it'll be safer...and for now it's not less safe. Head over that way, and make sure they put the mauled guy on the bed so he can rest."
Sig

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 07, 2013, 09:46:56 am »

"Okay then, I'll head over there. Doomblade at your service."

*Walks to cave area*

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2013, 09:50:40 am »

(muttered) "Shoulda mentioned that. What sort of idiot introduces himself as 'Doom'?"

*gets back to work on beds*
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 07, 2013, 10:01:03 am »

Kj1225 stops panicking and starts looking for a place to go.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 07, 2013, 11:11:22 am »

"I think I feel a little bit of inspiration coming on!
*Claims Mason's workshop*
"This should help Xantalos sleep pretty comfortably!
Take break from making wall,Make BlessedSleep the SleepySnores: A Basalt block rock pillow.(All craftsdwarfship is of the highest comfort/quality)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 07, 2013, 11:34:04 am »

"I think I feel a little bit of inspiration coming on!
*Claims Mason's workshop*
"This should help Xantalos sleep pretty comfortably!
Take break from making wall,Make BlessedSleep the SleepySnores: A Basalt block rock pillow.(All craftsdwarfship is of the highest comfort/quality)

That'll tie you up for a while, though.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16