Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: BM XL: Miner's Mafia (Scumteam Wins!)  (Read 44840 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: BM XL: Miner's Mafia (Full)
« Reply #165 on: April 22, 2013, 09:25:34 pm »

{I won't be able to get that post out after all. Okami, the problem, generalizing, with a townie being scum IC is that you'll know who the scum team is. A dead player could fill in with no problems, I guess.}
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2013, 09:29:30 pm »

MOD: I don't see anything in the rules saying I can't be both a Vanilla Towny and Scum IC.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Umm cuz if you are scum ic youll know who the scum are.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
  • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2013, 09:37:15 pm »

Umm cuz if you are scum ic youll know who the scum are.
Blast!  My cunning plan ruined!
It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2013, 10:14:55 pm »

Okay, lets do this thing.

Okami + SwordSmith: I'm going to continue to investigate Borno and see if i can find anyone else scummy.

Okami: I complained about IGs death because i thought Spectr and Deaths votes were from RVS and were left there because they hadn't had time to post. And i agreed with Griffs points but that doesn't mean i was taking cues from him. He left off on Borno but i decided (no matter how weak it may have been) to stay on him.

SwordSmith: What are your thoughts on being the deciding vote on IG and him showing up Town?

Spectr + The Swords: What are your thoughts on IG showing up town? Do you think he made any good points before his death?

Spectr + Death: Why didn't you change your votes on IG when we left RVS? Specifically Death who had a chance to change it as he did post before the cutoff.

Borno + Spectr: Where are you guys?

Nerjin: You've posted twice since Griffs NK. The first was saying people should get back to the game and the second talking with the Mod. What are your thoughts on Griffs NK and do you have a suspect?

My reads so far:
Okami: Neutral leaning town- Hasn't done anything that i could call scummy besides trying to be the scum IC.

SwordSmith: Null- Need to read more on him.

Borno: Neutral leaning scum: Suspected D1 but hasn't posted anything recent to look at.

Nerjin: Null- Need to read more on him.

DeathSwrod: Neutral leaning scum: Had the chance to change his RVS vote but didn't, hasn't contributed much.

Spectr: Null- Hasn't done enought to get a good read on. Left his vote on IG in RVS then disappeared.

Thats what i have for now, did i miss anything?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2013, 06:12:37 am »

RangerCado:  I am sad that IG is town,  but i don't think he brought up any valid points nor did he try to defend himself.  Leading on to why i didn't change my rvs vote. IG, past those five, did not post with any content, also he did not explain himself when myself, and others asked him to.
I am at school, so I'll part more once i escape
Word

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2013, 12:10:13 pm »

Ranger
Okami + SwordSmith: I'm going to continue to investigate Borno and see if i can find anyone else scummy.
Then why aren't you asking him questions?

Okami: I complained about IGs death because i thought Spectr and Deaths votes were from RVS and were left there because they hadn't had time to post.
The vote stayed after RVS not due to lack of time. Read below for more. And isn't it ironic that you accuse people of not scumhunting when you are not doing it yourself?

Spectr + The Swords: What are your thoughts on IG showing up town? Do you think he made any good points before his death?
He was lazytown and made absolutely no points at all.

Spectr + Death: Why didn't you change your votes on IG when we left RVS? Specifically Death who had a chance to change it as he did post before the cutoff.
He behaved in a scummy way. I may have placed my vote on him in RVS, but his behaviour made me increasingly suspicious that he was scum.

{Keeping votes on your RVS targets happens quite a lot, especially when the target answers in a less-than-satisfactory way}

Nerjin and Borno: Reads, yes?
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2013, 12:35:03 pm »

Request Replacement for the rest of the week. If at the end of the week no one accepts I'll rescind my request. I just simply won't have time this week to be as helpful as I should. After the week I will but until then you all deserve better.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 23, 2013, 12:47:03 pm »

Griffionday (0) --
RangerCado (2) -- Okami No Rei, Deathsword
borno (0) --
Imperial Guardsman (0) --
Okami No Rei (0) --
swordsmith04 (0) --
Spectr (0) --
Nerjin (0) --
Deathsword (0) --

Not Voting: Griffionday, RangerCado, borno, Imperial Guardsman, swordsmith04, Spectr, Nerjin,

Day 2 will end Day will end at 24/04/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY) at 18:00 GMT. 23:00 hours left.

Nerjin has requested a replacement.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2013, 01:04:17 pm »

Ranger

Okami: I complained about IGs death because i thought Spectr and Deaths votes were from RVS and were left there because they hadn't had time to post.
The vote stayed after RVS not due to lack of time. Read below for more. And isn't it ironic that you accuse people of not scumhunting when you are not doing it yourself?

He behaved in a scummy way. I may have placed my vote on him in RVS, but his behaviour made me increasingly suspicious that he was scum.
-snip-
Death: Everything one at a time- See below for my questions to him. Yes its ironic but i'm a hypocritical person. Point taken. His behaviour... what? You said he made no points at all and i don't recall him posting anything after his mass of posts so how could his behaviour continually get scummy from there? The only thing i can think of is lurking but when has a scum ever been caught for lurking day 1?

Borno: You along with IG, Griff, and Nerjin didn't vote Day 1. IG and Griff turned up dead and town so i can't ask them why but you i can. So, why didn't you vote? And what are your current reads? You haven't posted much so you must have something.

Nerjin: Same thing, why didn't you place a vote or request an extension?

Okami: Okay, so your voting me and you have made good points on my behaviour. However, do you have anything on anyone else? Tunneling me isn't going to help the Town too much so branch out to others. What are your reads on everyone? If i'm scum, who do you thinks my partner?

Spectr: You as well. Anyone else popping up on your radar besides me?
EXTEND, we're gonna need more time on this.
[/quote]

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 23, 2013, 01:17:40 pm »

Ranger

-snip-
Death: Everything one at a time- See below for my questions to him. Yes its ironic but i'm a hypocritical person. Point taken. His behaviour... what? You said he made no points at all and i don't recall him posting anything after his mass of posts so how could his behaviour continually get scummy from there? The only thing i can think of is lurking but when has a scum ever been caught for lurking day 1?
His complete dissapearance after making what was essentially one extremely shallow post divided in five to look like he was doing something was scummy. He acted in a scummy way (in his 1-post-in-five) and then vanished. As for if scum has been killed for lynching D1: I do not know, but I would bet on it having happened at least once.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2013, 02:11:46 pm »

Death: i'm guessing you meant lurking and its probably happened once, but everything happens once. If 9 times out of 10 lurkers aren't scum Day 1, then its not really a good thing to base a vote on.
[/quote]

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2013, 02:40:41 pm »

I would like to be added to the replacement list. Thank you. :)
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2013, 02:41:56 pm »

Would you like to replace in for nerjin right now?

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2013, 02:50:53 pm »

That sounds good to me.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2013, 02:58:48 pm »

NEVERMIND.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24