Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: BM XL: Miner's Mafia (Scumteam Wins!)  (Read 44803 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BM XL: Miner's Mafia (Full)
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2013, 06:07:26 pm »

PFP:
Wow, I can't believe that just happened. Sorry IG.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2013, 09:53:27 pm »

Well, i have a weekend to read over Griff's posts and see if i can find anything... though considering the nature of this game, i doubt i'll find much.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2013, 04:01:17 pm »

Oh my! Sorry about that IG, i am quite  surprised.
Word

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2013, 11:08:04 am »

Oh my! Sorry about that IG, i am quite  surprised.

PFP:
Wow, I can't believe that just happened. Sorry IG.

Condolenses are nice but let's focus on actually finding the people who did this. Or perhaps the two of you would like to tell us why you killed him.

On another note: I apologize for not being around much but it's the final week of college. I'll be around as I can.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2013, 11:10:35 am »

Heh, I just bumped you. Sorry bout that.

Swordsmith, Nerjin, Okami, and Deathsword have been bumped.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2013, 11:12:19 am »

Heh, I just bumped you. Sorry bout that.

Swordsmith, Nerjin, Okami, and Deathsword have been bumped.

I will forgive you. In exchange I must be made a Miner God. I shall be given ALL the abilities. If my demands are not met I shall be slgithly disappointed.

PFP

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2013, 11:48:33 am »

I'm currently very sick, I'll get another post with non-IC content tonight.

{We are now in Day2 after lynching a town (and having another die in the night). Townie lynches often happen in day1. Saying you are sorry contributes nothing to finding scum and may even make you look like you are trying to appear town by being sorry. Remember that a lynch always gives information, and not just to the town. Information is good and you'll want it no matter your team. Now look over day1 and see if you can find anything scummy.}
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2013, 05:22:10 pm »

I'm here now, I just had Limited Access over the weekend. (I sent you a PM before I left, Scelly. Didn't you get it?)

RangerCado: What are you going to do now that Griffionday has been Nked? You can't bandwagon on whomever he's focusing on, now.

Also, Extend. I don't know what happened over the weekend, but that's half of D2 gone with nothing to show for it. We're gonna need more than two days at this rate.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2013, 05:24:21 pm »

I'm here now, I just had Limited Access over the weekend. (I sent you a PM before I left, Scelly. Didn't you get it?)

RangerCado: What are you going to do now that Griffionday has been Nked? You can't bandwagon on whomever he's focusing on, now.

Also, Extend. I don't know what happened over the weekend, but that's half of D2 gone with nothing to show for it. We're gonna need more than two days at this rate.

Weekends don't count for time.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2013, 06:05:26 pm »

SwordSmith: I was trying to see if i could justify any of his reads myself. He wasn't even voting anyone so there wasn't much to go on in the first place. And what do you mean focusing on now?  He's been killed so he can't focus on anyone. As for what i'm going to do, investigate more into Borno and wait for people to post.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2013, 06:19:59 pm »

Urist Imiknorris has requested a replacement, anyone willing to step up as the new Scum IC?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 22, 2013, 08:18:14 pm »

Urist Imiknorris has requested a replacement, anyone willing to step up as the new Scum IC?
    Replacement List:
    • Remuthra
    • The Soldier
    • Tiruin (IC)
    I'm willing.[/list]
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:22:22 pm by Tiruin »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
    • Communist Gnome
      • View Profile
    « Reply #162 on: April 22, 2013, 08:34:47 pm »

Weekends don't count for time.

I realize that. D2 ends on Wednesday, and we haven't even started scumhunting for today yet. Two days doesn't seem like very much time.

SwordSmith: I was trying to see if i could justify any of his reads myself. He wasn't even voting anyone so there wasn't much to go on in the first place. And what do you mean focusing on now?  He's been killed so he can't focus on anyone. As for what i'm going to do, investigate more into Borno and wait for people to post.
    Exactly. You can't do what Griffionday is doing if he isn't around to do anything. I apologize if my meaning was unclear.
    When exactly do you plan on questioning borno? D2 is half over (and yes, I'm counting weekends, because you can still scumhunt and vote then) and you haven't asked a single question yet. Waiting for other people to post? You might as well wait for N2, because Scelly telling you who was lynched is your next guaranteed post in this thread. If you want activity, make it. Griffionday isn't around to push people into talking anymore.

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
    • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #163 on: April 22, 2013, 09:18:15 pm »

MOD: I don't see anything in the rules saying I can't be both a Vanilla Towny and Scum IC.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.

RangerCado - My re-read of D1, and your first few posts today, tell me that you are scum.  Why?
    You started off strong at the beginning of D1, but your last substantial post was here, when you voted Borno.  These are all of your posts after that point:
    1 - Promise of more posts.
    2 - Extension request, and promise of more posts.
    3 - Answered a question, and made a weak excuse for keeping your vote on Borno (more below).
    4 - Joking with the mod. No content.
    5 - RVS chatter.  Pulled the "I'm waiting for my questions to be answered." excuse for active-lurking.
    6 - More excuses for active lurking. More promises of posts. Another extend request.
    7 - Complained about the upcoming lynch on IG, with no attempt at scumhunting those involved.
    End of D1

Looks to me like you hopped on Borno bandwagon and then just waited for the day to end.  Very conversational, very friendly.  No scumhunting.  Anywhere.  The most interesting ones are number 3 and number 7.
    Borno: I know from practice there is always a flaw with my logic. I've found however, that this flaw can usually help me get a better read or reaction from someone. You've been taking this whole thing a bit too seriously with Griff, all i see is you getting more and more annoyed about Griff's answers, despite the fact that they seem to be accurate and truthful to me. If you can give me solid evidence here of Griff being scummy, or you not, i may remove my vote but for now it seems that all your doing is taking a shot in the dark without any results.
    Here you threaten to leave you vote on Borno until he provides what?  Solid evidence?  On D1?  That's a completely unreasonable hurdle for anyone to try to jump.  All you're doing here is giving an excuse to leave your vote on him and take a pass on the rest of the day.

Aren't 2 of those votes on Imperial from RVS? well, this is bad.
    I realize you posted this just under the wire, but 'This is bad'?  Really?  That's all you have to say?  No final questions for Spectr or the Swords?  Did you not believe IG was scum?  Or did you know IG was a Miner, seeing as how you're scum, and you were keeping your hands clean of the mess, while trying to score some brownie points before he croaked?

Anyway, let's move on.  So far today, we have two posts:
    Well, i have a weekend to read over Griff's posts and see if i can find anything... though considering the nature of this game, i doubt i'll find much.
    Another excuse to active-lurk over the weekend.  You spent your time reading D1, when you could have been questioning the participants in the IG bandwagon?  Or do you not want to go there because one of them's your scumbuddy?

He wasn't even voting anyone so there wasn't much to go on in the first place. And what do you mean focusing on now?  He's been killed so he can't focus on anyone. As for what i'm going to do, investigate more into Borno and wait for people to post.
    Way to deflect the question.  Swordsmith ninja'd me on this, but I would also very much like to know when you're planning on investigating Borno, because it looks to me like you're doing more waiting around for the day to end.  Also, waiting on people to post?  That's virtually an admission that you're scum who just doesn't care.

So.  Who are your suspects?  Why haven't you even bothered to vote anyone today?
    It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
    ...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
    • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #164 on: April 22, 2013, 09:21:19 pm »

EBWOP
    Just to clarify, this is the question that you deflected:
    It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
    ...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...
    Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24