Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: It is a dark time. There is war in the city. (Sign Ups 8/infinity)  (Read 9777 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: It is a dark time. There is war in the city. (Sign Ups 5/infinity)
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2013, 02:25:00 am »

(( Nice plan but I have a better idea for those police that requires them to be functional, but first things first, food.... or sex I guess, lots and lots of sex.... with hot girls, lots of hot girls. ))
((Focus, brood))

Charm my way into the police station and check the CCTV.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2013, 07:37:33 am »

(( I am focussed, I'm hungry.
See, very focussed.

I just happen to feed by banging hot girls :P. ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2013, 09:07:01 am »

> Read the newspaper and get informed of the local and perhaps National news, browse the opinions section, and probably even the obituary pages for hints on any taint in the populace.

> Make a deal with the local growers and food stores - free protection for free, or at the least discounted, food.

> Take a "cover" job, for money and to hide my identity -- the job would be concerned on the populace, its movements and the society in general. Like a journalist photographer.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2013, 11:35:17 am »

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2013, 10:09:16 pm »

It is now midnight. 

Lanso Hadred

You decide to fly away from the camera.  (2)  Oh look, you got away, just as the police get up there.  (2)  Oh hey, the lights went out.  That's making things much harder.  (1)

Spoiler: Lanso Hadred (click to show/hide)

Krakjaw

Well, your still lost.  You've only been there a few days you know.  (1)  Good news, something interesting happened.  Would be nice if you could see it though.  (1)  About time you rolled well, you stepped in some slime.  (5)

Spoiler: Krakjaw (click to show/hide)

Donovan Toth

Well, I guess you can survive the night on an empty stomach.  You go skim the news.  No odd occurences occured, other than a lot of homicides and thefts more than in your home, Hungary.  Crime is really bad in corporate California.  (2) 

You go looking for an open grocer, but at the ones you find are closed.  What a waste of an hour.  The street lights go out.  It's very late, and getting hard to see.  Your getting sleepy.  You'd best to look for a place to sleep and find a job in the morning.  (1)

Spoiler: Donovan Toth (click to show/hide)

Lenard Dinite

You disapear from her view as you melt into the shadows.  She is stunned.  (6)  You taunt her and she drops her gun and take off running.  (6)  You take off after her, and catch her relatively quickly.  (3)  She puts up no fight, and you feed in relative peace.  (6)  You are in a dark alley with a dead body nearby.  Whoops. 

Spoiler: Lenard Dinite (click to show/hide)

Jane Love

You head to the police.  Oh, hey its closed and the doors locked.  You work your charm on the reflection in the mirror.  Well, that failed.  (2) 

Spoiler: Jane Love (click to show/hide)

Harold Blake

You are outside the city flying.  You appeared in response to the pheromone. 

Spoiler: Harold Blake (click to show/hide)

((We need more other races, the succubi race is locked until we get more of the other races.  Remember, unlimited sign ups, we need more people.  Also, just saying, you could learn a lot by reading and participating in this thread.  I'd hate for this game to kill that one.  Not my plan at all.  My plan was/is to have an eventual cross over between forums.  ))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2013, 10:21:14 pm »

escape the sewers, find food
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: It is a dark time. There is war in the city. (Sign Ups 6/infinity)
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2013, 10:47:30 pm »

Being satisfied for blood, find a drug dealer. Kill him, steal his drugs, and snort the most powdery of it immediately.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2013, 02:08:34 am »

> Scout the area and get to know my surroundings. Where suspected creatures which I hunt can hide or whatnot, or in the least, get acquainted with the locals (if possible, get to know the sources of crime around here and how they are dealt with.)

> Find areas where I could procure items which I could utilize for my purposes. Any mystic-styled shops around based on the superstitious?

> Utilize my intelligence to find a suitable place for rest; if possible, along with a substantial/safe amount of food which won't hurt anyone.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2013, 04:23:43 am »

Knock then charm the answerer.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2013, 06:39:14 am »

Fly around the city, look for a police station and if I find one land nearby to it then hide my wings and approach it.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2013, 11:36:23 am »

Some of you guys may want to go find a place to sleep.  You have 2 turns until sunlight, including this one. 

Waiting on Brood.   
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:50:33 am by alamoes »

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2013, 11:53:18 am »

...yup. OK. Next turn. Keeping my action this turn.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2013, 04:19:29 pm »

Continue my search for hot girls from the air.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2013, 11:30:01 am »

It is now midnight. 

Lanso Hadred

You continue to try to look for a suitable target.  Look, there is someone.  She enters the appartment complex.  (3)  You decide to land nearby.  Oh look another person is inside with her.  (1)

Spoiler: Lanso Hadred (click to show/hide)

Krakjaw

Well, damn.  Your spider obviousness senses are tingling.  You take off running.  Your slime that you stepped in is now reforming around your burning leg.  -1HP  You finally get to the light.  The slime cowers back into the sewer.  (4)

((Remember that one you rolled a while ago?  This is the result.  ))

Spoiler: Krakjaw (click to show/hide)

Donovan Toth

Due to the time, nobodies open but certain shady stores.  You'll obviously get shot trying to stay there.  Oh look, an inn.  Two turns of work for a day of rest.  You don't have enough money to pay for the catering, so they take you in as a worker.  You go to sleep (you don't act next turn).  (3)

Spoiler: Donovan Toth (click to show/hide)

Lenard Dinite

You go looking for drug dealers.  Nope, no one here.  Not even a soul.  Definitely not the city that never sleeps.  (1)

Spoiler: Lenard Dinite (click to show/hide)

Jane Love

The door is knocked on. 

A guy in a suit and fedora walks by and opens the door for you with a key.  "Come on in, madame."  You look at his face, and he has a distinctly memorable scar.  When you try to charm him, he charms you.  You enter the building.  When you try to look for him again, he has disappeared.  (6)

Spoiler: Jane Love (click to show/hide)

Harold Blake

You near the city.  You dodge the cruise missle aimed at you and it explodes in the air, the force knocking you out of the sky.  Welcome to corporate California.  (1)(1)(6)

Spoiler: Harold Blake (click to show/hide)

((We *STILL* need more other races, the succubi race is locked until we get more  of the other races.  Remember, unlimited sign ups.  You could still learn a lot about the setting by reading and participating in this thread.  ))
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:58:59 pm by alamoes »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2013, 11:35:23 am »

Find the CCTV room

"Pardon me, I need to borrow you."

Charm and search.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9