Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: It is a dark time. There is war in the city. (Sign Ups 8/infinity)  (Read 9779 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: It is a dark time. There is war in the city. (Sign Ups 6/infinity)
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2013, 12:53:25 pm »

Ohmahgahdohmahgahdohmahgahddrinkthepotion. Stand up and scramble to the potion. Knock it back. Look for anything glowing in this hallucination/dark room.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2013, 12:55:32 pm »

Head home for now
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2013, 01:24:02 pm »

Shoot them my officer!!!! Shoot everybody!!!! Except me.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2013, 07:58:49 pm »

(( Kinda hard to avoid when I have to actually get a girl first to not be starving. My only food source is intercourse with girls. ))

Try again, if not then drop dead due to apparently not having fed for weeks.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2013, 08:05:48 pm »

go right, find safety, rest and recover.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2013, 08:26:28 pm »

(( Kinda hard to avoid when I have to actually get a girl first to not be starving. My only food source is intercourse with girls. ))

Try again, if not then drop dead due to apparently not having fed for weeks.

Nope, you swallow them.  There is an example somewhere in this thread and the original thread.  I'll edit in the links. 

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2013, 08:50:31 pm »

Name: Marcus Rothal
Faction: Vampire Hunter
Description: Marcus joined the military after graduating High School. He was not the smartest or most well-spoken soldier, but he quickly rose through the ranks as an excellent fighter with sheer determination. He earned all sorts of medals and accolades in his service for participating in several major battles. During this time, Marcus thought he would be killed any day, which caused him to become devout in the Islamic faith. After 3 years in Special Forces, he was discharged for killing an innocent civilian. He knew the civilian was a creature of the undead, but the military did not believe him and fired him.

Marcus is now home to bring about the will of Allah and send the satanic forces back into the deepest pits of Jahannam.

Stats
Strength: 3
Constitution: 1
Willpower: 2
Dexterity: 2
Perception: 2
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 0
HP: 7/7
Mana/Blood/Food Points:3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2013, 08:52:54 pm »

(( I swallow people? I've never ever found any form of incubus that feeds by eating people and I know dozens of versions. ))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2013, 09:02:56 pm »

((Um... that last part is cut off. It's says "You'll need" and then ends.))

"Well... this place sure is interesting. First things first, I need to know what the people are like here. Hopefully not too much has changed." Rand speaks to himself. He has a habit of doing that.

Find a book or something with words on it. If I can read it then that means I won't have any communication problems. Next start looking around for some ingredients for a mana potions.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2013, 10:58:43 pm »

Vampires...in the seat of authority.

How crude.

"If I may ask then, what is the reason behind my expulsion, Mayor?" Donovan asked as he wasn't being forced out -- despite the idea that the meeting was over, anyway.

Converse, and intuit/come up with a plan on how to take down that associate - what kills vampires and reveals them again? Try to coerce the vampire's plan out//insist that I talk with him privately.

If ushered out (>_>) then ponder if the Vampire knew who...wait, the letter tells of my intention. Ugh. Ok...If ushered out, commit to battling the vampire outright.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2013, 09:04:22 am »

(( I swallow people? I've never ever found any form of incubus that feeds by eating people and I know dozens of versions. ))

I've thought this through.  There is a suprise ending. 
Vampires...in the seat of authority.

How crude.

"If I may ask then, what is the reason behind my expulsion, Mayor?" Donovan asked as he wasn't being forced out -- despite the idea that the meeting was over, anyway.

Converse, and intuit/come up with a plan on how to take down that associate - what kills vampires and reveals them again? Try to coerce the vampire's plan out//insist that I talk with him privately.

If ushered out (>_>) then ponder if the Vampire knew who...wait, the letter tells of my intention. Ugh. Ok...If ushered out, commit to battling the vampire outright.

You know that the consumption of food kills them, but aside from that, you know staking and cutting off the head works too.  Usually you stuff the head with garlic to be extra sure.  There's probably a good reason but not one you know of. 

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2013, 09:08:59 am »

(( ...... Ok, but that means I'm not even an incubus, I'm I don't know what. ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2013, 10:45:55 am »

Amend action.

New action: COnverse with the Mayor- implore him that we all at least eat lunch together while heading my merry way out afterwards. 'Convince' - Persuade him that, even as that I'd be expelled, it would do no symbol of authority good measure to leave a guest wanting. Even a foreigner, that is.

Intelligence/Charisma > Expose Vampire.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2013, 11:51:29 am »

(( ...... Ok, but that means I'm not even an incubus, I'm I don't know what. ))

((It's not what you know yourself as, it's what the humans know you as.  ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2013, 12:03:33 pm »

Name: Marcus Rothal
Faction: Vampire Hunter
Description: Marcus joined the military after graduating High School. He was not the smartest or most well-spoken soldier, but he quickly rose through the ranks as an excellent fighter with sheer determination. He earned all sorts of medals and accolades in his service for participating in several major battles. During this time, Marcus thought he would be killed any day, which caused him to become devout in the Islamic faith. After 3 years in Special Forces, he was discharged for killing an innocent civilian. He knew the civilian was a creature of the undead, but the military did not believe him and fired him.

Marcus is now home to bring about the will of Allah and send the satanic forces back into the deepest pits of Jahannam.

Stats
Strength: 3
Constitution: 1
Willpower: 2
Dexterity: 2
Perception: 2
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 0
HP: 7/7
Mana/Blood/Food Points:3

Can I goes in?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9