Stone Age
- 5 (50%)
Iron Age
- 2 (20%)
Bronze age
- 3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Clutches of Paganism-Interest Check and Possible OOC  (Read 5069 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clutches of Paganism-Interest Check and Possible OOC
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2013, 08:33:19 pm »

My plan: Turn a village into snakepeople, then turn that village into an empire. Nobody screws with an Empire led by a 200 foot long King Cobra.
Did you even read Pantheon?
This isn't Pantheon. This is actually gonna be fair. And by fair I mean more likely for me to not die from some sort of pebble falling on my tail and instakilling me.
Preaching to the pastor, pal.
*cough*rantaboutUdilSue*/cough*
Atleast you got to play for more than one turn! I was killed in my sleep for no reason, by a guy that didn't know I existed!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2013, 08:40:06 pm »

My plan: Turn a village into snakepeople, then turn that village into an empire. Nobody screws with an Empire led by a 200 foot long King Cobra.
Did you even read Pantheon?
This isn't Pantheon. This is actually gonna be fair. And by fair I mean more likely for me to not die from some sort of pebble falling on my tail and instakilling me.
Preaching to the pastor, pal.
*cough*rantaboutUdilSue*/cough*
Atleast you got to play for more than one turn! I was killed in my sleep for no reason, by a guy that didn't know I existed!
To be fair, he did have a point about the then-current administration...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2013, 08:42:41 pm »

I take a shower for 20 minutes, and this devolves into a discussion about how bad another game is?
THE POWAH OF TEH ALMIGHTY GM COMPELS YOU!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2013, 08:53:04 pm »

I take a shower for 20 minutes, and this devolves into a discussion about how bad another game is?
THE POWAH OF TEH ALMIGHTY GM COMPELS YOU!
Sorry.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2013, 08:54:42 pm »

It could be worse.

We could be discussing how bad this game is.

(So far, so good. It's nice to have a little challenge with a good reward.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2013, 09:03:19 pm »

*Rolls a 1 on the D20*

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2013, 09:15:58 pm »

It's nice to get my conquering on without restrictions! The Presence of Madness and Violence escaped 2 time prisons, created the first substances solely to kill things, and was going to murder his way across the universe, Jebyg slaughtered his way across the globe, created 2 species, got bored with both and attempted to kill both off, and stood against a pantheon of powerful beings, Rex Furor lit himself on fire, and stabbed a troll. My brand of insanity is patent and the most potent, there are no brakes on my non-euclidean train of mayhem, violence and insanity. I completely lost track of what I was saying before. I am the ultimate warrior Hulk Hogan!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2013, 09:18:49 pm »

I can't help but notice that Mutare was not in the list, nor that your equally great failures (like Jebyg being forced asleep and Rex dying without inconveniencing the troll)...come to think of it, I've spearheaded attempts to stop you, successfully, at least twice.

If you really are an alternate-reality me, you suck.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2013, 09:34:56 pm »

I can't help but notice that Mutare was not in the list, nor that your equally great failures (like Jebyg being forced asleep and Rex dying without inconveniencing the troll)...come to think of it, I've spearheaded attempts to stop you, successfully, at least twice.

If you really are an alternate-reality me, you suck.
Mutare wasn't on the list because he never got to do anything. Also, I ate your other character's heart, left for a week, came back, lit myself on fire and still fought your troll. Also, Jebyg was asleep because of the energy tax, not you. In reality, you have never actually stopped my madness, only retaliated against it.
I actually kinda wish there would be some kind of rpg that we could both play in, and see who comes out on top, the insanely lucky and insanely insane man or the insanely sane and sanely intelligent man.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2013, 09:41:12 pm »

Fyrbrith never got a chance to fight back, Mutare would have had a chance if he hadn't kept antagonizing people (including me, who kept threatening to help the Squiddles, and anyone who helped me even before helping the Squiddles, and ignoring someone who raped the Squiddles, so that was completely avoidable), Jebyg also lost energy to dAIDS which never would have come about if I hadn't formed the Synod, and yes that would be fun.
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2013, 09:48:59 pm »

(including me, who kept threatening to help the Squiddles, and anyone who helped me even before helping the Squiddles, and ignoring someone who raped the Squiddles, so that was completely avoidable)
I don't like it when people dick about with my children! Except when it flatters me, I mean the squiddles were made in my image and Vanida found them attractive enough to host an orgy. Just saying, no one started an orgy with your children.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2013, 09:53:16 pm »

That's because the dwarves all hated me for stupid reasons!
...And one good one, but I made up for that!
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2013, 10:09:46 pm »

Also, I ate that heart, not you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2013, 11:54:56 pm »

Time to recreate Azem as an animal spirit. Or something...

Without the Wealth bit obviously...

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2013, 07:24:07 am »

Ok, the next turn after this one will be a season turn.(1season passes) it shall be Spring!

Also, how is my GM-ing so far?(scale of (n)/10)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9