Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: Persona: Calm before the Storm  (Read 8937 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Persona: Calm before the Storm
« on: March 31, 2013, 08:49:52 am »

###

Persona: Calm Before the Storm

A train rattle into the rusting station. Out of it, steps five teenagers, four boys and a girl. They are unaware of the fact that all of them have the same destination as the others, a students apartments building five minutes walk away that own by a company called Paragon and will all go to the same school.

It odd for the company to own an apartments building and just one at that. Remembering what you know about Paragon, it a home security firm own by a Naoki Kashima. You all were approach by the firm for sponsorship to go to Longslade. As the school is one of the best, you all more or less jumped at the chance. Through you still can't think why they would choose you (lot).

The station has seen better days. There a cafe, ticket office and of course the exit.

No stats need be display yet because no one has their persona.

((Looking up things about persona, I found a upcoming game currently called Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem. What? Why are they doing that? Why does it sound awesome?))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Calm before the Storm
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 08:57:26 am »

((Basically, demon summoning with Fire Emblem characters. Hell yes.))

Maria looked around, putting her small novel away and taking out her umbrella. She was new in town, and had just taken a nap before the train entered.

She asked for a map at the ticket office. The ticketing officer seemed somewhat hostile and waved her away before pointing at a rack with dirty, somewhat old maps, and grumbling.

The brown-haired girl sighed.
"Damn it."

Maria took a map from the rack and read it, looking for directions to the Kashima Dorm, her destination. She checked to see if her rucksack was still full of her things (clothes, some books, school things and a laptop, the usual for her) and still on her back; thankfully, it was. Maria then looked around.

It seemed she was the only girl around. There were four other guys apart from the ticketing officer. They all seemed about seventeen? Sixteen? Maria was never good with ages.

She shook her head and walked off to get some coffee at the cafe. It was freezing, and she was shivering.

"Wow...it's cold around here. Forgot to take my nice coat...I'll have to ask Dad if I can get it when I'm free.

I wonder what it'll be like around here? It seems a bit dingy, but I have a great feeling about this place."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:19:27 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 09:07:28 am »

Kyle adjusts his coat on himself. He looks around as the train stops and takes out his phone. He looks up the place he is going on it. While his phone is doing that he starts up a conversation with one of the people nearby. Odd how a bunch of high school age people are the only ones around.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 09:27:27 am »

..."Yes?"

Maria pokes the guy in the coat with her finger. She had been in the process of walking to the cafe when this guy had approached her, saying "Hi".

((I'm bored right now. >:|))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:29:16 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 09:29:02 am »

Nico got up, and picked up his backpack as well, before remembering to pick up his notebook. He'd been writing ideas for stories to pass the time on the trip, and examined some of the sketches he had also made in the notebook.
"Well, this is it... Longslade. Never really heard of it before. Maybe this Kashima guy is using the dorm as a test? Yeah, protecting some kids, and sponsoring them, too... That sounds about right."
Stopping to ask for directions, he began to walk to the Dorm, stopping every once in a while to make a quick sketch of some of the buildings and views he found interesting looking.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 09:32:31 am »

"Nothing? Okay..."

Maria walked off, buying a coffee and walked to the Dorm, sipping it on the way. She contemplated what would happen in the next year, as tommorow, the school year began.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 09:56:28 am »

After that reminder of the paralyzing fear of social situations Kyle looks at his phone to see the route is done loading and starts on his way to the dorms.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 10:44:55 am »

Hastu looked around after getting off the train. there was one other left on the platform, around his age. There was a chill in the air, but he ignored it. Paying attention to it would only make it worse. now he just needed to find the dorm. Given his age, it was quite likely the other guy on the platform were heading to the college too. He voiced a question:
 'Uhh...... hi. I don't suppose you know where the Kashima dorm is?'

((edit: absent people absented.))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 10:48:21 am by sjm9876 »
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 10:46:51 am »

(Maria, Nico and Kyle left, it's only you and Gregory left.)

Maria shivered. The forecast had told her it'd be warm- "So don't wrap up!"- and she wore relatively nothing, except a white shirt and a long skirt, and of course, nice shoes she'd bought last month. And now it was absolutely freezing and she couldn't even change, as she didn't see a restroom at all.

She sighed and sipped the last of her coffee, before dumping it into a nearby trashbin.
"The forecasters lied...goddamn cold..."

She chattered...and ran into the guy from the station who tried to talk to her and stood there saying nothing.

"...."
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:33:31 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 12:13:46 pm »

(( And I am back from Easter Mass.))
Though it was cold outside, Nico didn't care. His mind was focused on the fact that soon he'd be going to a new school.
"This'll be a great year, I'm sure!"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 12:31:44 pm »

"Hello... sorry about the thing at the station." Kyle looks over Maria noting she was shivering. "You look cold, would you like to borrow my coat? He takes off his coat and offers it to her.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 12:33:26 pm »

"No, thanks. It's fine, mate. I know how some guys find it awkward around girls."

Maria shook her head and dusted herself off.

"You're headed to the Kashima dorm? I'm Maria, by the way."

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 12:43:19 pm »

Huh. Maybe the guy hadn't heard. it'd be too awkward to just head over there though.
 Looking out of the station door, he saw a couple of people he was sure he recognized off the train. Worth a shot he reckoned. running towards them, he shouted:
 'Hey, wait up Don't suppose either of you know the way to kashmina dorm, do you?'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 12:48:01 pm »

"So I guess we're all heading dorm? Follow me, I got the route on my phone!
Kyle pulls out his phone and walks away.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 12:49:53 pm »

"So I guess we're all heading dorm? Follow me, I got the route on my phone!
Kyle pulls out his phone and walks away.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20