Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Evolved: Up the Ladder  (Read 12996 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Evolved: Up the Ladder
« Reply #225 on: April 22, 2013, 05:43:53 pm »

((I'm also pleased by the writing.))

"Who is this nut?"

Get to an elevated position with terrakinesis before raining fire on the Thralls and their Beast.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2013, 03:04:30 pm »

((i find it amusing that none of us are targeting the large creature))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2013, 03:09:27 pm »

[Eh, most people are fleeing and shooting. I think I'm the only one getting stuck in with the fighting.

EDIT: Scapheap is as well, upon review.]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 03:11:49 pm by Xanmyral »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2013, 03:36:04 pm »

((I'm trying to get other people to shoot it, having no ranged weapons at the moment and being useless in melee.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2013, 03:41:09 pm »

((I'm trying to get other people to shoot it, having no ranged weapons at the moment and being useless in melee.))
((you do have a ranged weapon last time i checked))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2013, 03:44:14 pm »

((Where did I get it, then? Might have missed it.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2013, 03:51:20 pm »

"Why hello! Have you heard? Monsters are coming! If you need weapons, just take them from the store! Don't worry, you look like a trustable young lady! You can pay me later!" he says, rushing off to join the help.

We will lend our aid," he says calmly, with strange looks from the soldiers. He quickly dismissed their looks and ordered them to help with the barricade and supply you with shooters.

((although it never was said specifically, i think we're all assuming the equipment was distributed. it doesn't make much sense otherwise. our main question is if we're using the crossbows from the first quote or the shooters from the second. i've been assuming we have shooters, but wording my actions so they make sense if they're crossbows instead.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2013, 03:55:20 pm »

((Oh. It's just that it's not stated specifically in the character inventory, so I assumed they just forgot to give us any or something. Oh well. At least I'm saving ammo.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2013, 10:32:06 pm »

((I am, just not specifically. And why would I be crazy enough to antagonize such a beast directly?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]