Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Perils and Glory - A Suggestion Game  (Read 762 times)

nan0zer0

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Perils and Glory - A Suggestion Game
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:25:01 am »

You turn your head around yet another time, to peek at the location of the large bast behind you, but, as before, it seems to be closer. Despite your legs spending every small bit of energy left, you aren't fast enough to run away...

You wake up to a loud knock on the door, sweating from your recent nightmare. You quickly call out "Who's there" straight from you small bed, but to non answer. You grope around for a candle, but can't find one, so you simply stand up and start kicking the floor in search of some footwear. After a few quick seconds of kicking and stubbing your toes, your eyes manage to adjust to the darkness in the room, and you locate a pair moccasins. Slipping them on, you notice that they are slightly to tight, and you make a mental note to head off to the market sometime in the future, and buy a fresh pair.
You stumble out of your room, towards your door, and call out "Who is it?" again, to no reply yet again. You start to think this was a practical played by some of the children in the town, and begin to turn around, grumbling to yourself that going down to the door wasn't worth two stubbed toes, but, almost as if the person outside knew you were turning around to leave, back into the comfort of your bed, he knocks harder, hard enough, and loud enough, to almost be able to feel the vibrations. Realizing that you don't want to anger a person who could knock that hard, and without breaking the door, you again turn back around, towards the door, and swiftly undo the latch holding your door closed on the inside. You swing the door open, and, before you can say anything, a large black-clad figure pulls you out from the shoulders, and binds your mouth and arms.
Your first instinct is to struggle, and you do so for maybe five minutes, but you soon realize that your captor is followed by several equally menacing looking men, all wielding the most frightening blades you have seen in your lifetime. Your effort to struggle quickly reduces itself to plotting a way to escape, for, you think, you are a schoolteacher, and schoolteachers are smart. But despite your reassurances, you are unable to think of a way that makes it more likely to escape for you than struggling.
Your captors take you into a forest, and your mind quickly wanders off to staring at the forest creatures attempting to scamper away as boredom actually enters your mind. But, unknowingly to you, as your mind was focused on critters, your group of captor entered a clearing, and, to your utter surprise, unbind your mouth. Your captor quickly uncovers your mouth, and speaks a single word: "Why?"
Your mind quickly races through your memories, but it cannot find anything that this man could be referring to.

What do you do?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fuck. I'm sorry I didn't mean to murder y'all. ):

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
Re: Perils and Glory - A Suggestion Game
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 12:38:07 pm »

"Because."
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

nan0zer0

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 02:55:58 pm »

"Because." You shoot at him, not knowing anything else to say. And he slaps you across the left cheek, leaving a stinging sensation.
"I've no time for games. Tell me why, now, and I may let you live, but, without a tongue, of course." He pulls out a dagger and holds it menacingly.

What do you do?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fuck. I'm sorry I didn't mean to murder y'all. ):

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 03:14:49 pm »

'How do you expect me to answer without a tongue? Or without the answers, as a matter of fact?'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 03:17:45 pm »

Maybe you could refresh my memory?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game