Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: The Multiverse All-Stars Tournament! - Tournament 1 Round 12!  (Read 34672 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Damn I'm surprised he showed up lol. Man I wanna be a bad GM and guarantee you a spot in the next tournament just to see the character in action lol. Too bad a I'm a good and fair GM.

I'll add you up before I forget to.

I'm almost glad he showed up late! I mean, If John died, he'd be unstoppable.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I totally expect one of those awesome scenes where their weapons clash and a big burst of energy comes out and shit. Because it's still super-badass, while overused.

E: Also, this round learns us that noone is unstoppable, no matter how unstoppable they may seem. I'm probably playing one of the most killable characters.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Damn I'm surprised he showed up lol. Man I wanna be a bad GM and guarantee you a spot in the next tournament just to see the character in action lol. Too bad a I'm a good and fair GM.

I'll add you up before I forget to.

I'm almost glad he showed up late! I mean, If John died, he'd be unstoppable.

Hahaha, hammers.

Hammers.

So many hammers...
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile

Superbomb, I posted a very important Kinzo and it must be added to the waitlist or I will die or something completely unrelated to the current subject.
Crap I forgot to add him too didn't I? Can you tell me when you put him up relative to the other people on the waitlist? So i know where he's supposed to go on there.

Inbetween TCM and Greenstar.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Alright added him in. Sorry about that lol.

Btw just waiting in Xantalos and Wwolin for the next turn.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Derp sorry.

"Well, now that necessity dictates that we must turn on each other, we've been happy to blow random shit up with you."

C4! On Vash!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

C4 is ridiculous...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

C4 is ridiculous...
Yes I know I made it OP. I made it that way because I honestly thought the battle would last much longer and thus I'd run out. I didn't think it'd go this fast.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

C4 is ridiculous...
Yes I know I made it OP. I made it that way because I honestly thought the battle would last much longer and thus I'd run out. I didn't think it'd go this fast.

I remember superblast saying he'd balance it out if the Mythbusters appear again after this match, so that it would have a chance to miss.

And looking at everyone else's characters, Big L seems a bit underpowered...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Um... I don't remember saying that.... and if anyone has a high enough dodge they won't be hit.... take Soma on the very first turn. He didn't even get hit.

Though I did mention changing the weapon thing to where the weapon breaks after certain amount of uses.

Anyways I'm leaving most of the balance issues with abilities up to the other players as long as it makes sense. Mainly since they will be the one fighting the potentially OP character.

Anyways let's leave the balance talk until after the tournament. Too much of it and I'm gonna have to hunt through posts to find who made actions or not lol.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Um... I don't remember saying that.... and if anyone has a high enough dodge they won't be hit.... take Soma on the very first turn. He didn't even get hit.

Though I did mention changing the weapon thing to where the weapon breaks after certain amount of uses.

Anyways I'm leaving most of the balance issues with abilities up to the other players as long as it makes sense. Mainly since they will be the one fighting the potentially OP character.

Anyways let's leave the balance talk until after the tournament. Too much of it and I'm gonna have to hunt through posts to find who made actions or not lol.

My apologies, I guess I mistook someone else for you when I was reading through the thread since the C4 controversy came up a lot, since everyone including Xantalos said it was on the OP side.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I'd again like to bring up the option of randomizing characters. If one is sufficiently OP, it won't matter if the entire arena turns against them (and likely they won't).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd again like to bring up the option of randomizing characters. If one is sufficiently OP, it won't matter if the entire arena turns against them (and likely they won't).

That defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

((I've been described as "physics alteringly lucky" before, but this is incredible, even for me. Now, if only I could apply some of this luck when I deal with women...))

Koishi molds her tentacles into a rough replica of her old body, but supported by massive blue spider-like limbs. Remembering how Vash helped her earlier, she skitters towards the mythbusters at great speed before launching a lightning-fast jab at Adam's throat.

Move to Mythbusters, punch Adam in the throat.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah no diagonal movements then...

shoot ze mythbusters
Derp sorry.

"Well, now that necessity dictates that we must turn on each other, we've been happy to blow random shit up with you."

C4! On Vash!
((I've been described as "physics alteringly lucky" before, but this is incredible, even for me. Now, if only I could apply some of this luck when I deal with women...))

Koishi molds her tentacles into a rough replica of her old body, but supported by massive blue spider-like limbs. Remembering how Vash helped her earlier, she skitters towards the mythbusters at great speed before launching a lightning-fast jab at Adam's throat.

Move to Mythbusters, punch Adam in the throat.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

"Maybe Alex Mercer was just a bad match for Vash since against everyone else he seems to do great! Have any comments, Pain?"
"This whole thing is stupid...."
"You know what, from now on I'm consider whatever you say you mean the opposite of."
"In that case.... I love you.... I'll do everything in my power to make sure you live...."
"Ahahaha.... I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THOSE WORDS!"
And a bunch of noises sound through out the arena.
"Jeez.... my creations..... I'm just going to commentate in their place this one time. So Koishi reforms herself in a creepier version of her old self and rush after the Mythbusters. She goes after Adam but Jamie blocks her attack with the power fist taking most of the damage. With the Mythbusters distracted, Vash takes the opportunity to try and take them down. He fires a shot at Adam and get him in the gut. Adam goes down but with his last moments he presses the button that triggers the C4. An explosion goes off right under Vash's feet. A whole ton of smoke covers the area Vash was in and from that smoke he get's off another shot that hits Jamie in the shoulder. As the smoke finally settles, Vash is pretty badly injured... in fact it seems that he can even move his left arm anymore. And that's everything for now... um... yeah I'm really not that good at this. That why I make people so they did it instead."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:38:05 pm by superBlast »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19