Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 199772 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - The Storm Breaks
« Reply #1530 on: June 04, 2013, 07:11:45 pm »

Unvote Ford, either you're not scum or you're vastly less sincere than I'd hitherto believed you capable. I know what that sort of everyone's not listening frustration is like (hell, I was right all along in the Revolution game but everyone thought I was scum). But man, insulting everyone isn't productive.

So are we snuffing Nerjin or Webadict green or white or what?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: June 04, 2013, 07:33:24 pm »

You can:
A) Listen to Nerjin, the confirmed scum, and go after Webadict
B) Ignore Captain Ford's emotional appeal, and get back to voting for him.

Consider that Ford has been refuted on all other accounts, and has no scum candidates to suggest either. Trying to make you feel bad for voting for him is literally all he has left. And against all sensibility, it's succeeding.

Current Scum Candidates:
Onyxjew is out; he was already confirmed to have the god Telmorin, and thus is Town.

Webadict is out, because he wouldn't storm out of a game and get all pissy if he was about to pull off a Scum Win. He'd be in here, winning. And he'd have kept the Scumteam in line much better.

Vector has provided valuable scumhunting on Ottofar with her Candle Cop ability, and Scum have snuffed several of her candles, so she's clear.

Dariush and Toaster have confirmed their abilities publicly. They have no greens lit either, so if not clear, they're still irrelevant.

And scum killed me as hard as they possibly could, and Tiruin brought me back just so I could vote and talk today... so unless you'd like to vote for yourself, I don't see a lot of options other than Ford. Do you?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: June 04, 2013, 07:40:32 pm »

You can:
A) Listen to Nerjin, the confirmed scum, and go after Webadict
B) Ignore Captain Ford's emotional appeal, and get back to voting for him.

Consider that Ford has been refuted on all other accounts, and has no scum candidates to suggest either. Trying to make you feel bad for voting for him is literally all he has left. And against all sensibility, it's succeeding.

Current Scum Candidates:
Onyxjew is out; he was already confirmed to have the god Telmorin, and thus is Town.

Webadict is out, because he wouldn't storm out of a game and get all pissy if he was about to pull off a Scum Win. He'd be in here, winning. And he'd have kept the Scumteam in line much better.

Vector has provided valuable scumhunting on Ottofar with her Candle Cop ability, and Scum have snuffed several of her candles, so she's clear.

Dariush and Toaster have confirmed their abilities publicly. They have no greens lit either, so if not clear, they're still irrelevant.

And scum killed me as hard as they possibly could, and Tiruin brought me back just so I could vote and talk today... so unless you'd like to vote for yourself, I don't see a lot of options other than Ford. Do you?

A few problems with your theory:

1. Onyxjew says he's third party in that post.

2. Simply saying you're an alignment doesn't mean anything. I've lied about my god before so that's out as well.

3. We can't win you moron. How many times do I have to tell you? I'm getting sorta tired of being helpful. He quit because we couldn't win and the game was horribly unbalanced towards us.

If you insist though feel free to snuff Ford I guess. No skin off my back. Just wish you'd stop getting off on the smell of your own piss and actually consider that you might be wrong.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: June 04, 2013, 07:50:53 pm »

Nerjin: So what would we need to do to win?

Your team used three actions on night 2, at which time Ottofar's green was unlit, which implies he was still able to use the "mafiasnuff" despite not having a green candle lit. Is this correct?
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: June 04, 2013, 07:53:14 pm »

What is your wincon anyway?
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: June 04, 2013, 08:01:25 pm »

Apparently our wincon is to snuff town greens. Can't do that.

For town to win I assume you just snuff our greens.

The "Mafia Snuff" was not a role power but only one of us could use it per night.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: June 04, 2013, 08:03:21 pm »

I don't see why the wincons would have to be symmetrical like that. That said, we've not had a flip after snuffing any kind of candle, so it's hard to say.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: June 04, 2013, 08:18:06 pm »

A few problems with your theory:

1. Onyxjew says he's third party in that post.

2. Simply saying you're an alignment doesn't mean anything. I've lied about my god before so that's out as well.

3. We can't win you moron. How many times do I have to tell you? I'm getting sorta tired of being helpful. He quit because we couldn't win and the game was horribly unbalanced towards us.

If you insist though feel free to snuff Ford I guess. No skin off my back. Just wish you'd stop getting off on the smell of your own piss and actually consider that you might be wrong.

1. None of this is even true... Onyxjex is not 3rd Party, never claimed to be 3rd Party, and nothing has indicated he was 3rd Party. Did you read the link? Where the hell is this coming from?

2. Onyxjew did not state his alignment. It was cleared by Okami no Rei, the Alignment Cop. The Alignment Cop you killed.

3. If you can't win, why are you talking? And why are you trying to "make us win" so hard? If you've actually given up, then please give up already.

And cut the inflammatory language. It's juvenile and unsportsmanlike... and frankly it's that sort of behavior that's killing the Mafia Subforum, and driving off new players.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: June 04, 2013, 08:21:28 pm »

Actually, I think we have, kind of.

If you look at my most recent spreadsheet, you'll notice I tracked the smoke too. The smoke on ZU's white was VERY different. Enough so that I considered it to be the equivalent of a roleflip.

...Webadict's theory about the cult makes a ton more sense now. Being on the scumteam meant that he knew the scumteam wasn't a real threat. No wonder he was looking for something else.

So hey, Solifuge, if you're listening, it's Webadict. My case on him can be summed up by the above sentence putting all his bizarre actions into context. Also there's the fact that Ranger softclaimed Telmorin and he refused to claim his god for the longest time.

Snuffing the greens sounds like our best bet. (I guess that means the whites were the red herring? Huh)

Snuff Webadict Green
Snuff Nerjin Green

Look, I'm mellow now, and it's because what Nerjin is saying makes sense. Too much sense.

Nerjin: But if we snuffed all your greens, wouldn't you still be able to use the "morasadis snuff"? Kind of feels like that wouldn't fully eliminate the threat to the town.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 6
« Reply #1539 on: June 04, 2013, 08:25:08 pm »

I have a role inspect. It basically tells me who follows which god.

Vector -> Derala There is a big green eye behind her, telling her secrets
Dariush -> Andora He is in the rain, smell of clean spring air around him
Onyxjew -> Telmorin I see iron scales of justice
Tiruin -> Nirian She is eating some soup from a heath fire

On night 4 my power changed to the lighting teal thing.
Night 5 my power is now to give everyone three votes. I can turn this ability off.

Webadict is mostly right
I am third party. I win when all the teals are lit. The gods are obviously real, but different cultures have different stories, and they can not all be true. The deeper truth is that gods are characters in a play, and we should be worshiping the actors who play the gods instead. When all the teals are lit, everyone will gain knowledge and I will be proven correct.

I would say that
white -> conciousness
green -> power
teal -> knowledge

I kinda think each god corresponds with a different faction. Not too sure.

I don't think snuffing Ottofar's white is useful. We did that twice already and he just keeps coming back. I think we need to snuff's someone's green to prevent him from returning. AFAIK, white only allows voting and talking in thread.

Light Webadict teal
Light Tiruin Teal
Light Nerjin Teal

Please let me win.  :)

1. This is the post that you link leads to. My apologies for you incompetence making me think something else. Fuck you Solifuge.

2. Same as 1. Fuck you Solifuge.

3. Because I'm bored honestly. I'm trying to make you win because I'm honestly surprised that no one's getting the answer when I'm TELLING it to them. Fuck you Solifuge.

4. I'll say whatever the god damn hell I please until you stop being an idiot.

@Ford: You're getting closer. But my team can't do anything tonight because the game ENDS TODAY! The game ends today. The game ends today! I've said it like six times but I guess no one noticed it. Fuck you Solifuge. The Game ends TODAY!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: June 04, 2013, 09:08:11 pm »

Spoiler: @Nerjin... (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: @Ford... (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: @NQT... (click to show/hide)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: June 04, 2013, 09:16:05 pm »

You know what? Fuck town.

Unvote

Snuff FordGreen

Snuff SolifugeI don't care. Whatever color the next person votes do that color but for Solifuge

Help town, don't help town. Either way I'm an awful person.

Guess I'm exactly what Dariush would say "A shit-fucking ass-kissing son of a bitch who needs to be raped by a fucking CHAINSAW" God fucking damn it.

I'm sorry I assumed you'd linked me to the RIGHT GOD DAMN POST! I must be a fucking moron! I'm a god damn idiot! HOW FUCKING DARE I?

I can handle losing I can't handle you being a fucking moron! I've literally told you everything you need to win. That's what's pissing me off! This game should be over by now. I've TOLD YOU WHAT YOU NEED! SNUFF WEB'S GREEN AND MY GREEN!

MEPH HAS SAID THAT IF MY GREEN IS SNUFFED THEN WEB'S GREEN PROBABLY WON'T BE ENOUGH! HE ADMITTED IT ON THE DAMN SCUM-CHAT!

I don't care about your opinion on me. Whatever. But let me address a point or two:

Web quit, Ottofar's confirmed scum, I quit. WE CAN'T WIN AND THAT DOESN'T SABOTAGE THE GAME! That sabotages a TEAM! THere's a major difference. Besides it's the last day! God fucking damn you!

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: June 04, 2013, 09:28:54 pm »

Is Solifuge not reading your posts? His lack of comprehension is off the charts.

I'm talking with Nerjin informally now because I don't think I can change your mind. I think Nerjin and Web are right and you're cult and there's really no point in arguing because you've already won. So we can quit the arguing and just let the game end quietly now.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: June 04, 2013, 09:39:07 pm »

"Avos, I hope I did you proud."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: June 04, 2013, 10:03:19 pm »

Public Service Announcement:  WIFOM is the last refuge of a cornered scum.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 108