Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 200220 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - The Storm Breaks
« Reply #1275 on: May 31, 2013, 12:11:09 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Snuff Captain Ford White: Toaster
Light Ottofar Green: Captain Ford
Snuff Ottofar White: Captain Ford, Toaster
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: May 31, 2013, 12:15:47 pm »

My power changed last night, and I got a message that said, "the line will be drawn here."

Testing...

Ottofar White
Ottofar Green
Ottofar Teal
Zombie Urist White
Zombie Urist Green
Zombie Urist Teal

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Snuff Captain Ford White: Toaster
Light Ottofar Green: Captain Ford
Snuff Ottofar White: Captain Ford, Toaster

That looks like a no, Ford. Care to explain why you're wasting time and posting content-void posts once again?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: May 31, 2013, 12:50:08 pm »

I learned from the magic of Teal that no longer can the balance be maintained. Make of that what you will. I obviously took no action as I have no powers, but everyone already knows that.

Light notquitethere green -- the scum murdered Remuthra before we were able to activate his powers. Hopefully one of you can bring him back like the undying Solifuge.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: May 31, 2013, 12:54:42 pm »

That looks like a no, Ford. Care to explain why you're wasting time and posting content-void posts once again?
At work, and working on updating my spreadsheet with the smoke trails after ZU's produced a thick black smoke.

Interestingly, Ottofar's white produced both thick smoke with Lantern Oil and no smoke with Lantern Oil.

I guess I'm going to need to directly ask Mephansteras what my ability is supposed to do, because as far as I can tell, it does nothing.

Light Zombie Urist White
Light Remuthra White

NQT: I know! I'm more than a little pissed that we wasted our time on Ottofar AGAIN and probably just killed off our best chance at winning.

At least we got more scents. I'm guessing that the thick black smoke was significant.

FYI: My ability for the past two days was a simple vote manipulation. I never got to use it because I missed both day ends because I was swamped by RL stuff. Ugh. My new ability is that I can ignore "normal" voting restrictions. I had no idea what "normal" meant. Apparently the limit of two votes isn't a "normal restriction".
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: May 31, 2013, 12:56:52 pm »

I... I have no words.

Just how fucking stupid can you guys be?! You literally wasted a day. You lynched a guy just because he claimed third party, you overkilled him by snuffing his green and you wasted a vote on the most obvious lynchblock ever. Thanks a bunch.

I received wisdom: The Greens are the path to victory. I see no reason not to enforce it. Light Dariush green, light Toaster green.

Meph, I put my hand over Solifuge's white. Do I feel heat?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: May 31, 2013, 01:03:31 pm »

PPEDWOP:
My ability for the past two days was a simple vote manipulation. I never got to use it because I missed both day ends because I was swamped by RL stuff. Ugh. My new ability is that I can ignore "normal" voting restrictions. I had no idea what "normal" meant. Apparently the limit of two votes isn't a "normal restriction".
Bullshit. You are scum trying to find excuses for not using his supposed town powers. Remember that roleblock on N1? I do. Too many coincidences.

Luckily for you I consider following the advice I reiceived to be of higher priority than doing anything with you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 31, 2013, 01:17:53 pm »

How is this game still going?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: May 31, 2013, 01:26:07 pm »

PFP

I'm here, but my candle is still blasted, and I received no wisdom last night. I actually don't know why I'm alive.

Content forthcoming. Got to measure some things.
I had a choice with you over ZU, alright? :S

Just how fucking stupid can you guys be?! You literally wasted a day. You lynched a guy just because he claimed third party, you overkilled him by snuffing his green and you wasted a vote on the most obvious lynchblock ever. Thanks a bunch.
Yeah, in which you said nothing about it at all.

Your commentary on that 'most obvious lynchblock' was Ihopethisisn'tashield and all that.

>_>

Why are you even asking that instead of doing anything else?

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: May 31, 2013, 01:31:05 pm »

PPEDWOP:
My ability for the past two days was a simple vote manipulation. I never got to use it because I missed both day ends because I was swamped by RL stuff. Ugh. My new ability is that I can ignore "normal" voting restrictions. I had no idea what "normal" meant. Apparently the limit of two votes isn't a "normal restriction".
Bullshit. You are scum trying to find excuses for not using his supposed town powers. Remember that roleblock on N1? I do. Too many coincidences.

Luckily for you I consider following the advice I reiceived to be of higher priority than doing anything with you.
Fuck, you're right. Having work at the time day ends means I must be lying scum, and not someone who's trying to make decisions in a hurry, reads a WRONG votecount, accounts for all votes after it, and accidentally ties the vote because of a mistake the mod made. I'm sure YOU'VE never had to deal with time-related bullshit.

Not to mention that my original ability was mod-confirmed by YOUR ability. All of my abilities have been vote-related, and I presume that everyone else has themed abilities as well. I never said as much so that I could evaluate people's claims to see if they made sense together.

I didn't claim my ability yesterday because confirming I had nothing useful would only help scum target other people.

What does it even matter whether that excuse works? It's a day action, so it doesn't even excuse me from blowing shit up at night.

Yep, too many fucking coincidences, all right. You mean too many FUCKING MISTAKES.

I fucking hate this game. I hate all of you for doing nothing productive yesterday. To hell with all of you. I'm lighting greens today and I don't even care what my ability does.

Light NQT Green
Light Dariush Green

I'm betting the abilities that started unlit are the most valuable, like Vector's inspect, so lighting Dariush's green doesn't seem as important as lighting someone's that hasn't been lit before. Unfortunately, because the rest of you are fucking idiots, we lost the ability to see what Remuthra's green candle does.

And I trust Dariush way more than Toaster.

Because I was right and you were wrong. There was no cult. The first four days were a warm-up to the main event, lighting greens before scum kill us all IS important, and fuck you and fuck this game.

And I'll swear as much as I fucking like. Fuck.

PPE: And here's my fucking spreadsheet. Not that anyone fucking trusts me anymore, but whatever.

PPE: Tiruin

Wait...Solifuge is alive? Huh. Didn't even realize.

Has anyone else noticed that there's no day number? The title's just "The Storm Breaks".
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: May 31, 2013, 01:37:16 pm »

I fucking hate this game. I hate all of you for doing nothing productive yesterday. To hell with all of you. I'm lighting greens today and I don't even care what my ability does.

I'm betting the abilities that started unlit are the most valuable, like Vector's inspect, so lighting Dariush's green doesn't seem as important as lighting someone's that hasn't been lit before. Unfortunately, because the rest of you are fucking idiots, we lost the ability to see what Remuthra's green candle does.

And I trust Dariush way more than Toaster.

Because I was right and you were wrong. There was no cult. The first four days were a warm-up to the main event, lighting greens before scum kill us all IS important, and fuck you and fuck this game.

And I'll swear as much as I fucking like. Fuck.

PPE: And here's my fucking spreadsheet. Not that anyone fucking trusts me anymore, but whatever.

PPE: Tiruin

Wait...Solifuge is alive? Huh. Didn't even realize.

Has anyone else noticed that there's no day number? The title's just "The Storm Breaks".

That's it, I'm not dealing with this. I'm out.

Request Replacement

Fuck you Ford. Jesus fucking god damn christ are you a whiny little bastard. Sorry that life doesn't work out the way you want.

I'm blacklisting Ford. I suggest the rest of you do the same if he wants to act like that.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: May 31, 2013, 01:39:56 pm »

...fuck. I guess I took it too far.

Request Replacement

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: May 31, 2013, 01:41:25 pm »

...fuck. I guess I took it too far.

Request Replacement

Never Mind my replacement request

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: May 31, 2013, 01:43:29 pm »

Yeah, in which you said nothing about it at all.
So, I take it that
It's hilarious how people were afraid of snuffing Otto's white due to it having a shield right until he agreed that it has a shield. That's some masterful WIFOM by scum.

Is anybody going to venture an idea regarding what is the halo if it's not a shield?
is 'nothing' in your opinion?

Quote from: Ford
Not to mention that my original ability was mod-confirmed by YOUR ability.
...what?

Also, your insults directed at everyone's mistakes would have held way more weight if you hadn't voted on two out of three yesterday's mistakes.

Also x2, I thought that NQT had an unlit green. Unvote Toaster green, light NQT green.

Also x3, I feel no heat from Soli's white. I guess we've got a zombie on our hands.

PPE: LOL Nerjin. Blacklisting everyone who doesn't agree with you and ragequitting. So typical of you.

Am I the only in this game remaining who is actually having fun (especially when you ignore all the idiots doing idiotic stuff and whining at other idiots for doing some other idiotic stuff) and trying to solve the puzzle?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: May 31, 2013, 01:50:04 pm »

PPE: LOL Nerjin. Blacklisting everyone who doesn't agree with you and ragequitting. So typical of you.

Am I the only in this game remaining who is actually having fun (especially when you ignore all the idiots doing idiotic stuff and whining at other idiots for doing some other idiotic stuff) and trying to solve the puzzle?

Dariush, if you can back up that statement in bold by pointing out one other time I've ever done something like that. Hell if you can even name a time I've rage-quit prior to earlier I will follow you religiously. If you can back up that statement with a proof I shall do whatever you request the moment your request it for the rest of time.

Otherwise please continue to enjoy yourself in the game. To go into slightly more detail I'd like to point out that it's not the disagreement with Ford that drove me to rage-quit but rather the outright disrespect he gave to every other player in the forum and the mod who, while I feel the game is a little unwell, put a lot of thought and effort into it. He went way to far.

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 108