Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 199971 times)

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 5 dawns at last
« Reply #1095 on: May 21, 2013, 02:18:30 pm »

AHA! I found it!

Solifuge did indeed answer me. I just missed it until just now, while hunting for someone who said they also got the message that Soli did about the game ending. (I was wrong, of course, nobody else got the message)

The storm doesn't have to mean LYLO, but it definitely means the end is near. And I think it's tied to changing powers, or different circumstances for the day.

Also, the whole "You Must Light and Snuff a candle today" sounds a lot like a "Dance of Light and Darkness". I believe we might be seeing Ottofar's role-power at the same time as the End-Game is beginning. That's what I meant earlier in the Day, CaptainFord; Ottofar is the one responsible. It has the potential to benefit scum, and restricts the actions the Town can take. With a strong Day-game, the Scumteam could have turned it into something very profitable.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 6
« Reply #1096 on: May 21, 2013, 02:19:13 pm »

Nerjin: I'm pretty interested in you answering Dariush's question there. A simple expletive didn't stop me from conversing with Web or Dar, and I'd really think that shouldn't stop you from evading it.

Alright fine. I'll own up.

Night 1: Dariush White. While he was being a rather unsavory character he seemed town and well... I figured someone would target him because god damn if I didn't want him dead because of how he was acting. I regret the choice now because I doubt many would target him due to his... unkindness. Something I plan to rectify in future games.

Night 2: Ottofar's Teal because I figured someone was trying to kill him so it'd be best to keep as many people alive as possible until we had a better grip on what was going on.

Night 3: Vector's White. I didn't really think the scum would target her Green candle and would instead just take her out due to the order of actions.

Night 4: Learning from the previous nights occurance I blocked Vector's Green.... Didn't really help apparently.

Night 5: Roleblocked.

Night 6: Unconfirmed.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: May 21, 2013, 02:24:22 pm »

The problem with Solifuge's statement is that Ottofar was unconscious from his white being snuffed, which means if it was him, it must have been a day action instead. I guess that's possible, but I wonder why he didn't activate it earlier.

Tiruin: Did you target anyone's candle on Day 4?

Nerjin: Why aren't you confirming your night 6 action?
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 21, 2013, 02:25:54 pm »

Nerjin: Why aren't you confirming your night 6 action?

Because it's Day 6 currently...

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 21, 2013, 02:30:33 pm »

...then why include it at all?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 21, 2013, 02:31:24 pm »

For fun really.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 21, 2013, 03:16:54 pm »

Extend

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 21, 2013, 06:43:32 pm »

Hey guys, you might have noticed my abscence these past few days. Long story short, my computer's hard drive died. I have here my backup laptop, but I won't be able to do much until Friday at least, due to hardware issues (Besides the keyboard, it's several years old and wasn't powerful when it was new). Should I get a replacement?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 21, 2013, 08:05:51 pm »

Tiruin: Did you target anyone's candle on Day 4?
Err...

Wait let me remember. The time of Balance was when my power was changed, right? I didn't act judging by the lack of any flaring up of candles. Because its quite obvious if I did...and I doubted that anyone would've benefited from it at the point (See: Vector's Green getting poof'd after my try at the psyche @D3)

So I was all "Argh" when that happened.

Checking up Dariush's Day Links

...Scum have been targeting GREEN CANDLES ALL ALONG.

Day 2:
Ottofar's illusion + Toaster's Green out.

Day 3: Ottofar's Illusion + Dar's Green out + Dar's White Illusion

Day 4
Ottofar is bloody annoying + Vector's Green out.

Day 5
Dammit Ottofar + Vector's...White, I guess? I'm wondering if Scum can't affect candles on the previous day from being lit (Vox Populi Vox Dei and all)

Day 6
Ugh. Sol's White and Green.

DO YOU SEE?! THEY KNEW IT ALL ALONG. SNUFF THE GREENS.

Unvote Remuthra White; Ottofar White

SNUFF OTTOFAR'S AND REMUTHRA'S GREEN CANDLES.

I'm up for the general consensus, but I'm double voting Otto's green atm, and Remuthra's Green. The latter is the one up for debate.

MEPHANSTERAS: Please explain how the vote-lynch factors come in. How will it work for the runner up and second runner up?

Hey guys, you might have noticed my abscence these past few days. Long story short, my computer's hard drive died. I have here my backup laptop, but I won't be able to do much until Friday at least, due to hardware issues (Besides the keyboard, it's several years old and wasn't powerful when it was new). Should I get a replacement?
:<

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: May 21, 2013, 08:07:13 pm »

For fun really.
Ahaha. No. No jokes at this time :I This is annoying me in the point of being carefree and smug scum.

Day actions and Night actions, Nerjin.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 21, 2013, 08:08:33 pm »

For fun really.
Ahaha. No. No jokes at this time :I This is annoying me in the point of being carefree and smug scum.

Day actions and Night actions, Nerjin.

Well my dear, if you insist. I simply cannot refuse you when you get fiesty... or something... Anyways:

Nerjin: I'm pretty interested in you answering Dariush's question there. A simple expletive didn't stop me from conversing with Web or Dar, and I'd really think that shouldn't stop you from evading it.

Alright fine. I'll own up.

Night 1: Dariush White. While he was being a rather unsavory character he seemed town and well... I figured someone would target him because god damn if I didn't want him dead because of how he was acting. I regret the choice now because I doubt many would target him due to his... unkindness. Something I plan to rectify in future games.

Night 2: Ottofar's Teal because I figured someone was trying to kill him so it'd be best to keep as many people alive as possible until we had a better grip on what was going on.

Night 3: Vector's White. I didn't really think the scum would target her Green candle and would instead just take her out due to the order of actions.

Night 4: Learning from the previous nights occurance I blocked Vector's Green.... Didn't really help apparently.

Night 5: Roleblocked.

Night 6: Unconfirmed.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: May 21, 2013, 08:10:45 pm »

Remuthra and Ottofar don't have green candles lit...

Also Nerjin already claimed all his targets...

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: May 21, 2013, 08:16:45 pm »

Tiruin: You're right that scum have been targeting green candles, though.

I don't have a scum read on Remuthra at all. He doesn't have any information to contribute, since he has never had a green or teal candle lit.

I really think we should be lighting green candles before scum blow them up.

Unvote All

Light Remuthra Green
Light NQT Green
Light Dariush Green

Knocking out Ottofar's white has never slowed the scum down, so I don't see a good reason to snuff his white candle when we can do something else with it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 21, 2013, 08:20:24 pm »

...Dammit.

Ok, great. Rush of the moment...

...Unvote all.

Snuff Nerjin (1), Onyxjew(1) Green.

Knocking out Ottofar's white has never slowed the scum down, so I don't see a good reason to snuff his white candle when we can do something else with it.
Well, seeing that it somehow received an annoying power-effect or something yesterday, I'm inclined to see that it has some kind of power now.

...Riiight. The only resurrections of him happening was when his green was lit. Bluh. Too much thinking on lacking details. Snuff Ottofar's White.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: May 21, 2013, 08:24:22 pm »

Why me?

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108