Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 200305 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 5 dawns at last
« Reply #750 on: May 11, 2013, 12:14:52 am »

NQT, Ford, Web... this is stupid. Seriously.

There's is a clear lack of consensus here. That's okay. But everyone is accusing everyone else, and it's doing us zero good. We need a unified approach to this... accusations with arguments behind them, discussion. Not voting willy-nilly, and not flinging poo. Not helpful.

I am tired of watching the day-game be torn apart by people who want to muddy the water here. Today is serious. Get your collective heads in the game, jah?

Anyway, will be back with results. Web, are you at least willing to compile your vote actions and reasoning for the days you played, or are you going to make me do that? I'd appreciate your compliance, but it's getting done either way.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 11, 2013, 06:26:50 am »

Everyone seems to be talking about changed abilities. Mine is the same, might just be a symptom of my absence.
Hmm...did you get any sort of PM this morning/end of last night?
Checking... no. I haven't received anything telling me my power changed.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 11, 2013, 06:35:18 am »

Query: Web. Why do you see this less of a puzzle now that the 'light' thing was fixed? Nothing else?

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 11, 2013, 09:16:05 am »

Hmm...did you get any sort of PM this morning/end of last night?
Checking... no. I haven't received anything telling me my power changed.
I was actually wondering if you'd gotten a PM at all. Mine started with "you feel things shift during the night". You didn't get anything like that?

NQT: Did you get a PM last night?
Remuthra: How about you, did you get a PM?
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 11, 2013, 09:17:19 am »

No I have not.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: May 11, 2013, 09:20:44 am »

Hmm...I guess I only felt the shift because my power changed. I wonder why Onyx wasn't affected.

Onyx: I think it's worthwhile having you demonstrate your ability, but given the gambit Okami's pulling, I don't think today is a good day to do so. Also, why didn't you claim it before?
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: May 11, 2013, 09:30:14 am »

NQT, Ford, Web... this is stupid. Seriously.

There's is a clear lack of consensus here. That's okay. But everyone is accusing everyone else, and it's doing us zero good. We need a unified approach to this... accusations with arguments behind them, discussion. Not voting willy-nilly, and not flinging poo. Not helpful.

I am tired of watching the day-game be torn apart by people who want to muddy the water here. Today is serious. Get your collective heads in the game, jah?

Anyway, will be back with results. Web, are you at least willing to compile your vote actions and reasoning for the days you played, or are you going to make me do that? I'd appreciate your compliance, but it's getting done either way.
I can give that, but you'll be missing the first two Day's worth, because I am not RangerCado.

Query: Web. Why do you see this less of a puzzle now that the 'light' thing was fixed? Nothing else?
Two reasons: One is because we even have spies. Two is because there are the same number as there would be in a normal game. And three is because nothing puzzle-like has popped up. The candles themselves are pretty mellow, but not like a puzzle at all.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: May 11, 2013, 12:47:49 pm »

You're right. But you're also wrong. People need to get their votes in order, but good old scumhunting is still as important as ever. I'm trying to get reads here, and NQT has not been very talkative this game, which is unusual.

Also, don't you think the person you were talking about here has had enough time to respond?

Remuthra, Onyxjew, Dariush, NotQuiteThere, Tiruin, Toaster: Why aren't you voting for your own teal candles? Why are most of you not voting at all? You did read Okami's post, right?

Nerjin: Why are you voting for Dariush's teal candle instead of your own? Come to think of it, this is the third day you've voted to light that particular candle. Why are you preoccupied with it?

Snuff Ottofar White

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: May 11, 2013, 01:18:55 pm »

*headdesk* I only just discovered that Okami inspected Vector. Goddammit. Lighting Toaster's green would have been the right choice after all. Fffff...

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: May 11, 2013, 01:43:37 pm »

Remuthra, Onyxjew, Dariush, NotQuiteThere, Tiruin, Toaster: Why aren't you voting for your own teal candles? Why are most of you not voting at all? You did read Okami's post, right?
...Seriously? You've actually noticed that Nerjin is voting for my candle, but ignored the extremely minor fact that my name was mentioned next to his?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: May 11, 2013, 01:46:11 pm »

I believe I missed that post. Let me go looking.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: May 11, 2013, 01:47:03 pm »

Dariush: I guess I did, because I have no idea what you're referring to.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: May 11, 2013, 01:52:28 pm »

I put some time today into assembling this:

I listed scents next to candles this time, trying to figure out if there's actually a correlation or not. I don't think I have enough data points yet. Ottofar's has been snuffed twice and produced the same scent, so it at least seems that they do produce the same scent every time. I couldn't discern any pattern, but maybe someone else can.

I did the best I could to find every claimed ability, action target and god. The massclaim is still rolling, but I don't see a reason not to post this now.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 11, 2013, 01:54:00 pm »

EBWOP: The full text for Nerjin's status reads: "Does not want to claim ability, ability has gained a restriction"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 11, 2013, 02:09:28 pm »

Dariush: Nevermind, I included you in that list by accident.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 108