Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 199866 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - The Storm Breaks
« Reply #1455 on: June 04, 2013, 08:41:25 am »

Err, he usually uses 2 expletives, max, when things which are out of reason to him pop out. There's 3, there.

So...yeah.
Really? I only see one. "Fucking", as in the phrase "FUCKING STUPID."
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: June 04, 2013, 08:43:15 am »

Nerjin is lying. Solifuge is wrong.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: June 04, 2013, 08:44:17 am »

Raise that to 3, Onyx.

Nerjin is lying. Solifuge is wrong.
::)

Prove it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: June 04, 2013, 08:46:01 am »

Reminder:  Dariush is totally correct.  Absolutely nothing Ottofar and Nerjin say anymore should be considered- or really even read- at this point.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: June 04, 2013, 09:00:30 am »

The irrational use of roleplaying and japanese honorifics in english speech in a certain other game is making me rather angrier than usual. NQT's continued existense, in spite of universal fairness, raises the bar even further. And the fact that some people are still sitting on their asses not doing anything despite there being two claimed scum just makes the rage condense and turn into condensed-rage-rain around me.

Let's shorten already. It's not like anything interesting is happening.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: June 04, 2013, 09:08:00 am »

Though yes, Dariush lacks a lot of tact. Whether this is because of his environment, or that he can't find a simpler and easier way of expressing things without expletives and cynicism, is all to him. It's a huge turn off, that's universally agreeable.
[On the contrary, I find Dariush being in a game one of the few things that make them interesting to read anymore.  Except when he was ICing.  That was a clusterfuck.]

The irrational use of roleplaying and japanese honorifics in english speech in a certain other game is making me rather angrier than usual. NQT's continued existense, in spite of universal fairness, raises the bar even further. And the fact that some people are still sitting on their asses not doing anything despite there being two claimed scum just makes the rage condense and turn into condensed-rage-rain around me.
[This.  This is amusing to read.]

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: June 04, 2013, 09:14:52 am »

Let's shorten already. It's not like anything interesting is happening.

Actually, they're aware of how we'll view them being blatant scum, and are trying to lure us into a false sense of security and bring on the end of the game, because we aren't lynching the 3rd Priest.

...speaking of which, when and how did we figure you weren't Scum, Dariush?

Assuming that this ever worked for people in the past,
Meph: I'd like to check Dariush' Snuffed Green Candle for signs of heat or warmth.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: June 04, 2013, 09:35:53 am »

And then Toaster and Dariush were scum.

But he's just wasting posts and..and it's obvious and..uh. Right.

Alright, back to seriousness, re-reading all posts (that includes the hundreds of Ford's as compared to the handfuls of Onyx')..Unvote Captain Ford's Green.

PPE:
Yeah..that's what I'm thinking. Nerjin and Ottofar are playing quits. We've still got time though. On Dar? He's being utterly hateful enough to not be scum, if you'd take my blunt description on why. Though I won't ask of what or when you're planning to use my mercurial gift I gave, as I'm betting scum have their own vote-plans down, I'll ask this instead:

When did you think there would be 3 scum? Out from Ford or Onyx, what do you think about them?

On why Dar's not scum, IMO? Well, his green is out, and it did give off a distinct smell of..um, the sea, I guess. Andoras = Rain and Wet Earth. Check it here.

The chart (latest updated?) shows the changes given, with Dar's Green being a night action-shift (and not a hilarious scum inspect because of it being the same color...)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: June 04, 2013, 09:38:55 am »

Eh, on second thought, getting a response from Ford (I anticipate him trying to get us to vote for Dariush) will take too long. Might not even happen before the end of the game, since it's been days since he even logged in.

Everyone - Don't waste time snuffing Dariush's white.  I have an inspect of my own, and he's showing Town, along with Onyxjew and Vector.

That would be why Dariush is clear. Ditto for Onyxjew. And why Scum killed Okami/ZU.

Snuff Captain Ford Green

Meph: I know I have additional votes. Can I use them to double up on single candidates, or are they not a separate "regular vote" than my normal one?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: June 04, 2013, 09:42:18 am »

That..and Ford basically came up with continued use of that chart along with Dar.

..Why anticipate: vote > Dariush?

PS: He also inspected me as Town. Then ZU came in and sort of..well. ROLE inspect. Which is doubly confusing as none of my powers were related to drinking soup.

Or perhaps it pertained to the name? Succor was my resurrecting ability. I guess soup matters..but darn is that cryptic.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: June 04, 2013, 09:46:55 am »

...Onyxjew: What was your power again?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: June 04, 2013, 10:14:53 am »

..Ford has been all information the whole game. Open, blatant information.

SOl: Why only 3 people out of the other candidates remaining?

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: June 04, 2013, 10:17:06 am »

...Onyxjew: What was your power again?
It changed. Again.

First Power: Nullify.

Second Power: Public Nullify at the cost of a vote.

Third Power: Votes count as double when used to break a tie. Death to all No-Lynches.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: June 04, 2013, 10:18:35 am »

The name of first and second powers, please?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: June 04, 2013, 11:31:28 am »

Actually, they're aware of how we'll view them being blatant scum, and are trying to lure us into a false sense of security and bring on the end of the game, because we aren't lynching the 3rd Priest.
Maybe they are. We are still sitting here, not doing anything and not changing any votes. Doing the same for another day won't miraculously win/lose us the game.
...speaking of which, when and how did we figure you weren't Scum, Dariush?
Are you trying to beat the record in the 'Least amount of effort put into accusing someone' category?
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 108