Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 199910 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - The Storm Breaks
« Reply #1425 on: June 03, 2013, 08:23:27 am »

Tiruin:
Also, wasn't Ford roleblocked D1? Why is Otto offering him up then?

EBWOP:  Yes, I roleblocked him N1
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: June 03, 2013, 08:30:36 am »

..Onyxjew has very little posts. Compared to Ford. O_o [Still leaning on Nerjin. I can't really sense any sort of scummitude from Ford, and reading his recent posts, I really can't. At all. He's town to me.]

Anywhoo, I'm reliably sure it isn't webadict..well, most of me. Occam's Razor: You can't just quit and be scum.

Vector: Can you explain what you were thinking before this on that ivory color?

Nerjin: I'd like to ask you to answer what link I found there. As opposed to what you call 'WIFOM' here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: June 03, 2013, 08:43:15 am »

Tiruin:
Anywhoo, I'm reliably sure it isn't webadict..well, most of me. Occam's Razor: You can't just quit and be scum.

While the last part of that quote is totally wrong, I still do have a solid town read from Web.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: June 03, 2013, 08:49:23 am »

ONyx seems to be active. What's your take at the moment? Also, what are your views on: ZU, Ottofar, Solifuge and Captain Ford?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: June 03, 2013, 11:04:09 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Snuff Captain Ford Green: Dariush, Nerjin, Ottofar, webadict, Toaster
Snuff Captain Ford White: notquitethere
Snuff Nerjin Green: Dariush, webadict, Solifuge, Tiruin, Toaster
Snuff Ottofar White: notquitethere
Light Remuthra White: Captain Ford, Captain Ford
Snuff Tiruin Green: Ottofar

Day has been Extended to ~5pm Pacific Wednesday

[Edit: Not enough caffeine yet today]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:22:49 am by Mephansteras »
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: June 03, 2013, 11:12:37 am »

MephI am no longer voting for Otto's white.  The other two votes of mine are right.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: June 03, 2013, 11:14:45 am »

Shorten

I think we've figured it out.

Unvote All
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: June 03, 2013, 12:28:46 pm »

Oppose Shorten

Tiruin:

While the last part of that quote is totally wrong, I still do have a solid town read from Web.

Unless he's practicing a high degree of self-awareness and intentionally acting out of character as a gambit that could cost him the game... Web would not abandon a game he was poised to win as Scum. He'd be all over this, making sure we were well and thoroughly fucked.

I'm pretty sure Vector is out for the week. I don't think we'll hear from her before the game-day is over.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: June 03, 2013, 12:33:01 pm »

Oppose Shorten. PFP

Shorten

I think we've figured it out.

Unvote All
Giving up already?

Oppose Shorten

Tiruin:

Unless he's practicing a high degree of self-awareness and intentionally acting out of character as a gambit that could cost him the game... Web would not abandon a game he was poised to win as Scum. He'd be all over this, making sure we were well and thoroughly fucked.

I'm pretty sure Vector is out for the week. I don't think we'll hear from her before the game-day is over.
..Which leaves Nerjin or Ford. Judging by Nerjin's words..

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Snuff Captain Ford Green: Dariush, Nerjin, Ottofar, webadict, Toaster
Snuff Captain Ford White: notquitethere
Snuff Nerjin Green: Dariush, webadict, Solifuge, Tiruin, Toaster
Snuff Ottofar White: notquitethere
Light Remuthra White: Captain Ford, Captain Ford
Snuff Tiruin Green: Ottofar

And this votecount + added trace amounts of caffeine and the scent of brewed coffee, the other scummybuddy is Nerjin. Because, to state in the bluntest way I could, it would be pretty much in bad taste for Nerjin as town to Shorten and..err, do that.

PS: Check his target. Tis' Ford.

...Meph: I believe Nerjin voted twice. Nerjin, if I'm wrong in addressing Meph, then you read your ability wrong, or are being confusing...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: June 03, 2013, 12:33:42 pm »

...Actually, why would you shorten after you extended Nerjin. >_>

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 03, 2013, 12:56:17 pm »

...Actually, why would you shorten after you extended Nerjin. >_>

Trololol

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 03, 2013, 01:52:01 pm »

... ... ... I can't even...

I've literally just put a hole in my wall from the amount of slamming my head against it in disbelief. But no, it's still there. Allow me to make it clearer.

Snuff Nerjin White

Snuff Ottofar White

You want the scum team? Have at them.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: June 03, 2013, 02:15:29 pm »

And now I would like to remind everyone reading the above post that this is a bastard game and you shouldn't believe a word claimed scum says (apart from the claim itself), however convincingly he tries to appeal to emotion. The scum may benefit from getting whites snuffed, there may be a third member, everyone may simply get fucked over by voting their whites (deadman's bomb, anyone) and so on. Just ignore it and proceed as if he didn't post (with the added knowledge that he is scum).

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 03, 2013, 07:59:10 pm »

I'll just give this, damn it. Seriously, damn it. While reading that post by Solifuge, all I could think was lost possibilities. I've been wanting to be scum for every game I'm in, and now a title as ridiculously awesome as 'Priest-King of Morisadis' comes along and I'm suspected of owning it. Damn. I almost wish I was. The powers apparently aren't that bad, either.

But yeah, no. Tragically, horrifically, no.

ONyx seems to be active. What's your take at the moment? Also, what are your views on: ZU, Ottofar, Solifuge and Captain Ford?

Sound question. Let's get started.

ZU: I supported him in the start, and still would. Though as everyone seems to think this is LYLO and his resurrection is highly unlikely, I don't believe that's very relevant. Suffice to say: Not a threat.

Ottofar: Confessed scum, immortal, unsure if lying.

Solifuge: He seems to be trying. He's provided a thought-provoking theory worthy of note, though prior to that I just have a general feeling of him doing things. Nothing specific.

Captain: Same as Soli, really. Though something back in the thread, searching now, made me look at him a bit closer a few pages back. I didn't find anything conclusive at the time, but he's still sitting around as a potential on the scumlist. I'll try to be back with something more concrete on this one, though I doubt it will come to anything. Probably just lingering paranoia.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: June 03, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »

Unvote Ford, if Ottofar is voting Ford then Ford is probably alright.

Light notquitethere green. I have no idea what's going on in this game, but a power might help, so there's that.

Nerjin, are you really scum? Why are you voting yourself? If you are scum- explain your plan please.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 108