Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 108

Author Topic: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Game Over  (Read 199911 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Temple (Bastard game) - Day 6
« Reply #1200 on: May 24, 2013, 01:08:54 am »

Wait, didn't you protect someone's candle from being lynched D1 and it turned ivory and whatnot?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: May 24, 2013, 01:10:28 am »

>_>

My actions are day actions. I flared up Solifuge's candle...it didn't turn ivory--the fire just went *woosh* and grew bigger.

Err...you ok?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: May 24, 2013, 01:11:24 am »

EBWOP:

Gah.

Checkit.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: May 24, 2013, 01:12:55 am »

SOMEONE'S CANDLE TURNED PALE IVORY AND HAD A LYNCHBLOCK THING :I

Whatever.  I may be misremembering so All votes on Snuff Ottofar White.

Err...you ok?

Yeah, I'm okay.  I'm kind of depressed and I've had a bad headache for a couple days now, but I'm not, like, unokay.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: May 24, 2013, 01:22:24 am »

O_o

That was Ottofar's candle...but we never tried lynching it.

But we didn't know if that was a lynchblock or not...

It happened before. And I'm apt to believe that nobody is claiming because it makes said candle more vulnerable...

It does pertain to the flame, and only to said flame. However I'd love to see MORE THAN HALF THE MAJORITY VOTING SAID CANDLE as I'm basing my idea on the restriction of my power back then.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: May 24, 2013, 01:23:29 am »

Ohhh, okay then.

Yes, let's lynch the fuck out of it :I

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1206 on: May 24, 2013, 01:32:22 am »

PTW.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: May 24, 2013, 01:40:25 am »

Hey, waitaminute. Vector, didn't you say you can Pray to Derala for aid?

Well, remember that post of the HP seeing the faces of the Gods appearing every night?

Ask her how many faces appear? Or...something correlating to night actions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: May 24, 2013, 01:43:23 am »

Huh, I was going to ask if they'd been converting folks.

But what post was that?  I don't remember, sadly.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: May 24, 2013, 01:51:29 am »

Forum Searchengine :P

Here

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: May 24, 2013, 01:55:33 am »

Meh, never works when I'm trying to get it to.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure that's just going to be the five, though.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: May 24, 2013, 03:54:07 am »

Well now. You're trying to waste a lynch entirely on my white candle.
Protected and Unlynchable White Candle.

I'm going to have to tell you guys something. I'm town. I don't see any reason to my repeated resurrection, other than that you kept on lynching me, assuming the scum were the ones doing it. You might have noticed, how each night at least one candle went off. I didn't do it, I can swear. I just kinda accepted everyone thinking I was scum, giving up. It's bad, I know, and I'm sorry.

But now, these recent developments, especially Vector and Tiruin, who apparently are in the cult, trying to blow away a lynch on a, I can't stress this enough, protected white candle. And if I had any suspicions beforehand, they're pretty much washed away now.

So I ask you, Town, Scum, Third Party. Let's lynch either Okami or ZU. Before we all lose.

Unvote all
Vote Snuff Zombie Urist all.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: May 24, 2013, 04:04:17 am »

Um... no.  You had lots of chances to deny my inspection on you.  You had lots, and lots, and lots of chances.  But you didn't say anything.  At all.

Seriously?  You didn't bother to try to find out if I'd gotten redirected to someone else?  You didn't bother to even mention that you were town before?  Screw you, man.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: May 24, 2013, 04:42:04 am »

I'm going to have to tell you guys something. I'm town. I don't see any reason to my repeated resurrection, other than that you kept on lynching me, assuming the scum were the ones doing it. You might have noticed, how each night at least one candle went off. I didn't do it, I can swear. I just kinda accepted everyone thinking I was scum, giving up. It's bad, I know, and I'm sorry.

But now, these recent developments, especially Vector and Tiruin, who apparently are in the cult, trying to blow away a lynch on a, I can't stress this enough, protected white candle. And if I had any suspicions beforehand, they're pretty much washed away now.

So I ask you, Town, Scum, Third Party. Let's lynch either Okami or ZU. Before we all lose.

Unvote all
Vote Snuff Zombie Urist all.
Oh yes you can swear, THROUGH YOUR SCUMMY TEETH!

You had tons of days. TONS OF DAYS. You lurked. LURKED!

You didn't comment on Vector's inspect. Nor did you give any pertinent or useful information for the past whatever.

Or give details about any abilities henceforth.

PS: I'm in a cult. The cult which chants DEATH TO ALL SCUMBAGS. :I :I :I

Bloody lies. Prove it.

[...]

In which you don't detail why its ZU. Hello definitives. 'Apparently' is a good start to give that notion. If you'd had anything at all beforehand, you would've at least posted on it.

Why is ZU better? Why'd you vote to snuff Vector's White candle? Why are you appealing to emotion on that lose-factor?

Scuuuuumm~~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: May 24, 2013, 04:45:14 am »

However, you raise something to ponder upon. Say, Ottofar, what have you been discussing in your scumchat regarding our fellow third-party, huh? Why did you/your team snuff Vector's White instead of a Green during one of the nights before?

If you're going to be uncooperative, fine. But if you don't give any word preceding the matter, then its only logical to see that ZU is at least a town-ally.

...Wait, scum want to lynch ZU.

Oooohhhh~
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 108