Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 93

Author Topic: Magic Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 218092 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 2: Grand Slam [1 Replacement]
« Reply #675 on: April 16, 2013, 10:14:04 pm »

NQT:
Toaster
NQT:  Then I feel no urge to unvote you.
So what you're saying is that despite the fact that my claims have been independently verified, and that my previous withholding of information have been shown to be purposeful and pro-town, you'd like to see me hang because I don't roll over to your overt role-fishing?

Wait, what?  Vector saying she didn't target anyone is verification of your claim?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: April 16, 2013, 10:22:33 pm »

NQT
A thought on how to tell if we have a cult without a kill ability, does your lover's ability only protect you from being killed, or does it give you ability immunity as well?

Zombie Urist
It is a standard power role. No.
That seems... out of place.  We've had several people discuss their role, NONE except yours are "standard" roles.  Are you sure you're not a cult leader?

Thank you for finally expanding your case on Tiruin!  Positive reinforcement
-Case on Tiruin-
What do you have against the concept of developing your read by asking questions on the areas that don't make sense to you?
It is only the start of the day.  How are you so confident that your read is correct that you are willing to cast a lynch vote and not engage in a conversation with Tiruin?

You say you have no idea on anyone except for Tiruin.  Why are you so confident that she is the one that is most scummy to you.  You don't seem to be taking the time to VERIFY your reads.  Even your comment to NQT seemed to indicate that you were done with the conversation and had nothing further to say.

Scum to town:
Tiruin
notquitethere
Toaster
Griffonday
Urist Imiknorris
RangerCado
TheWetSheep
Vector
Hapah

Null Reads:
The Soldier
TolyK
Zrk2
Okay, great.  Not only is this completely confusing (wouldn't a null read be somewhere between town and scum? Why are they separate?), it's also useless.

I specifically asked for that originally:
Please expand on your current reads on Tiruin, Ranger, Toaster, & NQT as well as anyone else you think would be of interest for us to know your reads on.  Please include WHY you have the reads that you do, as your reads seem to be somewhat unorthodox.

So please expand on your list of people that you sorted in order of scummyness.

You have yet to provide any explanation for DS's actions, I've made it perfectly clear why I consider this a reasonable request.  Do so.

And finally YOU DON'T HAVE READS ON ANYONE EXCEPT TIRUIN.  WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU WASTING YOUR VOTE ON WHAT APPEARS TO BE A LYNCH VOTE WHEN YOU COULD BE USING IT TO DEVELOP READS.  You can always return your vote to her at the end of day.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 16, 2013, 10:34:10 pm »

Tiruin: I'm starting to wonder if you're being deliberately obtuse. I already answered a lot of that.
TWS: One-shot eh? (Thanks for detailing your posts more than some others) Why are you telling off that it is a one-shot? Why are you telling that in the first place? [To answer your quesiton regarding NQT - he can't target himself IIRC with the lovers chat stuff]
Already answered.

Now there is another thing I think you're lying about, and that is thinking my vote was a pressure vote. I know that you say it shouldn't have made a difference in whether people take my vote/case seriously or not, but I seems to me it did. When I first made my case, Ford and Zombie Urist came along and voted on it. When you told everyone you saw my vote as a pressure vote, and I didn't have time to tell them otherwise, the suspicion on you went down by quite a bit(see: Ford's unvoting you). That's just how I see it. You say it shouldn't have worked, but it did.
Ugh. You think I'm lying that I'm thinking your vote was a pressure vote. OK. Reasonable.

Did you read anything I said regarding that case? Did you read what I was saying regarding pressure and that vote? You link me saying my opinion about your vote and its efficiency. And this is your reason in thiking I'm lying.
I did. Not sure what you're asking of me here, though. I think you're lying about thinking my vote was a pressure vote. The reason for this is that I think my post was explicitly saying I thought you were lying, not just forgetful.

THAT IS WRONG and on subjective terms, goes off as a really weak attempt to undermine my case with foolish logic. See Ford unvoting me - see his reason for voting. It's utterly BLANK. See his reasons under my post regarding voting him - it's confusing.
Alright, you're right here. Except that it looked to me as if Ford's reason for voting you is that he agreed with me. He just didn't restate it.

What hsouldn't have worked? And what did work? I mean, you're doing it passively-aggressive as opposed to conversational. You think I'm lying > you put up a clearly illogical facade (yes I'm denying that my intention for whatever you think there is wrong until you get what I'm exactly saying) to defend your case > You still think defending your case is better than trying to incriminate the target.
Not sure what you mean by what's in parentheses. Anyway, my case is incriminating my target, so defending it is incriminating you.

You think that I didn't actually write that post to TolyK > clarified the reasoning now > still doesn't poke at the post at hand.
Did you read what I said? The wording in the post you gave isn't why I don't believe you didn't write it. It's all pretty inconsequential stuff; wouldn't have much impact on the game. A lot of references to previous games. That post could have been written whenever. The reason I think you are lying is because you never referenced it. How many times do I have to say that?

I mean, we're going around in circles about that topic regarding TolyK. COnclusive evidence? The good thing is that I can understand where you're coming from in regard to those who you claim are believing of your case (like Zrk's reasoning.) which gives you points for that...and your reasoning on your claim. It's weird; its newbie, and its a factor showing how nervous about your own life is.
Which gives me some reasoning on my second claim. My first one is the big one, and is unaffected by that.

Why exactly did you use that power N1? In regard to using it any other day, why use it then and not later on? What pushed you to use it, if push is the correct term? Why did you panic?
Again, answered already.

Also, are you going to address this?

Yes I did know it was staying on TolyK. For reasons that:
1. He took most of the weekend because seemingly RL stuff.
1. Is this a reason why you re-voted him, or a reason you find him suspicious, or what? I'm not sure I'm getting at what you mean.
1. ...Yeah, that's the reason I re-voted him. I did think that I posted a reply to his post and thus went on to re-vote him due to the lack of answer to it...only to find that the thing didn't post.
If there's other stuff you mentioned, would you please quote/link it? I'm meaning main reasons, not little additional stuff.
His absence, for a general list of things I'd want to know more about him. I was getting a null read on the guy. Main reasons - he hasn't done much.
A null read? Huh.
She said that she had typed out a post asking TolyK questions and it had forgotten to submit it, and that was why she was suspicious of Tolyk, for not answering questions.
I was suspicious of TolyK for more than that...Are you ignoring what else I conversed about, or blatantly tunneling?
Contradicting yourself, aren't you?

Ranger: Just the night.

And, I think that's all I have time for.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: April 16, 2013, 10:41:38 pm »

Zombie Urist
It is a standard power role. No.
That seems... out of place.  We've had several people discuss their role, NONE except yours are "standard" roles.  Are you sure you're not a cult leader?
Thank you for finally expanding your case on Tiruin!  Positive reinforcement
1. Meh. Yes.

-Case on Tiruin-
What do you have against the concept of developing your read by asking questions on the areas that don't make sense to you?
It is only the start of the day.  How are you so confident that your read is correct that you are willing to cast a lynch vote and not engage in a conversation with Tiruin?
You say you have no idea on anyone except for Tiruin.  Why are you so confident that she is the one that is most scummy to you.  You don't seem to be taking the time to VERIFY your reads.  Even your comment to NQT seemed to indicate that you were done with the conversation and had nothing further to say.
1. Nothing. In fact I am asking questions.
2. I'm not, but I'm confident enough that its worth the risk.
3. Where did I say that? I actually posted a list of reads. ::) I've been busy, so I haven't looked as much as I like.

Scum to town:
Okay, great.  Not only is this completely confusing (wouldn't a null read be somewhere between town and scum? Why are they separate?), it's also useless.
Please expand on your current reads on Tiruin, Ranger, Toaster, & NQT as well as anyone else you think would be of interest for us to know your reads on.  Please include WHY you have the reads that you do, as your reads seem to be somewhat unorthodox.
You have yet to provide any explanation for DS's actions, I've made it perfectly clear why I consider this a reasonable request.  Do so.
And finally YOU DON'T HAVE READS ON ANYONE EXCEPT TIRUIN.  WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU WASTING YOUR VOTE ON WHAT APPEARS TO BE A LYNCH VOTE WHEN YOU COULD BE USING IT TO DEVELOP READS.  You can always return your vote to her at the end of day.
I will answer this part later. Also, as mentioned earlier, I totally have a list of reads. Your caps make me LOL.

TBH, this entire post looks like a chainsaw.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 16, 2013, 10:47:10 pm »

Okay, we've kinda hit a lull right now so i'm going to wait for 3 things. The first is Hapah's results on his claimed truth tell ability on toaster. The second is Vectors thoughts on this fiasco. And third is Zrk's  reasons for going after Tiruin. I'm also half expecting something else from NQT right now thats gonna cause another 5 page arguement, but i only see that happening if he tells us who the lovers are. For now, i'm going to go and reread some posts, find some arguements, and figure out if someone has hinted at being able to mess with the Mod posts. (you never know)

And Flavor cause i can: Orders pizza from the Pizza Parlour 4 blocks down and asks Darkian to tell me when its here. (3 large pepperonis, 3 large hawian, and 3 large cheese. Also, 1 extra large meat lovers) "Hope everyone wants pizza for dinner!" And finally, hides all the candle sticks, lamps, and easily pick-upable chairs from Web.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 16, 2013, 10:54:42 pm »

I will answer this part later. Also, as mentioned earlier, I totally have a list of reads. Your caps make me LOL.

Glad to amuse you.  You wrote a confusing list of people.  This is not particularly inductive to helping us get a read on you.

-Case on Tiruin-
3. Where did I say that? I actually posted a list of reads. ::) I've been busy, so I haven't looked as much as I like.
1. Correction. You are asking ONE question.
2. Obviously.  Why though?
3. Unless I'm missreading your post; here:
1. I didn't see your intention to scumhunt because it didn't look like you intended to scumhunt. Making conversation is not assertive and very weak.
2. "Sensing the feelings" sounds like a hippy ritual. Also you never had any sort of case on TolyK or Ford.
3. How am I being obstinate about it? Also the bolded part makes no sense. Yes that case was based on a quick skim. Everything you did was covered in "weak questions/minimal pressure". Reads below. Not much really.
4. Meh. Still not going to speculate cause I have no idea.
5. Meh.

Sorry.  Would it help if I promised cookies after you answer the rest of my questions?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 16, 2013, 11:31:07 pm »

WoT regarding ZU. Busy atm because I feel like he's misunderstanding instead of intentionally misinterpreting. Breaktime.

Though the fact that he did nothing but observe gives credit, he didn't ask anything at all beforehand.

Questions for Tiruin:
Tiruin is obviously still scummy and I will get a better post together after my midterm tomorrow, but for now
Why do you call BYOR a "nonstandard" game? What constitutes a "standard" game?
Its relative.

On your suspicions - you never asked anything about it and went to conclusions. That's pure negative communication in its most defined meaning of the word.
1. No real suspicions
2. Lack of voting. Tiruin voted TolyK for the majority of D1 and then did an OMGUS on Ford.
3. No pressure, no scumhunting.
1. I do have suspicions - nobody's poking at them and I'm settling a few more.
2. Not an OMGUS; for the former statement, look below, for the latter: Look at what Ford did, relate it to what I did and the reasoning in between. That's pretty much of a weak statement there ZU.
3. I believe you're going by the traditional definition of scumhunting - that results should show up. Well, let me tell you that getting reads on others is just as important - I was poking at the players who I suspected were most liable for an easy lynch. Namely the newbies and those who are...hard to understand, to state bluntly. I don't know how you can't see the pressure in my posts though, but seeing how you state this declaration I'll just say that I'm all open for anything.

1. I didn't see your intention to scumhunt because it didn't look like you intended to scumhunt. Making conversation is not assertive and very weak.
2. "Sensing the feelings" sounds like a hippy ritual. Also you never had any sort of case on TolyK or Ford.
3. How am I being obstinate about it? Also the bolded part makes no sense. Yes that case was based on a quick skim. Everything you did was covered in "weak questions/minimal pressure". Reads below. Not much really.
4. Meh. Still not going to speculate cause I have no idea.
5. Meh.
1. Either its your perspective based on your playstyle because conversation, while it may be relative in how it reflects to a person, always gives information. Weak in the sense its not assertive, probably. Yeah I can agree with that. But weak in the sense of scumhunting? I beg to differ.
2. Well, how do you find scum without any investigate or alignment-type powers available at your hands? You use every tool which could lead to a reasonable conclusion. When I say sense feelings - I mean what I can derive from their posts. People are affected by emotion more than you think (or at least for me >_>) and their personality and/or outlook and motive bleeds into their posts and words more often than not. Even in a controlled environment (ie You taking care to watch your words), the feeling is there that there's something wrong with said person. If you're going to relate me to something I've never encountered (seriously, hippies? I don't even know the context there...Do you mean uncivilized? Unreasonable? Dude, think of the cultural barriers. I'm not an American, nor do we have hippies here.).

Regarding Ford, see how he posted in deference to me, and see my replies to him. He didn't reply afterwards other than a confusing post, and then got timed-out afterwards. The case on the guy was mainly based on his reason for voting me. "Good Reasons." On TolyK, I'm pretty much reading town on him post-D1 due to his activity; getting a better read on him than most and I'm pretty sure about his motive - nothing detected in intuition or logic regarding the guy, hence me not voting him.

1. Weak questions, minimal pressure (up until recently with Ford)
    2. No pressure, weak votes, doesn't look like she really believes in who she's voting for
    3. General dismissiveness

Oh dear, ZU. Perhaps you never saw that my intention was to scumhunt. There are other ways than being assertive -- making a conversation for one, given the looooong Daytime would be a good start.
Second, it's called sensing the feelings. I do believe who I'm voting in (though it comes mostly off to me as weird than scum...given the wording precluding and proceeding my post there)
Third, if you're talking about TWS then why are you being obstinate about it? How can I not say anything about his case? It is true - the questions didn't happen. What TWS lacks is why they put the person in question scum; while I get where he's coming from (shifting away from my other posts in focus of that one and all - pressure, I'm leaning on), yours seems like "OMG CONCLUSION" right off the bat.
Which means you're stating something from a quick skim. Dismissing everything else I did. Tell me, what is your feel on the ones I've poked on? Does my interaction with them tell you anything?
You mean this? THe bolded portion relates to his case on me being forgetful. He states that he believes I'm lying - I agreed with the principle because in that kind of situation, you can't prove what was being done unless you use third-party software (which is damned illegal and really poking at privacy...) to find out.

You're being obstinate about it in the way that your posts before clarifying the reason here in that post was vague. Really vague and hard to read. The only thing I could catch there was that it was somehow related to TWS as you just dropped a vote without any reason at all.
4 & 5. Meh really defines your attitude towards me.

I mean, hell. You conclude before doing anything at all. No conversation, no questions asked except for my definition of a game, and nothing else beforehand. As a replacement D1, I was pretty much lenient with "ok, he must've skimmed, give him D2 to ask about it" - what did you do for your first posts?

Not helping much.

I mean, people were asking you regarding your actions D1. That was you, and not DS. You had the time to make those posts. You didn't answer them then, but pointed to later. Now that many others are focused on the points (or make their presence known), you give that case. More of a concluding rite than a curious-type.

AND THEN YOU POST STUFF REGARDING NULL READS. YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE NULL READS YET YOU'RE 'SURE' ABOUT ME?

Waste of time.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 16, 2013, 11:54:29 pm »

-Case on Tiruin-
1. Why yes, yes you are.
Questions for Tiruin:
Tiruin is obviously still scummy and I will get a better post together after my midterm tomorrow, but for now
Totally irrelevant ones to your case at hand.

How are you so confident that your read is correct that you are willing to cast a lynch vote and not engage in a conversation with Tiruin?
That was your response to this question, right? Because if so, then that's just stupid.
It is worth the risk not getting into a conversation. Yeah, indeed it is scumbag.

If I were to ask, how. Griff looks inquisitive in his own right, and a very muchly town token in my eyes. Best thing is that he's being reasonable and doing it the right way. Asking instead of concluding.

I mean, if you're going by your ideals of assertiveness and being weak, then that thinking of Griff chainsawing is pretty much the nadir of that thinking. That, or you're pretty worried about how precise Griff is in his wording.

Because chainsawing? Really now. Let me expound on that question - How is Griff chainsawing there, or how is his post chainsawing at all? How is it stopping or hindering you?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 16, 2013, 11:59:03 pm »

NotQuiteThere, it's hella specious to claim that someone who asks for role data after you've promised is role-fishing.  That's entrapment.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 17, 2013, 12:00:33 am »

ZU: Tiruin has a point. You haven't done much other than try to... disown(?) her reads and points, while doing nothing else about anyone else. You've shown a list of reads but with no explanations on them. You haven't posted anything significant on ANYONE else since you made your first 5-6 posts. Can you give us a more clarified reads list with reasons why?

I'll post more in the morning, i've had a long day and i still have to catch up on history... Why is Canada's history so boring?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 17, 2013, 12:44:42 am »

Glad to amuse you.  You wrote a confusing list of people.  This is not particularly inductive to helping us get a read on you.
Sorry.  Would it help if I promised cookies after you answer the rest of my questions?
Meh.
1. Did The Soldier teach you how to count?
2. How else are scum gonna get lynched?
3. That was referring to speculation on Deathsword's actions, which I'm still not going to do.
It would help if you stopped being scum.

1. Why yes, yes you are.
Questions for Tiruin:
Totally irrelevant ones to your case at hand.

How are you so confident that your read is correct that you are willing to cast a lynch vote and not engage in a conversation with Tiruin?
That was your response to this question, right? Because if so, then that's just stupid.
It is worth the risk not getting into a conversation. Yeah, indeed it is scumbag.

If I were to ask, how. Griff looks inquisitive in his own right, and a very muchly town token in my eyes. Best thing is that he's being reasonable and doing it the right way. Asking instead of concluding.

I mean, if you're going by your ideals of assertiveness and being weak, then that thinking of Griff chainsawing is pretty much the nadir of that thinking. That, or you're pretty worried about how precise Griff is in his wording.
Because chainsawing? Really now. Let me expound on that question - How is Griff chainsawing there, or how is his post chainsawing at all? How is it stopping or hindering you?
1. I don't think they're irrelevant. In fact this is a pretty good example of you being dismissive. And ignoring all other questions.
2. I was talking about being confident in my read. Way to misrepresent my argument.
3. Defending you by attacking me. Its not stopping or hindering me, but its still chainsawing.

Questions for Tiruin:
Its relative.
Relative to what?

On your suspicions - you never asked anything about it and went to conclusions. That's pure negative communication in its most defined meaning of the word.
1. I do have suspicions - nobody's poking at them and I'm settling a few more.
2. Not an OMGUS; for the former statement, look below, for the latter: Look at what Ford did, relate it to what I did and the reasoning in between. That's pretty much of a weak statement there ZU.
3. I believe you're going by the traditional definition of scumhunting - that results should show up. Well, let me tell you that getting reads on others is just as important - I was poking at the players who I suspected were most liable for an easy lynch. Namely the newbies and those who are...hard to understand, to state bluntly. I don't know how you can't see the pressure in my posts though, but seeing how you state this declaration I'll just say that I'm all open for anything.

1. Either its your perspective based on your playstyle because conversation, while it may be relative in how it reflects to a person, always gives information. Weak in the sense its not assertive, probably. Yeah I can agree with that. But weak in the sense of scumhunting? I beg to differ.
2. Well, how do you find scum without any investigate or alignment-type powers available at your hands? You use every tool which could lead to a reasonable conclusion. When I say sense feelings - I mean what I can derive from their posts. People are affected by emotion more than you think (or at least for me >_>) and their personality and/or outlook and motive bleeds into their posts and words more often than not. Even in a controlled environment (ie You taking care to watch your words), the feeling is there that there's something wrong with said person. If you're going to relate me to something I've never encountered (seriously, hippies? I don't even know the context there...Do you mean uncivilized? Unreasonable? Dude, think of the cultural barriers. I'm not an American, nor do we have hippies here.).

Regarding Ford, see how he posted in deference to me, and see my replies to him. He didn't reply afterwards other than a confusing post, and then got timed-out afterwards. The case on the guy was mainly based on his reason for voting me. "Good Reasons." On TolyK, I'm pretty much reading town on him post-D1 due to his activity; getting a better read on him than most and I'm pretty sure about his motive - nothing detected in intuition or logic regarding the guy, hence me not voting him.
...What TWS lacks is why they put the person in question scum...
You mean this? THe bolded portion relates to his case on me being forgetful. He states that he believes I'm lying - I agreed with the principle because in that kind of situation, you can't prove what was being done unless you use third-party software (which is damned illegal and really poking at privacy...) to find out.
You're being obstinate about it in the way that your posts before clarifying the reason here in that post was vague. Really vague and hard to read. The only thing I could catch there was that it was somehow related to TWS as you just dropped a vote without any reason at all.
4 & 5. Meh really defines your attitude towards me.
I mean, hell. You conclude before doing anything at all. No conversation, no questions asked except for my definition of a game, and nothing else beforehand. As a replacement D1, I was pretty much lenient with "ok, he must've skimmed, give him D2 to ask about it" - what did you do for your first posts?
Not helping much.
I mean, people were asking you regarding your actions D1. That was you, and not DS. You had the time to make those posts. You didn't answer them then, but pointed to later. Now that many others are focused on the points (or make their presence known), you give that case. More of a concluding rite than a curious-type.
AND THEN YOU POST STUFF REGARDING NULL READS. YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE NULL READS YET YOU'RE 'SURE' ABOUT ME?
Waste of time.
1. Please list your suspects and reasons they are suspicious.
2. Still looks like an OMGUS. Also I don't care why you unvoted TolyK, your reasons for voting him in the first place was "he was lurking" and then you kept your vote on him for a long time w/o a good reason.
3. Umm... getting reads is basically the definition of scumhunting. Why were you poking at the easy lynches?

1. Well I don't think so but whatever.
2. Scumhunting. TBH "sensing feeling" sounds like a BS general statement that someone does to justify when their actions can't be called scumhunting.
3. I don't think his case was based on you being forgetful. I don't think that's what obstinate means.
4-5. Yeah basically.
I drew a conclusion based on a brief reading of your previous posts. I was busy at the start of day 2 until basically now.
I can't focus on that many people at once. Its much more effective to push a case on a scummy person. Also I never said I was 'sure'.

Reads on the next post since this one is very long.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 17, 2013, 12:57:23 am »

Scum to town:
Null reads are different from neutral reads.
Already presented case on Tiruin.
Ranger is being really stupid. His budding with NQT is worrying.
Toaster could have purposefully drove a mislynch on Ford. Or he could genuinely have meant it. I'm leaning the latter currently.
NQT's claim is all over the place. Dunno how he lover'd some people and knew that Vector targetted Zrk2, which she claims she didn't.

I'm not providing any explanation for DS because I have no ideas on them.

I'm really doubtful of NQT's claim at this point. Griffon's paranoia on cultists is kinda strange, but I guess NQT could be a cult leader. Love cult? Dunno lol.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 17, 2013, 01:59:56 am »

Zombie Urist:
Are you trying to make your posts hard to read?  The numbers are confusing and a terrible, terrible system as it's easy to lose track of what answers what. 

1. Did The Soldier teach you how to count?
Interesting that you decide to name-drop someone who's not been around since the start.  I assume you did this to indicate that you had read the whole thing by now?  Why did he stick in your mind?

One is a pretty dead on count really.
Spoiler: Your previous 5 posts (click to show/hide)
That's 6 questions over 5 sequential posts by my count.

2. How else are scum gonna get lynched?
By having reads on the town and eliminating them one at a time, rather than voting for the person who was under pressure during the two pages before your first post?

3. That was referring to speculation on Deathsword's actions, which I'm still not going to do.
Hmm... okay, that doesn't lessen my "DS is solid scum" read though.

It would help if you stopped being scum.
That's not how cookies work...

1. I don't think they're irrelevant. In fact this is a pretty good example of you being dismissive. And ignoring all other questions.
2. I was talking about being confident in my read. Way to misrepresent my argument.
3. Defending you by attacking me. Its not stopping or hindering me, but its still chainsawing.
1. We've been over this, you haven't been asking questions.  Use a "?" to indicate what you want answered/explained more.  No, saying "interesting" doesn't cut it.  Making wild accusations and expecting someone to defend themselves against it is just being rude.
2. You're confident in your reads but still have null tells?
3. I'm attacking you because you refuse to develop a case against her that will outlast yourself.  None of us can follow what the hell you're trying to get across.  MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL TO THE REST OF US.  Look at Sheep if you want pointers on how to do it.

3. I don't think his case was based on you being forgetful. I don't think that's what obstinate means.
She probably means obfuscous (derivative form of obfuscation).  Easy words to confuse; especially as Google hates the first.

Griffon's paranoia on cultists is kinda strange, but I guess NQT could be a cult leader.
Could also be Vector if the crown is anything to go by.  Or Tiruin who seems adept at duplicating spells (thinking a replace with body double type of cult).  Or you who has yet to claim anything, but seems to have more information against Tiruin than you're sharing.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 17, 2013, 02:17:46 am »

That's 6 questions over 5 sequential posts by my count.
1. We've been over this, you haven't been asking questions.
::) Going to bed.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Night 1: Lights Out [1 Replacement]
« Reply #689 on: April 17, 2013, 09:09:02 am »

Hapah complains about Truth Magic and its limitations. The kid just rages for a while.

RangerCado decides he's busy and calls for pizza.

"What kind of pizza does everyone want?"

TheWetSheep yells, "What's the place of that Giant Robot place?"

"Autonomoza's?"

"Roboroni's?"

"Mean Machine?"

"Super Mega Killbot Pizza?"

"Eeeeh..." he thinks for a bit. "Roboroni's is the one."

He dials the number.

The operator answers with a robotic voice. "Roboroni's. This is Jeff speaking. How may I help you?"

"Uh, I'd like 10 pizzas brought to--"

"Wait," Jeff says, no longer using a robotic voice. "Is this Webadick?"

"No, no, this is RangerCa--"

"Then this is that frat house he's always at, right? We don't serve you fuckers either." His voice gets increasingly angrier.

"What the hell did we do?"

"It doesn't matter. You're all fucking banned from Roboroni's." Jeff hangs up the phone.

Everyone stops talking for a bit to see what's going on with the pizza thing. RangerCado puts his phone away.

Webadict re-enters the room, holding a few boxes of Roboroni's. "Guess what I brought!" Then he looks at Toaster. "Except for you, ya douchebag."

Vote Count
------------------------
Griffionday -
Hapah -
notquitethere - Urist Imiknorris, Vector, Toaster,
RangerCado -
The Soldier -
TheWetSheep -
Tiruin - Zrk2, TheWetSheep, zombie urist,
Toaster - Hapah,
TolyK -
Urist Imiknorris -
Vector -
zombie urist - Tiruin, Griffionday,
Zrk2 - RangerCado,
No Lynch -

Not Voting - TolyK, The Soldier,

7 To Hammer. Day Ends Thursday at 9 PM Central.

Day Extended.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 93