Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 93

Author Topic: Magic Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 217638 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SIGN-UPS: 14 / ?] Magic Mafia - Periodic Sending of Elements
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2013, 07:50:51 pm »

Well, i'm not a good Time Wizard. lol, had to join ya notquitethere
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2013, 08:16:45 pm »

Since we're claiming: I decided to go with Pedantic Wizard, I might be abusing the roles powers though.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2013, 08:36:10 pm »

RangerCado

Please accept by way of apology for my slightly rude behavior admission of the fact that you were right on the nose when you said six hours.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2013, 08:46:40 pm »

My role power: Every time someone says "by way of", I get 1/16 of their soul.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2013, 09:02:35 pm »

I sense annoyance at wordy and unnecessarily convoluted language

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2013, 09:12:34 pm »

Not in the least. I just thought it was a funny thing for me to say.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2013, 09:55:03 pm »

Fair enough... Well, I'm off for a while (read an hour or two), good hunting to all!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2013, 10:17:56 pm »

Good news and bad news.

The good news is I'm almost done with the roles.
The bad news is that I'm a liar and I'm completely done with the roles. The actual bad news is that it'll take about 30 minutes to send out all the roles.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2013, 10:19:41 pm »

RangerCado

Please accept by way of apology for my slightly rude behavior admission of the fact that you were right on the nose when you said six hours.
No harm done man, and whoever said that we were saying roles? i didn't pick time for mine
[/quote]

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2013, 10:27:03 pm »

By ten hours he meant twelve, and by twelve he meant eleven.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2013, 10:29:31 pm »

By ten hours he meant twelve, and by twelve he meant eleven.
Finally, someone gets it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2013, 10:51:22 pm »

"Yo! Headmaster Hipenschitt here! You ever sit 'n' watch the Harry Potter movies 'n' think, 'I wanna go there'? Well, first, you're, like, what, twenty? Get a job, you lazy bitch. Now second, you pick up a phone. You dial this number. The phone rings. An operator answers it. They tell you you talkin' to the Magik School. You freak the hell out. Now that a good deal.

"Here at the Magik School, you tell us what you want to know 'n' we teach it to ya. All o' our highly qualified staff learn right here in this here building, so you know it good. This ain't yo granny's lame ass magic. This here some good ****. Watch this!"

The man ecstatically turns to an empty wall, points, and shouts, "Flibbity floo!" Suddenly, the wall is covered in various graffiti, depicting, among other things, how punk ass the school was.

"Now, you might be thinkin', 'Now hold on. This gotta be expensive.' Well, for only 2 initial payments of $99.99 and additional fees, you gonna get schooled. Now that a good deal!

“So--”

“Alrigh--” Vector yells, and then pauses. “What the shit are you watching?” Vector points at the television.

“I don’t even know,” Toaster says, confused. “Do people actually fall for that nonsense? I mean, that’s not even close to magic.” Toaster holds his hands together, forming a miniature explosion in his hands. “I mean, really? Flibbity floo?”

“Flibbity floo!” Hapah laughs, falling to the floor. He struggles to catch his breath.

Vector looks at Hapah with disgust. “Why the hell do I hang out with you guys?” She rolls her eyes to the ceiling. “I have so many other friends.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure there was a dick in that graffiti.”

“Aaaaanyhow, one of you fuckers” -- Vector looks at Urist Imiknorris -- “stole my Mathemagem.”

“Why are you looking at me?”

“You know why.”

“I actually don’t but whatever.”

Deathsword spoke up. “Bikinimancer.” Laughter was quickly stifled.

Before Vector could continue, webadict enters the house.

“Yo,” Captain Ford starts, “Web, you know the landlord doesn’t allow you in here anymore.”

“Dakarian? Nah, it’s cool. Anyhow, I was...” Webadict looks at Vector. “What?”

“Someone stole her Mathemagem,” Tiruin says.

“Oh. Sweet. Perfect. I’ve got this.” Webadict pulls out a scrawled notebook, opening it to a random page. “We’re going to play another game of Mafia.” Several groans echo throughout the house. “Oh come on. You guys love these things!”

“Yeah, almost as much as I love drinking poison!” shouts TolyK. Someone quietly remarks about Kill Webadict Now.

“Sh. Anyhow, I’ve got this. Plus, you can’t leave now, as I might have already locked us inside a forcefield.” More groans. Someone shouts, “Wuba, what the hell is wrong with you?”

Vector rolls her eyes and sits down on the couch. “Yay. We’ll only find out after a few days!”

Vote Count
------------------------
Captain Ford -
Deathsword -
Griffonday -
Hapah -
notquitethere -
RangerCado -
The Soldier -
TheWetSheep -
Tiruin -
Toaster -
TolyK -
Urist Imiknorris -
Vector -
Zrk2 -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Toaster, Deathsword, notquitethere, Urist Imiknorris, Vector, Hapah, Tiruin, Captain Ford, The Soldier, Griffonday, TheWetSheep, TolyK, Zrk2, RangerCado,

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 1: Let The Magic Begin
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2013, 11:12:59 pm »

Before anything happens i would like to point out that more often than not, i'll be posting with a DSI since accsess to a computer is limited for me. i'll try to make my votes obvious.                              so, >VECTOR< (yes thats a vote) why'd you just sit on my plate of pizza?           {and no i can't change the colors due to this things limited keyboard}
[/quote]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2013, 11:22:53 pm »

Ford:  How would you judge a role name claim out of the blue?  Let's say it's D2.

Vector:  How does a relatively higher quantity of newer players affect RVS for you?

RangerCado:  I believe you said you read many games here.  Whom among the current players would you most like to be on a scum team with?  ((Also, you may be in trouble about the vote.  Web's mentioned he has trouble reading some votes already, so if it's not bold and red like your name here, there may be an issue.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2013, 11:33:13 pm »

Ford:  How would you judge a role name claim out of the blue?  Let's say it's D2.

Vector:  How does a relatively higher quantity of newer players affect RVS for you?

RangerCado:  I believe you said you read many games here.  Whom among the current players would you most like to be on a scum team with?  ((Also, you may be in trouble about the vote.  Web's mentioned he has trouble reading some votes already, so if it's not bold and red like your name here, there may be an issue.
  yeah, i think i just found the buttons though so just to clarify for web, Vector   and i think of the players here i would pick notquitethere. he seems to have this joking attitude that would make it harder to get a read on him. how about you toaster, who would you want?
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 93