Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 93

Author Topic: Magic Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 217786 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 2: Reraveling the Universe
« Reply #825 on: April 20, 2013, 08:02:21 pm »

PFP

Griff
More questions!

Tiruin:

Whaa?

Vector did not do anything as she said.
How do you know what she did?
Weelllll~ this was where my thoughts on what she did as compared to targeting Zrk, went.

Vector:

well, good luck.
This post is at 2:26 in the morning for me, ask me what I am doing please.
...You're doing not sleeping. (and not answering my questions but bluh. Sleep and RL. >_>)

...What are you doing?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: April 21, 2013, 03:21:12 am »

I was doing homework for a week ahead, so that I could have more free time.
Strangely, I feel fine now. I'll try to get a reply up soon.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: April 21, 2013, 10:51:59 am »

Hey TheWhiteSheep, who is scum and why?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: April 21, 2013, 10:55:51 am »

PFP - online, but working on personal duties and all.

No votecount?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: April 21, 2013, 01:38:29 pm »

Griff
Why were you hoping for "an inspect" rather than "someone to confirm your story"?
An inspect is merely the most common way of confirming someone's trustworthiness. I know I've been making the boldest claims in this game, and so naturally I want people to feel more confident that this isn't a bizarre scum ploy. I almost said to town earlier 'inspect me if you don't believe me' but I didn't want to seem too keen in case anyone thought I had a godfather ability on top of everything else.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 21, 2013, 04:46:05 pm »

Still working on refreshing reads on everyone, bear with me for a bit please.

Zombie Urist:
Still waiting for your case on me.

NQT:
I almost said to town earlier 'inspect me if you don't believe me' but I didn't want to seem too keen in case anyone thought I had a godfather ability on top of everything else.
Well, we know one of your abilities pretty much verbatim now (Cupid's Arrows), and at least part of another (Protect from kills from lovers, however if you are scum this could be fake).  So I don't have any idea what your third ability is.  A charm spell that protects from ability inspects is completely fitting with your role claim.  Also in a strange coincidence, you were one of three people (Ranger, yourself, and I) who didn't claim "I am town" in response to Toaster saying everyone should claim. 

So why did you choose not to say "I am town"?

Then there's the problem of your assertion that Vector targeted Zrk2.  Firstly you backed down rather quickly saying that what you knew was that "If she targeted someone she targeted Zrk2".  Okay... odd by itself.  You also said you "may have heard it from another players ability".  Again odd...  But then Zrk2 flipped as a magimancer.  We don't know what his abilities were, but that role PROBABLY had redirects galore, and may have had some form of magnet ability (possibly with a kill attached, I know I've seen a role like that before, something about a gas giant?).  Did you know he targeted Vector with such an ability last night by any chance?

Tiruin:
Weelllll~ this was where my thoughts on what she did as compared to targeting Zrk, went.
So you don't know that she didn't do anything, but assumed she wouldn't lie about something like that?  Fair enough.

Ranger
Thank you for your response.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 21, 2013, 04:59:17 pm »

NQT:
Found the role I was thinking of: Saturn from BYOR11.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 2: Grand Slam [1 Replacement]
« Reply #832 on: April 21, 2013, 05:28:22 pm »

noncommittal => Not worthy of comment
Whoops. Well that's embarassing.

Total BS. Unfounded in reality. She has not gotten townier.
Until....
Zrk2 flipped mafia. Since he was voting Tiruin, this makes her less scummy. I'll need time to check for bussing.
How does one check? Do you re-read your pm to see if Tiruin was in fact one of your buddies?
I'm going to look through Zrk2's posts and see if anything looks like bussing.

And oncee agian, ZU picked those who had the most votes as his highest scum picks. The only one who isn't there for that reason is Griff, and i didn't even see him after him.
What's wrong with that? Who are your top scum picks?

I really don't want to read this game again. Unvote, RangerCado

I don't really believe you have a day inspect and I also don't believe your justifications on NQT's roles.
Similarly, your case on me is the laziest thing so far this game.
Also you were way too eager to say that Zrk2 was voting you.
Case on Ford was full of BS.

Why were you trying to get more information about NQT's role again?
What do you think about the missing NKs?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: April 21, 2013, 05:35:09 pm »

ZU: I thought he might have godfather since we've pretty much confirmed him a love mage at this point, and i thought he might have godfather on him because of this fact. I believe that if NQT can't be directly killed by the 2 lovers, and that Sheep used a protection ability on himself, than the 2 NKs (Mafia and UI's SK kill) are accounted for.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: April 21, 2013, 05:57:34 pm »

ZombieUrist.  I don't have time to write down my case at the moment, but he's my best bet.  Expect something tonight or tomorrow morning.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: April 21, 2013, 06:35:15 pm »

Griff
Well, we know one of your abilities pretty much verbatim now (Cupid's Arrows), and at least part of another (Protect from kills from lovers, however if you are scum this could be fake).  So I don't have any idea what your third ability is.  A charm spell that protects from ability inspects is completely fitting with your role claim.  Also in a strange coincidence, you were one of three people (Ranger, yourself, and I) who didn't claim "I am town" in response to Toaster saying everyone should claim. 

So why did you choose not to say "I am town"?
Okay, anyone could have a godfather-type ability- so inspects should be taken with a pinch of salt. As for the town declaration thing: the thread is so large- I think I skim read that one. I have no problem saying that I am town. I am town. Well, you know that you-me-Ranger aren't the scum team. Why didn't you say it?

Then there's the problem of your assertion that Vector targeted Zrk2.  Firstly you backed down rather quickly saying that what you knew was that "If she targeted someone she targeted Zrk2".  Okay... odd by itself.  You also said you "may have heard it from another players ability".  Again odd...  But then Zrk2 flipped as a magimancer.  We don't know what his abilities were, but that role PROBABLY had redirects galore, and may have had some form of magnet ability (possibly with a kill attached, I know I've seen a role like that before, something about a gas giant?).  Did you know he targeted Vector with such an ability last night by any chance?
I wasn't backing down- I was being as specific as possible to maximise the possible helpfulness of the claim. It's possible that Zrk2 was some kind of Saturn-killer, and that Vector would have been killed had she have taken any action in the night, but it's just idle speculation. The information didn't turn out as useful as I'd hoped, but then I couldn't have known either way if I hadn't have said something. Perhaps tomorrow will bring us more helpful insights.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: April 21, 2013, 06:52:12 pm »

NQT:
Why didn't you say it?
Because Hapah had already said that the target of his one-shot night ability was Toaster and it was pointless to claim, I was wondering if you had noticed that or not...

Perhaps tomorrow will bring us more helpful insights.
So it was one of your abilities that provided that information?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: April 21, 2013, 08:02:04 pm »

Ranger:
ZU: I thought he might have godfather since we've pretty much confirmed him a love mage at this point, and i thought he might have godfather on him because of this fact. I believe that if NQT can't be directly killed by the 2 lovers, and that Sheep used a protection ability on himself, than the 2 NKs (Mafia and UI's SK kill) are accounted for.

How do you know UI had a kill?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Night 1: Lights Out [1 Replacement]
« Reply #838 on: April 21, 2013, 08:49:50 pm »

Tiruin examines her clothes. She's wearing a spring dress, yellow with flowers, plus a handmade bracelet on her right hand. She sees her white sandals by the door.

Vote Count
------------------------
Griffionday - zombie urist,
Hapah -
notquitethere -
RangerCado - Hapah,
TheWetSheep - Toaster,
Tiruin -
Toaster -
TolyK -
Vector -
zombie urist - RangerCado, Tiruin, Griffionday, Vector,
No Lynch -

Not Voting - TolyK, TheWetSheep,

5 To Hammer. Day Ends Monday 9 PM Central.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 21, 2013, 09:02:14 pm »

Toaster: UI was revealed to be an SK (serial killer right?) Who have a night kill most of the time, correct?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 93