Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Destroy the World  (Read 3536 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the World
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 01:34:07 am »

First things first, before you get carried away, check and see what resources you have, the nursing homes resources, and who's there. It's important to know all the possibilities before you do anything.

(Sorry GM if this makes you spend an hour writing everything up)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 01:54:33 am »

First things first, before you get carried away, check and see what resources you have, the nursing homes resources, and who's there. It's important to know all the possibilities before you do anything.

(Sorry GM if this makes you spend an hour writing everything up)

+1

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 03:22:13 am »

I agree to the guys above.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 04:12:31 am »

Happy Reunion, GM!
Anyway, agree with the above.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 09:44:23 am »

How did I make a suggestion that people agree with, in a forum game, on the bay12forums? I'm crazy, everybody knows that!
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 12:17:50 pm »

How did I make a suggestion that people agree with, in a forum game, on the bay12forums? I'm crazy, everybody knows that!
You seem to have forgotten the "Bay12forums" part. Also, thanks guys!

You judge that the nursing staff doesn't have too much in the way of security. There are one or two guards around for when things get really out of hand, and the nurses usually do have some sedatives, but they aren't very powerful. For who's there, it's mainly bored senior citizens sitting around playing board games. They grumble about things, but it's not likely that they would act on them. There is the occasional off-kilter one, though, that could be more likely to aid you. The resources are medicines, food, sedatives, and some basic house hold items, along with whatever the nurses bring with them. You have a few painkillers you managed to take from the nursing staff, as well as some sweets. Not quite murderous old lady material. As a side note, I'm not English, so please excuse any mistakes I make.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:22:57 pm by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Dredonius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 12:23:14 pm »

Do we have any allies (friends) in the nursing home?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 12:32:35 pm »

Find appropriate length and strength power cord. Strangle guard. Take *insert weapon here* from corpse, and kill all the things. (Do not take this seriously. Please, don't!)
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 02:08:30 pm »

Find appropriate length and strength power cord. Strangle guard. Take *insert weapon here* from corpse, and kill all the things. (Do not take this seriously. Please, don't!)
Take seriously.
((Big red 'do not press' button syndrome. meet humanity.))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 02:12:40 pm »

Take seriously.
((Big red 'do not press' button syndrome. meet humanity.))
VETO
I say wait until it's night first, THEN sneakily strangle someone in their sleep.
Then go back to bed to 'find out' when they discover the body in the morning.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2013, 03:16:27 pm »

It worked! I vote strangle at night. Especially since we need time to find a power cord or fiber wire etc. to do it with.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 12:49:45 am »

Get a bunch of oxygen tanks. Open up the valves. Find natural gasline and rip it. Break open one of those flourescent ceiling lights, the tube ones. Make sure it is turned off first. Go to breaker box, switch power off. Go back to light that we broke, flip the switch. Leave building as quickly as possible.
When the power is turned back on, the light will spark ingniting the oxygen/natural gas mixture, blowing the entire building up.
Oh yeah, and kill anyone who sees us. If we're killing 7 billion people, we gotta start out with a large bang and fireworks made out of bodyparts.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:55:47 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 02:33:50 am »

Get a bunch of oxygen tanks. Open up the valves. Find natural gasline and rip it. Break open one of those flourescent ceiling lights, the tube ones. Make sure it is turned off first. Go to breaker box, switch power off. Go back to light that we broke, flip the switch. Leave building as quickly as possible.
When the power is turned back on, the light will spark ingniting the oxygen/natural gas mixture, blowing the entire building up.
Oh yeah, and kill anyone who sees us. If we're killing 7 billion people, we gotta start out with a large bang and fireworks made out of bodyparts.
I vote this, though I really wanted to be Im Jong Kil.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 03:14:35 am »

What age and setting are we playing in? Modern or medieval-ish dwarf-fortress time?

Perhaps we could have some kind of scale for wealth, like a GURPS system. - In very basic terms we could at least describe the character's net-worth (capital), income and living expenses.
One does not become a millionaire by mugging a few dozen persons.

http://gameinthebrain.blogspot.sg/2010/01/gurps-wealth-and-status.html

EDIT: saw a previous post... modern times it is.

Name: Aaron Blackstill
Occupation: Marketing Agent at a multi-national agricultural technology company (Monsanto)
Financial Status: Comfortably middle class.

I'd sell as much "Terminus" seeds as possible - these are one-use seeds that keep farmers dependent on my company for their supply. When we have dominated the foodcrop seed market, the higher powers that be decide that the world population needs to be reduced, we simply cut the supply.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:35:33 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 04:50:19 pm »

Making up your mind, you get a pretty good plan started. Sneaking into the medicine room when the nurses go to sleep and before the next guard shift gets there, you steal all the oxygen tanks you can, which is made a lot easier due to the fact that they're on carts (Kept well-oiled in case someone needs oxygen fast). Taking about 20 of them with you, you begin to search for a natural gas line. Luckily, the line intersects the basement. Bashing it open with one of the oxygen tanks, you perform a minor miracle to keep it quite. You then flip off the breaker, and track down one of the florescent lights that dot the complex. Rather than bash it completely, you just making a rip in the glass, so it'll be less conspicuous. You flip the light on, tear open the oxygen tanks, and than get the hell out of there. You opt for a window exit rather than the front door, due to the guards. Running what you think is safe enough to avoid being blasted, you begin to wait in the underbrush. You're not really sure how you knew to do what you did. It seems quite odd, seeing as you never payed attention in science.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3