Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Forgotten beasts and forgotten polls. Is there a way to take this down?

I am an option
- 0 (0%)
I am a better option
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 20, 2013, 03:45:05 pm

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 87

Author Topic: The Forgotten Beast Art Contest 2: Stasno Nokastomsu, A Bloated Towering Ape!  (Read 301896 times)

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote PlutoniumApe, too. Nice features here.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I cant draw but heres a forgotten beast that i think is the best i ever had.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

I'm gonig to just hide and run for cover... I always hated scorpion flies...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

I'm gonig to just hide and run for cover... I always hated scorpion flies...

Run and hide from the towering Forgotten Beast? No! We are Dwarves! And that means killing it. Painfully. Then perhaps taking the stinger and using it as a sword. Why? Because we can.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:27:47 am by Th4DwArfY1 »
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have those things in my yard every summer; it's why I don't go outside... And also allergies have their way with me at those times

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.

No vote yet?  I'll check back in another two weeks. 
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No vote yet?  I'll check back in another two weeks.

Aww, it's only been forever hasn't it :P My bad, the metaphorical ceiling of life caved in on me. Insomnia can make you forget everything. But I've slept enough to remember this now! Messages PlutoniumApe already, hopefully we'll be up again soon!
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

Wait, do scorpionflies actually sting?

Also, why exactly are we scared of it? If it was a web-spitting winged three-eyed octopus covered in grey feathers, now that would be scary, but an insect isn't really the height of pants-shitting, fight-or-flight instinct-class scariness.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

ptw

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, do scorpionflies actually sting?

Also, why exactly are we scared of it? If it was a web-spitting winged three-eyed octopus covered in grey feathers, now that would be scary, but an insect isn't really the height of pants-shitting, fight-or-flight instinct-class scariness.
Buddy... The lay their eggs on paralysed bird eating spiders... And those are HUGE...

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

Yes, but for something to be scary, it has to create an emotional "I'm scared" reaction, and it's safe to say that I am not scared of them (big bugs are less scary than small ones to me).
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, but for something to be scary, it has to create an emotional "I'm scared" reaction, and it's safe to say that I am not scared of them (big bugs are less scary than small ones to me).
If I saw a giant scorpion fly (I knew them as scorpion wasps) I would crap my pants and go kill myself... I'm THAT horrified of them

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well imagine this your in a dark cave and all you hear is a buzzing of wings in the caverns that keeps echoing, then you see two purple lights shining out like flashlights. You go towards the light hoping for gems or something special but then you feel a sharp pain in you side. Unknown to you you slowly becoming paralyze in till your fully paralyze, but then the lights look at you just shining on your flesh. Slowly something comes into a view a brownish black stinger, hoping that it will leave you alone it spits something out of its tail onto you stomach. Its smiley and greenish or purple, you don't even know what color everything is purple because of the lights then you feel some thing hard grabbing your legs and pulling you into the dark. the end

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Great to see this thread becoming active again, even if the discussion did give me nightmares. I was worried it was becoming catatonic.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great to see this thread becoming active again, even if the discussion did give me nightmares. I was worried it was becoming catatonic.

Naah, just been an unusually bad winter for me. Sorry.
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 87