Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35

Author Topic: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 32  (Read 77653 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn II
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 06:43:14 pm »

I liked how they concicely explained what you had. Like my super strength. I knew what it was and how much I had of it. For example, whether I could only lift cars or throw mountains.

His: *953: SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH: This mutant has vast physical strength, hypothetically capable of lifting up to several hundred tons.
Yours: Mighty Muscles
You don't know your limits, though. And, to be perfectly honest, this mutation is just a bonus to some rolls. It's not that mutation.
Why they had multiple mutations for great strength instead of just having a single one with multiple levels is a different issue.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 06:44:58 pm »

Rick sniffed as he saw the cages, and him turn orange. "Well... I reckon that sucks." He slowly yawns, and then says "Yep. Don't be puttin' nobody in cages, nobody would like that. Lets all just be calm now, yeah?" Rick still leans against the wall lazily, but is tense and ready to react with a punch if someone attempts to shove him in a cage.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 07:13:34 pm »

Try and poke something with the finger.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 04:29:27 am »

Waitlist PLZ! THX!  8)

Name: That Guy
Description: He looks like that one guy.
Bio: He's that guy. You know, the one that tried to end all life. Yep him. They even used the serum on him too. His name? Don't you remember? No one can say it anymore so he's just known as That Guy.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 04:46:34 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 08:11:49 am »

Name: The Pirate
Description: A shortish guy with a plastic eyepatch, leather pirate hat, and a pirate hook.
Bio: His name isn't actually The Pirate, he just insists everyone calls him that. He is strangely fond for limes, and Pirates. Often jokingly referred to as the 'Pirate Lime'.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 04:56:01 pm by borno »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2013, 08:27:03 am »

"Jesus Christ, he turns into framing mister mucsle and for all intents and purposes I'm turning into a baby, low blow universe, low blow."
Kick a scientist in the shins and tell him, curtly to fix this shit before punch him out.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Turn 3
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 09:11:26 am »

Punch way through wall
[4+2-3] You knock a hole twice the size of your fist in the wall...about seven feet from the door.
[6] Something you're not sure of happens.
(Geez, why do so many mutations not have obvious effects? Um...try touching someone and don't go outside?)

throw shirt at cage guys, try to spread my wings.
If that fails due to lack of wings find that reflective surface again.

You do, in fact, have wings. [1] You manage to get your arms and wings tangled in your shirt and labcoat, and fall to the ground.
[5] Suddenly, the world shifts around you. Everything is turned upside down. Black is white, shadows are bright, lightbulbs cast darkness, and come to think of it, pretty much everything suggests you see in darkness instead of light.

Continue to do ritual.
[2] Not quite done yet...although some people look at you oddly.
[2] You don't change anymore.

Open a window.
[2] There are no windows and I imagine that pop probability states I won't roll 2's again for a while.
[2] Proving them wrong, nothing happens.

Rick sniffed as he saw the cages, and him turn orange. "Well... I reckon that sucks." He slowly yawns, and then says "Yep. Don't be puttin' nobody in cages, nobody would like that. Lets all just be calm now, yeah?" Rick still leans against the wall lazily, but is tense and ready to react with a punch if someone attempts to shove him in a cage.
[1] "Oh, no, you're going in the cages first...your head is the color of an apricot! Who wants to deal with someone that turns peoples' faces apricot?" [1v5] You manage to stumble into the expertly placed cage of one of the cage-bearers. Body language indicates relief as the cage door closes.
[6] You get a moderately useful ability that requires several seconds of eye contact to use. You also see a worm crawl out through a crack in the floor. "Hi! Um, glad to see you...I think. Need help?"

Try and poke something with the finger.
FYI, it's a figurative finger. Anyways, [2] you don't see anything happen so it must not have done much.

"Jesus Christ, he turns into framing mister mucsle and for all intents and purposes I'm turning into a baby, low blow universe, low blow."
Kick a scientist in the shins and tell him, curtly to fix this shit before punch him out.
(Actually, you've just shrunk. A lot. You're still at adult proportions...just 2-1/2 feet tall.)
[6-1v2] "Ow! What do you want me to do? Give you another dose and hope you suddenly grow again?"
[1] What do you say?

NPC Actions:
Caging attempts begin. A few people jump on Crazy Joe, [1+1v4+2] leading to one death and two prone. Another goes for Markus, [1v5] smacking into the latter and bouncing back into a cage [1] with sores breaking out over the parts which touched Mark us.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

-----

As you may have gathered, I am using a new system for mutation. You have a 50% chance of not mutating at all and a 16% chance of double-mutating.

Oh, and those two waitlisters: Make it a bit less silly and/or give it substance, and you're good.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Metamorphican Madness II: Turn 3
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 09:13:44 am »

Reach through the bars towards the guy who tried to grab me, and grab him. Observe.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 09:21:46 am »

Pick up guards and toss them through the doors for intimidation.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 09:51:57 am »

"Eh why the hell not, also do you know how to teach a dyslexic to read, because the serum has messed me up."
A booster shot! WHY NOT!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2013, 12:11:24 pm »

Rick gives the worm a glance, shrugging. "Help'd be appretiated now, I'm suppos'in. Any you could give would be fine, or just the company I suppose." He doesn't seem to care much about being caged, still going about his busy lazily and at his own pace. Rick stares at one of the scientists for a bit, before drawling some more. "So, whats ta happen if'in this works? You cagin' us? Can't see that doing much beyond rilin' us up. Couldn't you do some... Whatchacallit... Testin' on rats first? Seems a mite dangerous to go full so fast an all... You sure I can't have my job back?"

Talks to worm, stares at scientist and talks to him.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 01:33:19 pm »

CONTINUE! DOING! RITUAL!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2013, 04:29:24 pm »

Take off my sneakers and smash the light bulb, alternately find the light switch

Then bite one of the cage guys
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2013, 04:30:34 pm »

Move through the building, searching for a window.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2013, 04:47:31 pm »

Went back and edited mine. Almost as silly and some more substance.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35