Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: A dance of wanderers(waitlist always open, first turn)  (Read 12342 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A dance of wanderers
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 06:34:53 pm »

I could sell my nothing?
I could sell my Limbs?My thick hide? I would become naught but a fleshy beast, with plenty of meat!

Sorcerer Kail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 06:38:52 pm »

I could sell my nothing?
I could sell my Limbs?My thick hide? I would become naught but a fleshy beast, with plenty of meat!
Be quiet, let us start auction. I'm offering my hat for those limbs and carapace. Who will offer more?

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 06:49:41 pm »

2 in shotgun mode and 1 in drone.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 09:33:49 pm »

I'm gonna go balanced, and put one skill point in each.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 02:51:04 am »

1 each for me also.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2013, 03:58:12 am »

Just rolled who in which group, Yattruk may have a bad partner, Delan seem to be the straight guy of a comic trio and Agrios is...
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2013, 04:37:12 am »

Chapter 1:Disoriented

Turn 1

One is the loneliest number(sjm9876)

A beastly humanoid individual pop into view on the out-skirts of a small town. !You have no clue about the tech level or size of the town. Nearby is ! a jungle and mine.

Spoiler: sjm9876 (click to show/hide)

Campfire(Dariush, Fortis, jaass)

A snake-like alchemist, a shadowy figure and a humanoid frog in a mech pop into the area. !,!,! you lot are in a forest clearing with the remains of a campfire in the centre.
Spoiler: Vefox (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Fortis (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dariush (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: jaass (click to show/hide)

Midnight meeting(Sorcerer Kail, javierpwn)

With a pop, a large bear-like being appeared. ! You are on a open grassy plane with mountains off in the distance. ! Vs !, ! It seem as the bear-like being is unaware of your presence in the dark night, but you are very aware of his. !
Spoiler: Kuroto (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: javierpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sorcerer Kail (click to show/hide)

Time is around midnight

((Dariush still has 3 skill points))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:03:49 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A dance of wanderers(waitlist always open, first turn)
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2013, 06:08:32 am »

Kuroto saw his target. It was mere metres away from him, and would put up a half-decent struggle against him; but Kuroto was hungry. Only the taste of Flesh and Bone could sate his Bestial hunger, and calm down the Mammoth. He waited till he was just a little bit closer to the unsuspecting creature, then let out a mighty roar. He was on all fours charging, and wings letting out thick gusts of wind behind him. He was upon his Prey at last! But he would allow his prey time to react to his presence, as he had the upper-hand.
Creep up on the bear-hybrid, when I get close enough; ready to CHARGE HIM USING MY GLIDE FOR HOPEFUL BONUS; then gore him using my horn, and Flurry him if I get close enough
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:04:42 pm by javierpwn »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2013, 09:06:04 am »

((Sorry, I was asleep. Two points into crows, one point into spying. Can we use skills that aren't explicitly named (like the sword-shaping I mentioned earlier)? Also, what do all those '!'s mean?))

"Oh god what the hell where am I who are you people"
Graxel: Summon three shadows.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2013, 09:19:06 am »

((Sorry, I was asleep. Two points into crows, one point into spying. Can we use skills that aren't explicitly named (like the sword-shaping I mentioned earlier)? Also, what do all those '!'s mean?))
Yes you can use skills not explicitly named, but they will be based off the existing skills so the sword-shaping will be a fancier normal attack to the mechanics until you get a actually sword-shaping skill, but may grant bonuses on the situation(like making a mace instead of a sword to hit a full-plate wearer).

! mean a dice roll which are normally a D20, ! vs ! means opposing dice roll, !,!,! mean a dice for each person, (!,!) mean the same person just roll more than once. Kuroto Muroto's camouflaged is the only reason Yattruk didn't catch him so bonuses do count.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2013, 11:05:16 am »

Looks like Fortis was right. I am attacking someone right off the bat. At least his metal parts will give me an iron rich diet. :P Maybe if I had some food to sate my hunger...

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2013, 11:48:33 am »

Delan gasped as he suddenly found himself in the new surroundings. Gone was the castle basement, and the lab he had there. Instead, he found himself in a pristine forest, near an old camp site. It reminded him of his childhood home, if a little drier than what he was used to. Still, it was a new world, one without that damned king. He began laughing out loud, and made a rude gesture up into the sky. “Hahahaha! I’m free! Free at last! Good riddance you old, wrinkly, tailless bastard!” He shouted up into the air.

It was only after he had his outburst did he notice others present with him. “Um, I wasn’t talking about you,” He said hastily, as he saw the dark elf summoning up some shadows. “I don’t know where we are, I just arrived myself from a random portal jump. I’m Alchemist Delan Shessal.”

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2013, 01:05:05 pm »

Huh. This was new. Agrios looked round. The new was nothing suprising to him any more. His blade was still in his hand, as was the Alliance leaders head. A nice trophy, and the blade was all he needed. But he had to admit, this was unusual. He sniffed the air, and turning towards the scent of life, he saw a jungle.
 Home. It was so long since he had been there last. He knew this was not it, but it was close enough. He had to go.
Enter the jungle

((Do we gain access to more skills in the trees at later levels, or with minimal no. of points in a skill/tree, or not at all? ))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 01:58:10 pm by sjm9876 »
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2013, 02:43:58 pm »

((Do we gain access to more skills in the trees at later levels, or with minimal no. of points in a skill/tree, or not at all? ))
When you max a skill, you will unlock the ones above, usually two.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2013, 04:16:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think I'm a little late but here's my charecter.
Edit:  Fixed a grammar problem and gave him head gear and added what the bad idea was.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:50:17 am by kj1225 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13