Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

?

:v
v:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.2): It has begun! Let da bodies' hit da floor~  (Read 8433 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

It's not a rule change as much as an added measure of convenience. I'm sure I won't be the only to appreciate it. ;)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

TALLOW WARRIOR [Just another rule of gentlemancy, is it not?]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Let's zoom to one part of hte battlefield.

Axe the Zombie's Zombie started off with a rousing speech, which boosted his comrades' valor and determination.

Then, Fane Ravien spoke several mystical words and the metal armors of her enemies briefly glowed with sickly purple light, and the magic made the armors feel much heavier.

Berry Smiles the Undead jumped at the enemy commander, the Artemovich. Thrusting and slashing with her halberd, she didn't give him a moment to counterattack, and after some time, the enemy officer couldn't keep with the pace, and her halberd's spike plunged right into his stomach. He coughed out some blood, feeling that his intestines got badly wounded; he remained on his feet for the time's being.

In the meanwhile, The Mauve Knight tried to skewer Richard Tallent, a Rhysling magician, on his sharp, long sword. But, the mage not only managed to avoid the cuts, and slashes, and jabs at him, but also used his spear to poke at the Mauve Knight. Unfortunately, the mage didn't put enough strength in it and the spear barely poked The Mauve Knight on the shoulder.

After that, Richard got away from his adversary and prepared a spell. Second later, he flung a bolt of blue energy at one of the other mages, namely, Fane Ravien. Yet again, Richard wasn't good enough - this time his aim was wrong, and the bolt flew above Fane's head, most propably hitting some other warrior who somewhere away from Fane's and Richard's part of battlefield.

While Richard was busy with mis-casting his spell, Artemovich, feeling a bit less shaken, lifted his axe and began flailing it like a berserker, trying to cut something from Berry's body. Whilst he didn't chop any of her legs or arms, his blade did manage to slice across her body, giving her a diagonal, bloody cut.

Suddenly, Arseni Theodor began glowing with bright, green light. Said light clung to his body nicely, and he had this feeling that everything around was moving a bit slower.

Especially that bolt of engative energy that was flung at him. With a grin, and much ease, Arseni sidestepped the spell that was just casted by no one else but Maurice "Mo' Magic" Thomas himself.

Then, Oskar Livingstone moved to Axe the Zombie's Zombie and thrusted with his sword at him. Miraculously, either Axe wasn't paying attention or Oskar was too fast; but in the end, Oskar's sword went right through the lower jaw of the Rute commander, through his skull, brain, and pierced the head on the other side. Even before Axe's body fell to the ground, he was already dead.

In the same time, Tallow Warrior was lifting his morning star and then swinging it downwards, trying to smash Maurice "Mo' Magic" Thomas's face into his skull. But with every swing, the morning star produced a loud thud as the massive iron ball hit the soft ground between the two.

The battle barely started, and the blood is already flowing. Who knows what future will bring...

Mr.Blast reinforces Side B!

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:22:30 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

"Aha, try to hit me why don't you?"

Richard taunts the warrior who tried to kill him.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Where did +2 to my defensive roll come from? And +2 to Berry's damage, for that matter))

"Oh, so you think you skewered my guts? Do you?! Ah shit, you're right. Nevermind then.

Rhyslings! Help me out a bit here, would ya?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

((Where did +2 to my defensive roll come from? And +2 to Berry's damage, for that matter))

+2 from Large Shield while in Attack posture.

+2 damage from Halberd's bonus vs iron armors.

Read the damn rules already :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, pestering the mod is more emotionally satisfying. :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

"Yes, hide you cowards!"

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Tallow Warrior grinned. "Quite the cheeky one, aren't ya?"

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile

"Oh, I will."

That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"DO NOT WORRY PUNY COMMANDER, I SHALL HELP YOU."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Well, shee-it. Wait, is somebody tryin' to kill me? Dude, not cool!"

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:20:04 pm by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

A twitch and a small, cold, gust of air was all it took for Fane to notice someone had targeted her with magic.

"Enemy mages! Warriors, tend to them soon, we'll be supporting you!"

Scowl :I

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

"DIE YOU TRAITOROUS BLACK HAIRED PIGS!"

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Waiting 12 hours for Zako's post and then someone can post for him.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7