Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

?

:v
v:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.2): It has begun! Let da bodies' hit da floor~  (Read 8439 times)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.2): Slaughters of Swords and Magicks!
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 02:31:06 pm »

Name: AXE THE ZOMBIE's ZOMBIE
Skill: COMMANDER
Class: FIGHTER
Weapon: AXE
Side: STILL GLORIOUS SIDE B.
WHY WAS AXE NOT INFORMED?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:47:47 pm by tomio175 »
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 02:34:22 pm »

You forgot to pick the side.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:36:49 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 02:35:58 pm »

Skill: COMMANDER
And you forgot to pick a skill, too.
What did you do with your eyes, Haspen?!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 02:36:04 pm »

You forgot to pick the side.

And you forgot to pick a skill, too.
He on the Axe side and his skill is axemander
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2013, 02:48:11 pm »

Picked side. BEGIN THE CARNAGE!
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2013, 05:10:02 pm »

ARSENI IS NOW SUPER HEALTHY, AND WILL SMASH ALL YOU PUNY FIGHTERS.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2013, 06:20:02 pm »

Kinda wish there was a shieldmaster skill, I would take that in a snap.

o:

O:

O:

I would have to think about it for a moment.

EDIT:
Shieldmaster: Gives full Parry bonus from a Shield even when Player is attacking/idling, excludes Buckler from Shield roll. Only for Fighter-class.
YES! If I'm not already slated to have it on the first page roster, can you change it that I do? If such a thing was accepted.
EDIT: Ah, see it wasn't accepted. Dang. Ah well. Also, my sheet doesn't seem to be on the front page.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:22:10 pm by Xanmyral »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2013, 06:26:34 pm »

Oh, oops!

Adding you right now. Slaughter Game will start tomorrow morning. I mean, today, ha.

EDIT: Adding you to Team A so there's 5 people on both sides :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:28:15 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2013, 09:19:59 pm »

Name: Mr. Blast
Side: B! B!! B!!!
Class: Fighter
Skill: Spearmaster
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2013, 11:03:58 pm »

I feel weak and puny with my tiny 4 hp for a fighter, but decently protected with my small shield and chainmail. Plus I have a decent weapon, so yay!

I'm probably going to get one-shotted by a mage. :P

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2013, 11:19:44 pm »

I suggest being someone's flanking buddy. Find someone tough, or perhaps weak, help them in their fights, try not to be the target. Anyone who focuses on you will be focused on by two people, and when you focus on someone you have someone backing you up.

You could be a mage's bodyguard, help protect archers (which I'm surprised isn't a part of this, so I think this would just be NPCs. Until we loot the bows and arrows/crossbows and bolts.), back up/guard commanders, or just help out someone random.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2013, 02:12:38 am »

Age of the Seven Kings, 3rd Moonstone 201

Two large armies met at the vast grasslands of the Elderberry village.

One army comprised mostly of pale men and women, their hair as black as the crow's feathers, brass star on the front of their belts.

The other army full of stout people with a healthy tan, hazel eyes and short, curly, chocolate hair, their necks and wrists adorned with golden and silver jewelry.

They were friends once, those two nations, but not anymore.

"Rhyslings!" The King of the pale men began marching in front of his troops, his mighty sword clinking at his belts. "Look over the field, whom do you see? These are Rutes, our enemies! How blind where we, buying grain and wine to feed the mouths of our people, while they taxed us so mightily and so cruelly! While we were cringing from starvation and poverty in our northern homesteads, the fat pigs were living happily on our gold and silver, laughing at the faces of our crying children!"

"But no more, I say! We all have seen and learned about their foul machinations! The proud people of Rhys will never again be exploited like that! Never again we shall look at the wondrous gifts of our so-called friends without checking how dirty their hands are! Rhyslings! Today, we will avenge our children, our wives and grandfathers, and we will leave no Rute alive!" A singular scream of anger and excitement burst from the army in the north.

The other army had it's commander as well, the High Tactician, Nyson Bores himself. He, too, adressed his troops:

"My fellow Rutes! Look over the field, and tell me, whom do you see? Yes, Rhyslings! Our former friends, now, a band of traitors and murderers! They accuse us of high taxation and exploitation! While I will say: Madness! The High Council never raised the taxes above average, they were even lower than that! The Rhyslings claim we had outrageously high prices for grain and wine, but this is not true! We're selling grain to Naylandis and Freyes and ten other nations, and they never complained of the prices, and they were willing to pay twice more than Rhyslings! And what we get in exchange for our kindess? Betrayal!"

"My Rute brothers and sisters! Today, we will fight in defense of our homeland! Today, we will beat those treacherous, dishonorable, murderous Rhyslings, and drive them back to their snowy mountains, and let them starve like we should back then, one hundred years ago, when our glorious ancestor, Mark Vyrmlan shook hand of their King! For Rute!" The crowd od similarily-looking southerners cheered on the speech.

The two armies began marching, and then running toward each other, their commanders preparing for a fight to the death. Five seconds passed, ten, then fifteen; and the armies clashed with each other, in cacophony of clangs, screams, explosions and shouts.

Slaughter objective:
Side A: The Rhyslings
Kill at least 20 Rutes: 0/20
Bonus: Kill at least 5 Rute Commanders: 1/5
Side B: The Rutes
Kill at least 20 Rhyslings: 0/20
Bonus: Kill at least 5 Rhysling Commanders: 0/5

The Bonus objective will be counted in the event of both sides reaching the 20 'frag' count. For example, if Side A kills 21 soldiers and 4 commanders, while Side B kills 20 soldiers and 6 commanders, Side B will win, because Side B fulfilled both objectives.
However, the 'soldier' kill count takes priority; for example, if Side A kills 19 soldiers and 7 commanders, while Side B kills 20 soldiers and 4 commanders, Side B will win.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:12:41 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Alright, wannabes, let's see what you got."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:51:16 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

So, rules as before.

Spoiler actions!

Fane took sight of the area, counting first the men and women in robes while flipping through her tome fastened by the belt. Her golden bracelet reflected the sunlight as her mind skipped over her commander's words.

'I wasn't even part of the taxes. Used to only be a guard.' she mused. While her comrades did show the benefits of wealth and food, she was more akin to the figure of the enemy, only stout in the textile of cloth and armor. It was ironic, in that though it was true her "side" was seemingly wealthier, they had lesser armor in terms of quality as compared to the "poorer" side.

Still, it had been years since her migration to these new lands. And much had been learned and discarded through the grind. It seems this new place embraced magic more than the physical toil of sweat and blood.

The enemy thought the same, she guessed.

"Magi! Focus on the enemy, I'll handle their fighters!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:21:56 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7