Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BFG: It's Over 9000!(The Holy $%^& moment thread)  (Read 632 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
BFG: It's Over 9000!(The Holy $%^& moment thread)
« on: March 21, 2013, 10:10:11 am »

I looked, and I'm surprised we don't have a general thread for games and gaming news that elicits a OMFG from you. I'll start off:

Did you know there's a mod that's bringing the original Doom to the Source engine? I't about as awesome as it sounds
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: BFG: It's Over 9000!(The Holy $%^& moment thread)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:28:58 am »

Heh, I never really got the hang of these old FPSs where your movement speed is that high. I'm more used to "modern" FPSs and their playstyle.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: BFG: It's Over 9000!(The Holy $%^& moment thread)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 11:39:53 am »

What I liked about the video is how good the sprites look on 3d enviroments. Rip and tear!
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?