Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 238418 times)

Bodyless

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 5.1 - strange bedfellows
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2013, 01:41:50 pm »

I stripped them of their gear while they were in the cages, so now i got some useless naked humans running around my fort ;D

Bodyless

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2013, 12:32:43 am »

Even when there are alive deep succubi civilisations, i can only play deep succubi as outsider.
The embark site screen also tells me that i cant trade with anyone and everyone is an enemy...but that may be intended?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2013, 12:56:28 am »

Not having trade and playing as an outsider in adv mode are intended. Deep succubi will also rely on sieges to increase their numbers as they can truly turn enemies into active citizens.
In adv mode you will also be treated as an hostile so the best is to steal and cause mayhem.

I did not progress on the charming feature but hey, stripping the humans might be in character .  ;D

Bodyless

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2013, 12:28:41 am »

Being able to eat their remains is also useful.

Bodyless

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 17, 2013, 12:00:05 pm »

How do i actually get the corrupted prisoners out of the cages? noone seems to bother freeing them even after i unassign them from the cage.
This worked for charmed prisoners, but not for corrupted ones.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 17, 2013, 01:09:12 pm »

For the corrupted you need to use a lever and link it to the cages, then pull it.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [CIV] Succubus civ 5.2 - strange bedfellows
« Reply #216 on: October 25, 2013, 02:52:47 pm »

Update 5.2

This update does not requires a world gen. You can update your save by dropping the raws in it.
More infos about generating world and updating mods.

Changes :
+ Tentacle slime will no longer affect deep succubi as well as the other summoned creatures.
+ Tentacle slime's syndrome has been made less powerfull and will no longer be effective when eaten.
+ Summoning and charming interactions should no longer spread through floors.
+ Reduced the skill rust rates of all the summoned creatures.
+ Sprite update : Added foreign general, foreign hammerer, manager, diplomat and nobles.
+ Deep half breeds now have feet instead of hooves and will not spawn with redundant limbs.

Downloads on DFFD
Windows build
Linux build
Standalone mod

cerevox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 27, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »

Ok, so I like this mod so far. I have been enjoying it quite a bit. However, I have been trying to get it to work in MW, with some limited success. I changed the names of the nightmares and hell hounds so they are not duping, but I clearly missed something because it is duping something, somewhere. I am getting ground made out of all adamantine and fireball. It also tells me it can't find the raw zwarpstone when I change the harder mining setting, although I can see the raw right where it is supposed to be. DFhack also freaks out the entire time and spams a huge long path error that is truncated. Other than those, this seems playable in MW.

Does anyone have a tweaked version that I can drop into MW that works instead of me and my novice modding skills trying to splice this? I really really like the succubus, but I also really really like MW.  :'(

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 27, 2013, 10:29:25 pm »

errorlog.txt?

DFHack error's also interesting, I'd like to see it.

cerevox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 27, 2013, 10:44:57 pm »

Ok, now that I know there is such a convenient thing as an errorlog.txt I should be able to clean some of these up.

Here is the whole thing anyway.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As for the error in DFhack, it is literally just this block repeating about once every 1/3 of a second at any time the game is not paused.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 28, 2013, 01:43:26 am »

From reading the errorlog you still have duplicates, here's the few things you need to do :
  • Remove/rename WEATHER_RAIN from inorganic_foocccubus
  • Remove/rename BASILISK in creatures_fooccubus_summon the same way you did for nightmare and hellhound.
  • Remove/rename the ITEM_WEAPON_PITCHFORK,  ITEM_INSTRUMENT_VIOLIN and  ITEM_INSTRUMENT_GUITAR items from item_fooccubus
  • Remove/rename the reaction WEATHER_RAIN from reaction_fooccubus
  • Remove/rename FALME, HEART and PENTAGRAM from descriptor_shape_fooccubus

The unrecognized token errors should not be harmful but you should open translation_FOOCCUBUS and replace nightmare2 to nightmare. The dfhack error should go away afterwards.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 28, 2013, 01:53:36 am »

...yep, that error's mine.

...Meph's using an earlier version of itemsyndrome. Replace the contents of itemsyndrome.lua with this.

The dfhack error won't go away due to any language, the dfhack error is itemsyndrome's.

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 28, 2013, 07:16:02 am »

Also meph uses customised bodies. For humanoids you need to add the body part :OUTERBRAIN: or else they get one shot killed to the head
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 08:03:56 am by Godlysockpuppet »

cerevox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 28, 2013, 06:06:48 pm »

Replaced itemsyndrome, removed the duplicates pointed out, added an outerbrain to the foocubus. Started a game and digging down I just get various kinds of rock and ore. DFhack isn't spazing out with the red text. Nothing had randomly fallen out of the sky on me. I think it works. I will update if anything else totally breaks or anything interesting happens, but for now, it looks like the foocubus are fitting into MW just fine. This is awesome.  :D

Thanks a bunch for the help.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2013, 03:24:46 am »

You're welcome. I'll probably build a clean MW patch once I get familiar with the mod.

There is quite a few technical updates I can do now. Dfhack r4 is approaching release and that will make a few tricks obsolete. I will migrate those when a stable mac version will be posted.

I also want to use spawnunit for summoning, to create one summoned creature at a time, and no longer use soul wisps. The questions however is what will I do with soul wisps? Perhaps give them an use as a summon, or remove them?

I'll probably no longer need to transform the summoner too as effects can be instant. I'd like to keep that because it look great but what do you think of this?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42