Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interest Check: A few Things.  (Read 522 times)

Carzak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Interest Check: A few Things.
« on: March 18, 2013, 08:23:00 am »

So i'm a serious lurker as this is my 3rd post, I've been on here for.. about everyday and finally getting the balls enough to see if the forums is ready to experience my insanity Creativity. thus being, if anyone is interested in something like a PM Universe (where the entire personal story is PMed (if it allows of course) and players can interact with each other and not even know it) , a detailed adventure (Hard as shit as i give great detail of the environment and you guys (or 'voices') guide the character through his/her fate or salvation), or just a "You are" adventure please comment freely! i do support multiple characters though as well as a single one.

As i said i'm on here quite frequent and life doesn't really get in the way of updates "Iphone+ Unlimited data+ High School Nuthouse with nothing better to do= UPDATES"

So what do you guys think? You'd be kinda interested in something like this or hell have any other ideas that could be of interest. I have a unique imagination that will fit perfect among the Bay 12 Community.  :o

Edit: ive been doing a texting story with my brother and here is a text:

You examine the area, hairless monkeys litter the side walks as giant metal burritos holding monkeys drive them around, what a world.. There are no skyscrapers in the current cells but its just the outskirts of the city, you see banners here and there with a rich hairless monkey with fancy everything on him with yet more symbols on it.
Skills/stats
RE:0
Holding:
 (Wrapped around right arm) rusted chain
(Neck) <artifact> shimmering necklace
Dabbling Observer
(90/100)
Novice Impersonator
(21/200)
Novice Speech
(46/200)
<same>