Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: ZRTS - TURN 5 - Desks Suck  (Read 13318 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: ZRTS - TURN 4 - Challenge
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2013, 03:38:23 pm »

Look for mechanical parts. Build the headcrab traps from HL2 (the crushing ones, I don't think we have enough juice for the other ones).
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 04:17:32 pm by Remuthra »

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2013, 03:44:23 pm »

"I SAID, DON;T TELL ME YOUR NAME!"

Do the other two things I did, plus punching Vasilily or whatever.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2013, 04:30:12 pm »

Very carefully carry the cleaning fluid up to as high a floor as possible without running into the barricade

Once on said floor test the lighter I found ( I did find one right? ) well away from the cleaning fluids then look around for big groups of zombies nearby.... or humans I'm not a picky psychopath.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:46:23 pm by Brood »

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2013, 04:53:38 pm »

Very carefully carry the cleaning fluid up to the roof in safe portions, lock all the staircase doors on the way up.

Once on the roof test the lighter I found ( I did find one right? ) well away from the cleaning fluids then look around for bi groups of zombies nearby.... or humans I'm not a picky psychopath.

To get on the roof you must first pass the other group's barricade and that asks for a diplomacy roll. Are you sure you are willing to take the extra risk ?

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2013, 04:58:21 pm »

Very carefully carry the cleaning fluid up to the roof in safe portions, lock all the staircase doors on the way up.

Once on the roof test the lighter I found ( I did find one right? ) well away from the cleaning fluids then look around for bi groups of zombies nearby.... or humans I'm not a picky psychopath.

To get on the roof you must first pass the other group's barricade and that asks for a diplomacy roll. Are you sure you are willing to take the extra risk ?

((You could always ask for Vasiliy's help!))
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2013, 08:46:53 pm »

(( Edited, I really need to read the turns fully in the morning after work, I totally blanked on a second group. ))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2013, 09:41:00 pm »

Find the PA system in the office building.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2013, 09:52:01 pm »

"They're cannibalistic and contagious. Occupy Wall Street protesters aren't either--well, maybe a bit infectious. Regardless, it's almost nightfall, and we don't want to be on the ground floor when it goes dark..."

Get as many people and as much supplies upstairs as possible. Destroy the staircase before the zombies get in.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2013, 11:34:15 pm »

Buster woke up with a start due to all the racket. He had been sleeping in a small, for now unseen nook in the office. Getting a quick look around and seeing the degeneracy, he tries to sneak his way upstairs to the roof. "Fucking crazy people, the hell is going on here. Someone just tried to punch a supervisor, everyone's brandishing weapons. Supposedly there's people up here, they have to be more sane than the ones down here." If/When he finds them, he asks if he may join them so he can "keep away from the fucking nutjobs downstairs. Seriously, they're close to killing each other, you have to help me. Also, really need to have a smoke, and I don't care if its the apocalypse, I'm not smoking inside."

All the players being in one group is boring, more tension if split.

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2013, 04:49:31 am »

((You can always split up if you will, you draw less attention after all))

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2013, 07:36:54 am »

"Alright, I'm not going to want to be here when you guys start killing each other. Hey Buster, can I come with you?"
If Buster doesn't mind, follow him up to attempt diplomacy with the people on the rooftop.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2013, 10:01:14 am »

"Alright, I'm not going to want to be here when you guys start killing each other. Hey Buster, can I come with you?"
If Buster doesn't mind, follow him up to attempt diplomacy with the people on the rooftop.
"Sure, just keep it down, buncha crazies down there. Tryan' to be all sneaky like."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2013, 02:51:39 pm »

Name: Silas Baine
Item: i-Pod w/ headphones.

Go to the second floor carefully and look for a weapon.
"Well... bollocks."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2013, 05:18:29 pm »

"Well, bollocks, No other way I guess" Morgan sighs as he carefully takes off his flammable pants, then makes sure the pistol is loaded. "Going commando, oh yeah"

Then he goes up to the third floor to see what the fuss is about, Joining Buster and his compadre when he comes across of them
"'evening fellas, great time for some diplomacy eh?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2013, 11:16:25 pm »

"Well, bollocks, No other way I guess" Morgan sighs as he carefully takes off his flammable pants, then makes sure the pistol is loaded. "Going commando, oh yeah"

Then he goes up to the third floor to see what the fuss is about, Joining Buster and his compadre when he comes across of them
"'evening fellas, great time for some diplomacy eh?"
"I'm not that great of a sneak, am I? Sure, whatever, join up. Perhaps they'll like the look of us, better than staying down there to die with the rest of those morons. Infighting does no one any good."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9