Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: ZRTS - TURN 5 - Desks Suck  (Read 13291 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ZRTS - TURN 5 - Desks Suck
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2013, 04:00:36 pm »

RALLY THE PEOPLE, THROW DESKS AND OTHER SUCH IRRELEVANT FLAMMABLE STUFF DOWNSTAIRS, READY IT FOR IGNITION AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE, DISABLE THE FIRST FLOOR'S FIRE ALARM AND SECURE THE UPPER FLOORS FROM SMOKE

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2013, 04:20:07 pm »

Look around to check what happened and that I'm safe, if I am tear strips off my clothes and stuff them into the top of the bottles of cleaning fluid then use the lighter to light one away from the rest and hurl it at the biggest group I can see beneath me. 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2013, 04:26:52 pm »

Make the stairs impassable to anyone without human-level intelligence, agility, and dexterity.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2013, 07:20:50 pm »

"I think I'll keep on helping you, Buster."
Go with him to the food stockpile. If anyone sees us, start prattling inanely and drawing with my crayons while Buster leaves with the food.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2013, 07:55:43 pm »

((Alright, I just remembered I was in this game! What's going on guys? :3))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2013, 07:57:20 pm »

((The zombies are about to eat people. Well, more people.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2013, 08:17:53 pm »

PTW
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2013, 08:24:10 pm »

Silas stops right where he is and looks at the sword in confusion. "Wait...... Why the feck does the boss have a bloody LONGSWORD in his office? And why does he have a longsword in his office!?" Seeing as how he has no answer to these, Silas shrugs and continues on. Hey isn't that... um... Bloody hell, what was her name? Erin? Emily? Erika? Ah, yes! Erika! Seeing her, Silas waves cheerfully. "Hello! Wanna stick together?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2013, 09:25:49 pm »

Was my action(s) forgotten?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2013, 09:55:44 pm »

Join Silas and look around.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2013, 12:28:05 pm »

Was my action(s) forgotten?

3rd quote.  ???

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2013, 12:43:41 pm »

((Ah... I wasn't expecting followers! I was expecting the punch, though))

OW! Doubling over, Vasiliy wheezed out "This is not appropriate behaviour! Workplace violence is not tolerated!"

Regaining his composure and straightening his clothes, he continued:

I will report this after the incident is over. Ahem." *looks around at gathered people*
"Team, we are not safe here. Let's head upstairs, before the stairs are broken or the Rioters arrive. Please bring the food and water supplies upstairs where they will be safe."

Adjusting his glasses, Vasiliy added "I will go talk to the employees on the roof and get them to cooperate with us."

"This is a time of crisis, but we have our teamwork. The Office has always been like a family, so let us act like one and protect each other. Let's go, team."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:13:48 pm by CognitiveDissonance »
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2013, 04:38:06 pm »

(( Am I the only one who wants to throw MR Team out the window to the zombies? ))

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2013, 04:50:05 pm »

(( Am I the only one who wants to throw MR Team out the window to the zombies? ))

(( [heavy Russian accent] Character is great success! ))
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2013, 05:04:00 pm »

[I personally find someone sensible but delusional more preferable than someone chaotic but grounded. If anything, preparing for looters will prepare you for zombies, as with the norm of the genre, they get more dangerous when they get either: A) More like us, or B) strange powers. These, unless otherwise shown, are going down route A, so preparing for looters will actually do a fairly good job in prepping for them. My two bits.]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:08:47 pm by Xanmyral »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9