Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: Rapture: A suggestion game.  (Read 18723 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Rapture: A suggestion game.
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2013, 12:13:18 pm »

Well, shit.
I just had an awesome idea. You know how monsters drop trophies in the Percy Jackson series? What if divines did that on death as well?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 23, 2013, 12:20:12 pm »

Well, shit.
I just had an awesome idea. You know how monsters drop trophies in the Percy Jackson series? What if divines did that on death as well?
(( I have no comment. In a completely unbiased manner.))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2013, 12:28:42 pm »

Well, shit.

Just saiyan that it would make the whole "Prove myself" thing a hell of a lo easier.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2013, 12:31:52 pm »

Well, shit.

Just saiyan that it would make the whole "Prove myself" thing a hell of a lo easier.
((I may or may not already be planning to implement this for major enemies.......))
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2013, 12:44:59 pm »

Well, shit.

((I may or may not already be planning to implement this for major enemies.......))
[I see.]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2013, 02:16:42 pm »

Figure put some way to prove we killed them.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2013, 02:27:45 pm »

We have double amount of power which is slowly going to leak away we should just invest it into armour or powering our current weapon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 23, 2013, 02:50:37 pm »

We have double amount of power which is slowly going to leak away we should just invest it into armour or powering our current weapon.
Or, we could do other cool stuff, like a sort of companion.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2013, 03:13:59 pm »

Tha can always come later. Besides, a companion like that might be a constant power drain, which is something we absolutely don't need right now.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 23, 2013, 03:43:57 pm »

I'll advise a set of armor, something hybrid between a biker's jacket and aztec gold/jade traditional armour. With a reptilian hide cape. Infused with power to enhance resistance and stuff. Improve and permanently bind the bow to a gauntlet, so you can invoke it for free. Do the same with an aztec obsidian mace (the bow can be left gauntlet and the mace the right). Five points in armor and mace, and four for the bow since it had one invested already. Use the last point to stabilise a trophy. Then continue hunting.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2013, 04:22:12 pm »

lets use some points to make our vision better (infrared?) and permanent.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 23, 2013, 05:05:08 pm »

Tha can always come later. Besides, a companion like that might be a constant power drain, which is something we absolutely don't need right now.
1. We have 15 Power to blow right now. What better time is there?
2. IF it is a constant power drain, I'd agree. I'm guessing not.

I'll advise a set of armor, something hybrid between a biker's jacket and aztec gold/jade traditional armour. With a reptilian hide cape. Infused with power to enhance resistance and stuff. Improve and permanently bind the bow to a gauntlet, so you can invoke it for free. Do the same with an aztec obsidian mace (the bow can be left gauntlet and the mace the right). Five points in armor and mace, and four for the bow since it had one invested already. Use the last point to stabilise a trophy. Then continue hunting.
Five points per weapon? A mite overkill, no?
Sig

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2013, 05:13:18 pm »

can we use 4 points for the weapons and 3 points (no gargoyle bits. they were to wimpy) for our sight?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2013, 05:28:44 pm »

How do we upgrade how much we can hold? By using some of the power?
Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2013, 03:49:42 am »

((Worshippers mainly. Although power won't dissapear too fast - mass slaughter will still raise it faster than it is lost. Other ways will require ingenuity, but you can't just raise your power cap by saying *raise power cap* ))

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23