Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Rapture: A suggestion game.  (Read 18738 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Rapture: A suggestion game.
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2013, 06:34:50 pm »

For bonus points, don't even say anything. Just turn around and start walking. If he/she asks where we're going, say "To prove myself." and just keep walking.
Sound good
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2013, 08:08:40 pm »

For bonus points, don't even say anything. Just turn around and start walking. If he/she asks where we're going, say "To prove myself." and just keep walking.
Sound good
Agreed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2013, 09:39:24 pm »

For bonus points, don't even say anything. Just turn around and start walking. If he/she asks where we're going, say "To have a little fun." and just keep walking.
Sound good
Agreed.
Fixed it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2013, 09:46:20 pm »

For bonus points, don't even say anything. Just turn around and start walking. If he/she asks where we're going, say "To have a little fun." and just keep walking.
Sound good
Agreed.
Fixed it.
-1, that makes it vague and less impressive. It makes us sound like a demon of slaughter if they get it right and like a slacker if they don't.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2013, 09:51:23 pm »

Sound good
Agreed.
Fixed it.
-1, that makes it vague and less impressive. It makes us sound like a demon of slaughter if they get it right and like a slacker if they don't.
True, but 'To prove myself' makes it sound like we owe something to them.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2013, 09:54:17 pm »

Sound good
Agreed.
Fixed it.
Not to me....but even if it did, owing humanity for not being there to help is a lot better than killing for fun or slacking off.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2013, 09:55:51 pm »

For bonus points, don't even say anything. Just turn around and start walking. If he/she asks where we're going, say "To bring you your proof." and just keep walking.
Sound good
Agreed.
Fixed it.
Not to me....but even if it did, owing humanity for not being there to help is a lot better than killing for fun or slacking off.
Better?
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2013, 09:56:10 pm »

Sounds better.
Sig

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 23, 2013, 06:36:03 am »

You turn and begin to walk away, hesitating only slightly when mickey shouts out to you.
 "Hey, high and mighty, where you think you're going?"
 "To prove myself."
 With that, you walk out of the crypt into the now darkening city. The church looms above you again, adorned with crosses and gargoyles. Gargoyles that weren't there before.
 You dive to the ground as one dives low over your head, before pulling up to wheel in the skies above you, cackling. At a quick count, you sense around ten of them, but the low light prevents you seeing them all. But they can still see you. it is all you can do to position yourself behind a gravestone before they attack again.

Spoiler: Cina (click to show/hide)
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2013, 07:50:18 am »

Enhance our eyesight so we can see them. Then create a bow and som venom-tipped arrows and start shooting the buggers!
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2013, 09:35:58 am »

+1
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2013, 10:32:54 am »

They thought they could hide in the shadows? Then they were wrong. With but a moments focus you can see them clear as day, your normally reptilian eyes taking on an almost feline quality [-1]. With another thought you will a bow and quiver into existence [-1]. The wood is crimson, and the rest made of hide. Fitting, you judge. The next gargoyle to dive is the first to fall, your divine arrow passing straight through its stony hide and causing it to dissintergrate into aether. All but one of the others fall as easily, a single arrow each, although the last proves more difficult, diving in such a manner that it would have removed your head if Carver had not emptied his shotgun into its flank. Instead you recieved a deep gash in the shoulder, a serious wound for a mortal, but little for a being such as you [-1].
 The battle over, you find your power is quickly restored as the demons strength enters you [+20]. Too much, in fact, as you immediately feel it begin to slip away again. It would be best to find some way to keep it or spend it you judge.

Spoiler: Cina (click to show/hide)
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2013, 10:45:48 am »

First order of action: take the heads of the Gargoyles. Then keep going. They were weak, barely worth the expense. Also, make a spear and some armour from the excess power.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2013, 10:48:31 am »

And a flying snake companion or something.

And perhaps a gift for the humans to help earn their trust.
Sig

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2013, 10:54:58 am »

First order of action: take the heads of the Gargoyles. Then keep going. They were weak, barely worth the expense. Also, make a spear and some armour from the excess power.
((Note: On death divines quickly dissolve into aether unless you actively stabilise their corpses.))

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23