Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: It is a lit room. (Suggestion Game)  (Read 10716 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: It is the middle of the day. (Suggestion Game)
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2013, 03:22:41 pm »

Remember if we have powers.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2013, 04:27:01 pm »

You remember that the vampires cannot enter your room due to the magical occult shield that you have put up.  What now?

You are holding a package. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:42:05 pm by alamoes »

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #257 on: March 23, 2013, 01:35:18 am »

Remember what was in the package.

Shake the package really hard, listen.

Light package on fire. Celebrate.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 23, 2013, 07:14:53 am »

Remember where we should be heading
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 23, 2013, 08:50:45 am »

Remember what's in the package and who it's for.

Wonder why the GM doesn't share this kind of info to start with.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 23, 2013, 11:41:28 am »

You have no idea what is in the package, but it has your name on it.  You suspect it may be of a magical nature, considering it has been brought by a ghoul who was being attacked by some vampires.  Ah, yes you remember now, this package is very important to open. 

This is supposed to be a minimalist game on my part, where I constantly generate content for you guys who try to learn about and exploit said content.  Most of said content is hidden.  I have a world made for you to explore and do stuff in a sandbox manner so far.  Obviously there is the potential to die in this game.  More so than others.  You died on the second day.  I should have ended the game right there, but decided to give you a second chance as a vampire.  No harm done, only your soul is subjected to eternal torture while a demon wears your body like a suit, feeding off of others.  This game was meant to be RIDICULOUSLY HARD obviously, but I lowered the difficulty.  Right now you're in the exposition, or tutorial I'll safe guard you until you meet the last hidden character, which is very soon, about two turns away.  Hint: Look at everything often, because you get very little information by just walking places.  I figured you might pick up on that, but apparently not.  This is the only ooc stuff I'll give you for now, but latter I may give you more.  Probably not. 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 23, 2013, 02:42:09 pm »

(I'm fine with keeping secrets, but I'd like to not have to ask for things we should logically know. I can't help but notice the "Remember X" actions after each character switch...)

Go into own dwelling. Open package.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 23, 2013, 09:15:01 pm »

You are standing in the dwelling.  You open the package up and there is a potion.  What do you do? 

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #263 on: March 23, 2013, 11:43:35 pm »

!!SCIENCE!!
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2013, 08:46:55 am »

!!SCIENCE!! You yell it.  The vampires are afraid.  You chug the potion.  All of the sudden you start floating, and start to emanate light.  It was a mana potion!  It feels awesome!  What do you do now?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 24, 2013, 08:55:03 am »

Grab crossbow and leave via the trapdoor(if possible)

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 24, 2013, 09:05:35 am »

You stop floating and glowing and end up on the floor face first.  You go looking for your cross bow.  It is not in this room. 

Hint:look

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 24, 2013, 09:09:04 am »

Hint:look

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #268 on: March 24, 2013, 12:26:30 pm »

Induce vomiting. Eat own vomit. 2x as much mana!
Badges of honor

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 24, 2013, 12:49:23 pm »

You are in a room with an open door to the east of where you are standing.  There are vampires out in the street waiting for you to come out.  It is the middle of the day.  There is a door to the north.  There are stairs to the west.  There is a couch to the south, across from a TV.  The room is square shaped. 

Anymore information will take some more examining. 

You think of ways to get more mana, but there is no real way other than drinking mana potions. 
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21