Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 455478 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Continue dutiful idling and moneymaker-shaking.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

"Why.
Did.
He.
Isolate.
You?"

Continue to maintain eye contact, despite my twitching becoming more pronounced. allow my hands to go back behind my back and grasp each other tightly.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Faith sighed, then leaned in to whisper something in Lyra's ear.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

close my eyes and hold still for two seconds, then lean forward and hug Faith. continue to do so for five seconds, then let go, open my eyes, back up two steps, and nod once to her, then once to the messenger. then back up to the nearest wall and lean against it, eyes closed again, and slow my breathing back down. after I've finished calming down, Follow Faith

EDIT:
If I get a chance, try to sneak a peek at whatever Faith was given by the messenger while we walk.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:36:24 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Head back to the common room, holding Lyra's hand if she seems to like that.

See what they've got in terms of video games.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guard the gate with Skylar. While guarding, think about the best ways to use my surroundings in my favor in case of an attack.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head back to the common room, holding Lyra's hand if she seems to like that.

See what they've got in terms of video games.

grasp the offered hand in my own as we return to the group.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Walk up to the closest person.

*ahem*
DONDE ESTA EL MERCADO, SEŅOR(ITA)?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( totally something I would have done, PW XD))

... Derp... You seem to have this in hand, Charles. Bring it down to the gate if the owner won't let you put it in there.

Wipe off the grass stain, then head through the gate and stand guard on the outside, again observing for patterns

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay, I'll radio you if I set it up."
Charles knocks on the door of the house in front of him and waits for a response.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Locate Market with instinct.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((This will end badly.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((This will end badly.))

(( Come on [Int:May]! ))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((This will end badly.))

(( Come on [Int:May]! ))

((Well, a brothel might be a part of the market... though being directed to it might end up leaving at least one shocked citizen in her wake.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

((I'm more worried about her comprehension of the local language. And how her personality will affect how she tries stuff. And the fact that she is insane by any definition.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 243