Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 456061 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

If Xan were there, he'd probably halfheartedly whine about Feyri trusting the kid over his <<++**==TRUSTWORTHY==**+>> self, but he was already out the door, likely whistling or some such activity.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

If Xan were there, he'd probably halfheartedly whine about Feyri trusting the kid over his <<++**==TRUSTWORTHY==**+>> self, but he was already out the door, likely whistling or some such activity.
Sit back, relax, ignore other team members and watch the fire.
Sopretty
Get out of building if it starts spreading.

Nonchalantly head put of the building.
((you have to pass by Feyri to exit the building. She can perfectly legitimately catch you on the way out the door.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Perhaps. I don't really know how we're arranged so you may be pulling that out of nowhere as far as I know.))
Sig! Onol

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Faith made another sighing sound.

"Our suits are insulated against extreme temperatures. There's nothing to worry about, except that we have another jackass amp user around."

Smother the fire with a comrade who's wearing at least a MKI. Apologize as I do so.

Then go down to the right of the common room and inspect those electronic entertainments.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"The servants don't have suits!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((GWG, just keep the thoughts uncolored and you'll be fine I think.))
((Tiruin, how did Feyri know Lyra's uniform was messed up without knowing that it's on fire? meh, w/e))
((I did? Err..Feyri didn't. She just saw you without a uniform as you gestured to yourself in the MK suit, and..that.))

"The servants don't have suits!"
"Well damn that then! Lyra, please help me by getting all the servants out of this burning area. Grate, try to call anyone nearby and warn them about this fire.

"Everyone else, do something!"

Quote from: Feyri Nirel > Faith Valentine
Help get Xan to fix this. If there's going to be any violence, I'd like it to start with the firestarter.

"Xan! Get back here. We aren't in this area for trivial antics! Help stop what you've caused."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Okay. FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Help get Xan to fix this. If there's going to be any violence, I'd like it to start with the firestarter.

Quote from: Message from Faith to Feyri
As in he's a pyromaniac or as in he's the one who started this particular fire?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Okay. FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!"
"I mean to people who don't know of it Grate; outside!"

As in he's a pyromaniac or as in he's the one who started this particular fire?
Quote from: Response
Grate says he did..And I'm quite sure that kid can't lie like this.

Or pretty much assume. Because this is the only hallway out of that room, and he can't have been anywhere other than in said room along with everyone else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Quote from: Response
Grate says he did..And I'm quite sure that kid can't lie like this.

Or pretty much assume. Because this is the only hallway out of that room, and he can't have been anywhere other than in said room along with everyone else.

I'm not sure Grate's the most reliable witness around, however.

Still, I'll ask him about it.

Quote from: Message from Faith to Xan
Where are you going?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm tempted to try and put out the fire, but I don't really want to because if I roll badly again, Charles will probably try to extinguish it using some ClF3))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

((GWG, just keep the thoughts uncolored and you'll be fine I think.))
((Tiruin, how did Feyri know Lyra's uniform was messed up without knowing that it's on fire? meh, w/e))
((I did? Err..Feyri didn't. She just saw you without a uniform as you gestured to yourself in the MK suit, and..that.))
((I think we miscommunicated somewhere. what I remember doing was:))
Feyri turned to see Lyra when tugged on the elbow.

"Oh hi Lyra, anything you need?"
Make eye contact for two seconds, then look at the flaming uniform for two seconds, then look back at Feyri and make eye contact again, head tilted to my right. look back down after four seconds.
((It doesn't really matter anyway.))

sigh, walk back into the room, and Use microwave amp to return the burning materials/area to room temperature.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Xan pokes his head back into the room, and seems genuinely surprised to see the flaming uniform.
Oh. Fire. Isn't that bad for you? We should extinguish that.
With that, he goes forth to not really valiantly fight the fire.

Smother fire with something not me.

Quote from:  Xan -> Faith
Towards you. ??
Sig! Onol

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(("Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim darkness of the far future there are only adults who can't put out a fire."))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look for locals training. Try to figure what kind of military training they have.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 243