Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 456001 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry. Time constraints. These last weeks have been particularly problematic, with anything that needs a minimum of thought elliciting groans from me after study sessions.))

"Hey, Gorat. What did you see there?" Milno asks as he notices his teammate leaving the memory, before completing with a question: "And have we decided on the next one we're infiltrating, by the way?"

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:13:53 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

((Assuming the meeting with Milno happens.))

"Inconclusive, I'm afraid. The ship was feeling kinship with something down on a planet with Altered, and saddened after scorching the world, but whether these emotions were for the Altered or any humans left on that world, I can't say. Even though I tried watching twice. Either way, we should keep this memory in mind, it could be the one we're looking for.

But first, we need to plan our next step. Our top priority should be trying to go back to stealth again. The brute force approach we just used is likely to just kill us and our bodies if the ship decides we're an external threat. I suppose the best thing we could do is fake our deaths...
"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"You don't have to worry about that. I have the strongest presence out of all of us. You four go ahead and continue exploring memories. I'll keep it focused on me." (Highest Charisma and Willpower, anyway. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"I'd rather not rely on that. We've been flat-out told that if we were to get the ship's full attention, we will all die. We here in its memory scape, our bodies on the Haidal, everyone else on the Haidal... and you're suggesting getting its attention on yourself." Gorat would frown if he had a face.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Gorat is correct. That's the main reason I don't want a horde of clones walking around to distract the blobs." Milno says. "I used that trick only because the blobs were swarming the memory, but finding another way of moving around without being attacked by them is preferable."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Ok, for the sake of everyone; you are now all hanging around together in an inconspquous form, currently not under attack by anything.

After all, you've still got many more memories to look at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Let's pick and approach our next target already and see if it's swarmed in blobs. We can think on a strategy then." Milno suggests.
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

I'd rather check either the hiding face, the syringe or the nerve. Damn, I might pick something useful there. Maurice chuckled at the idea.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"I'd be in favor of looking at the hiding face first, again."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:06:20 am by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Whatever you guys want to do."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Let's check the hiding face then."

Search for the hiding face with the group.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

^ Same.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

Likewise.

"And let's try not to attract attention."
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"they're moving" "I noticed, try not to attract attention to yourself"

Idem ditto

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Team dust and memories wanders (Or whatever the correct verb to describe the movement of detached consciousnesses is) around until they find the hiding face. It's alone, sort of crawling across the surface of a miniature planet.  It drops off and starts slowly swimming through mid air like a starfish; it's eyes jerking wildly around and it's mouth working noiselessly.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 243