Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 455743 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hmm. That's an interesting theory, Maurice. My first thought about the arena was fighting, but you're probably right." Jim shrugged. He had been created and trained only to fight and die, after all, so it was natural that his thoughts would immediately go in that direction. "If you'd like, we can check that one instead and come back to the nerve later."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"The nerve node is possibly a medical memory. Altered experimentation perhaps. Either way, Maurice is right, we should check out all of them if possible.[/bfad00]"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:02:34 am by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I thought we were going to check all the memories before erasing any. Wasn't that the plan?" Milno asks, confused about the direction the conversation is taking.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"Pretty sure it was. I didn't mean to imply otherwise."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Should have made that an OOC question, but I was a bit too groggy apparently.))

"Eh, ok. So, ships?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Ah. The confusion is because I misread 'area' as 'arena'. ^^^; So, er, yeah. Ships?)

"There's as good as anywhere." Jim headed for the ships and watched the blobs, darting into the memory when he had an opening.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Follow the team into the next hard memory.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"These blobs still smell like trouble. Wish destroying them was a valid option."

Follow team, but be watchful of the blobs.
>Yes?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

(( Remember, Piecewise: You're an awesome GM! :P ))
((Indeed. I wish I was half as good a GM as you. Heck, ER alone--two missions and an active OOM thread? Awesome.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

(( Remember, Piecewise: You're an awesome GM! :P ))
((Indeed. I wish I was half as good a GM as you. Heck, ER alone--two missions and an active OOM thread? Awesome.))

((And Perplexicon.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"The cheering is slightly unnerving. I kind of imagined this place would be completely silent."

follow my team

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Well, jim's rather ballsy plan of just charging in blind works...to a degree. Jim, Gorat and Maurice make it through the gap, but their incursion alerts the Blobs, which immediately swarm in front of Milno and Pancaek, blocking their path and lashing out at them with randomly stabbing tendrils. The two retreat but the blobs are in hot pursuit, and more are swarming in toward the hard memory and the rest of the team.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile

((That actually went rather well. Having one person charge in between guards = brave. Having five people charge that way is just asking for trouble.

Also, I think you guys could use the shape-shifting to your advantage when dealing with these blobs. But I'm not on a mission, so I'm not giving any specific suggestions.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry about not being too tactically-minded. I'm basically having little to no free time until I hit 04/21, when my test period ends and I finally get some breathing space. Add that to RL problems and you got the perfect formula.))

"I kind of had the impression that would happen. Should have waited and planned, but I guess we're in trouble anyway." Milno points out. "At any rate, follow my lead and let's see if blending in will help us lose them."

Try to run to a chaotic area of the soft memories and constantly change shapes in accordance, avoiding getting anywhere near the hard ones and trying to appear as part of the swirling chaos whilst escaping.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Speaking of blending in, what do the three of us who made it see?)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 243