Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 3 - Game over!  (Read 71980 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

My only regret was I never got to successfully use my tricksome power role! I will be King yet!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

notquitethere looked startled.  For the first time in his life he was the center of attention.

"Comon, everyone!"  He said, "Can't we just calm down and talk this through rationally?  I mean-"
"Stop him!" shouted ToonyMan.  Deathsword moved to grab NQT, but it was already too late - his attack was easily blocked, and NQT shifted form before he could strike again.  Everyone in the room looked nervous - they knew that trying to fight NQT in this form was like trying to fight mist.  A faint smile was visible on NQTs lips for just a moment before he seemed to vanish entirely.

His smile can't have lasted long though.  There was a scream, and everyone turned to see a figure by the doorway illuminated in a blinding flash of light.  In just a few seconds he was completely vaporized... it seemed like the "no escaping" rule was serious.

notquitethere has been lynched.

He was a Combined Roleblocker Changeling (town).

It is now night 1.  Please send me any actions you wish to perform within the next 24 hours.

Notes: 1. There is no deadchat because dead players may rejoin the queue as soon as they die.
2. Killing abilities that were temporarily disabled for night 0 are now active.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:15:11 pm by Leafsnail »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

After the break Toaster's body was found lying dead in the middle of the room.  His body seemed to have been burned by the self-immolation kit carried by Toaster leaders.

Lying next to him were some kind of explosive device and a syringe.  He seemed to have some kind of elaborate plan to use these as leverage to ensure his victory, but he was callously prevented from even explaining it to the rest of you.  And just as well - it seemed that a new round was starting.  The King was, once again, dead.

Toaster has been killed.

He was a Dirty Bomber Kevorkian (mafia) and KING MAFIA.

Round 1 is now over.

Two new faces approach.

The Urist Imiknorris had lived underground for centuries.  They had carved out a criminal empire the size of a small country, and yet had somehow managed to stay under the radar for so long.  This event marked the leader's first public appearance.

Okami No Rei was merely a footsoldier for a minor gang just a few months prior to the competition, but he had risen through the ranks with astonishing speed and united previously squabbling factions.  His supporters claimed that he had inherited some kind of "divine right" to lead.

The fight continued.

Urist Imiknorris has joined the game.

Okami No Rei has joined the game.

A new KING MAFIA has been randomly selected.

It is now Round 2, Day 2.  With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.  The day will last about 54 hours, with an activity check 30 hours in.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 09:14:01 pm by Leafsnail »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Hahaha

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Welp.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

I call that a moral victory for me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

So I head to sleep. Seeing as no progress is done for the past minutes.

Wake up to see the night.

Then this happens XD

Ok, post in the later morning because I've drawn (pun intended >.>) myself tired. Gah GIMP.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile

That is so beautiful.

Sleep well, Tiruin, there's much more work to be done...
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PFP

Hahaha
What's so funny, Toony? Are you the new king?
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

PFP
Hahaha
What's so funny, Toony? Are you the new king?
No, Toaster was #2 lynch pick last day and then he got killed anyway.  Notice how no town died, so he must have been blocked AND vigged or something like that.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something like that, all right. I'm sure you had nothing to do with it. *tight-lipped smile*

Unvote. More when I get home.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

Nailed it.

Toony: It could have been a doctor or reflection as well, yeah?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Something like that, all right. I'm sure you had nothing to do with it. *tight-lipped smile*
You shouldn't reveal your role so much, it'll be harder to fakeclaim when you're King Mafia.

Toony: It could have been a doctor or reflection as well, yeah?
Yes, if reflection is when you get redirected onto yourself then that is also very possible.  The "or something" is there for a reason!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Tiruin: Are you excited for the new round?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
  • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
    • View Profile

Urist Imiknorris - If you had to hammer last round, who would you have picked, and why?

ToonyMan - When were you planning on telling us you had two votes?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hapah - You voted Toaster from the beginning, and never let your vote move.  Who's our scum this time?
It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 41