Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 41

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 3 - Game over!  (Read 72086 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hapah:  Yes, one of them.  You expect multiple people to flip town in a game with a single mafioso?

Ford:  On #2:  Oops.  Still, my point stands- he never followed up on the question in any way, because he obviously didn't care two licks about it.

NQT:  How is it bold?  I have been a proponent of claiming miller in your very first game post for years now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Also, extend.  I'm not getting lynched over people being too lazy to make a case.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

PFP

Hapah:  Yes, one of them.  You expect multiple people to flip town in a game with a single mafioso?
I'm going to assume you meant scum instead of town, there. It doesn't make sense otherwise, I think.

And of course at least one of the two is town. But your reply makes it seems like you know for certain that the first one to flip will be town. Do you see how I could read it that way?

I don't see anything about Extends in the rules, but sure, Extend.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile

Either you're scum making a gambit or a townmember that is impossible to read correctly with powers. Either way, you're too dangerous to live. You're toast, Toaster!
Nuh-uh. That's too far.

notquitethere.

...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Given the nature of this game, I don't think extends are allowed, since there are players waiting in line. But hey, it can't hurt. Extend.

Oh hey, we've got another hour until the deadline. Not as close as I thought it was.

So NQT, can you bring up a better case on Toaster in an hour?
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EBWOP: Or at the very least, tell me what about your reasoning was wrong.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Buggeration. I'm stuck posting and analysing on my phone and now it's lynch time. You want some honesty? Mostly I voted Toaster to break the draw. I had to give a semblance of a reason because you guys are awful jumpy, but that wasn't enough. I don't have a hot shot case. I'm a blind man stumbling in a darkened room full of grey cats. All I know is that I don't want to hang before the King gets hung.

I guess though if you do lynch me then town's reads on my play-style will improve and I'll maybe be able to play the next round more safely. If there is a next round.

(Also, I know I'm in the firing line but Oppose All Extensions: this is supposed to be a fast moving game not a snore-fest.)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

There are no extensions in this game anyway.

Tiruin still needs to vote.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, you're right, that's exactly what you did and it was obvious. And yes, you were right, admitting it was the only way out.

Toaster.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'm not sure who to pick, NQT or Toaster?  I'm leaning NQT, but Toaster seems fair game too. 

Largely because of this:
Toony:
@Hapah:
Why do you think Toaster is lying?  Even if you took this at a pure probability run there's only a 1/6 chance he's being ballsy mafia.
Statistics are still a crappy thing to bring into a Mafia argument.
Toaster NOT buddying me??  His response isn't even fully accurate with my statement.

But then, Captain Ford is pretty good at defending scum too so that makes me think NQT, besides all of his scumtells.

Also, extend.  I'm not getting lynched over people being too lazy to make a case.
Somebody doesn't want to die, ehehehe

The day ends very shortly though so right now I'll vote NQT

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...and now the vote is tied.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I thought that was hammer!  I'm not going to go for a Toaster lynch just because we need to untie.  I wish a non-voter would get in here.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

PFP

So the vote is tied?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Mod, can we get a votecount?

Ford: why the sudden change of opinion on NQT? First you say he went too far, but when he appologizes you go "ok, I forgive you" and everything is suddenly pardoned?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

The only person who can break this tie is Tiruin...but I doubt he'll be here in 20 minutes.  Oh nooooo
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 41